Even the chairman of the New York Central can't do it better.
连纽约中♥央♥铁路的董事长都没我这样自在有本事
My road, kid. And I don't give lessons, and I don't take partners.
这条铁路是我的 我不教♥徒♥弟也不搭档
Your ass don't ride this train.
你屁♥股♥别想坐上这趟车
Bastard.
王八蛋
All right.
行了
Get out of my way, you miserable-...
别挡我路 你个衰鬼
Yeah, that's fine.
好 就这样
Not the gunwales. Try the roof.
别扒边沿 上车顶去
Didn't you hear me, kid?
你是聋了吗 小子
Yeah, I heard ya.
是啊 我聋了
Don't mean a goddamn thing to me.
老子想上哪就上哪
Not to old Cigaret, it doesn't.
我个“老烟卷儿”可不管这儿那儿的
Give me your hand.
No.
把你手给我
不
Come on. Get your hand on the rod here. Hold on.
快 手抓住这根杆子 抓紧
Give me your other hand. Come on. Swing it across.
把另一只手给我 快点 荡过来
Come on. Let's go. Now swing your ass over the rod.
快点 过来 把屁♥股♥挪到过来
On the rod. Come on. Now off it. Get up.
坐到横杆这 现在起身
Old Hee-haw Mike never taught you to ride down trains, did he?
“驴叫”麦克肯定没教过你怎么扒火车吧?
Come on. Get your other arm up.
快点 把另一只胳膊抬起来
All right. Keep on goin', right up to the roof.
好了 继续爬 一直到车顶
Go on, kid.
快上,小子
Don't stand there. Keep goin'. Go on.
别愣着 继续爬 爬
Now, look. If you think I'm-
听着 如果你以为我
What the hell are you doin'?
你♥他♥妈♥在搞什么?
Teachin' you.
在教你
Why?
为啥?
I'm still workin' on that.
我也在琢磨呢
What the hell's goin' on here?
这他妈怎么回事?
What are we stopping for?
我们怎么停下来了?
Everything's okay, folks. Just stay on the train.
没事的 各位 待在车上就行
We won't be here long.
我们不会停留太久
All right. Everybody back in your seats.
好了 大家都回座位上坐好
Mr. Collard, we've got a schedule to keep.
科拉德先生 我们得赶时间按时刻表走
They greased the rails, the goddamn tramps.
那些混♥蛋♥流浪汉在铁轨上抹了油
I don't give a damn if they're democrats. Get this moving.
管他们是流浪汉是民♥主♥党还是什么人 赶紧让车动起来!
Give her sand.
给车轮撒沙
Get back to your seats there. We'll be movin' right along.
大家回座位去 我们马上就开动了
More sand.
再撒点沙子
Give her more. Goddamn tramps.
再多撒些 该死的流浪汉
Look, do exactly what I do. Nothing more.
听着 我怎么做你就怎么做 别瞎动
Don't like it. Just do it.
不喜欢也给我照做
Over here. Here.
这边来 快点
Come on. Grab on.
快点 抓好
Oh, shit.
噢 操
Don't listen to the wheels, kid...
别去听车轮的声音 小子
...unless you're tied down, and you wanna sleep.
除非你把自己绑牢了 否则就别想睡了
Then when your blood starts to get thick...
等你感觉血液开始变稠 开始发困了的话
...you edge over and take a look at 'em.
就挪过去看看它们 醒一下神
It'll start to flow again.
血液就又会开始流动起来的
Sure is nice to be eatin' standin' still.
还能站着吃东西可真好
Yeah, you're right. The way things are these days,
是啊 说得对 现在这破世道
it's good to be eatin', period.
能有口饭吃就不错了
Nice sight, huh, kid?
这视野不赖吧 小子?
We'll ride that bastard yet.
咱们早晚要乘上那辆烂车
Oughta keep you alive till we get to Salem.
在到塞勒姆前还得让你活着
Here she comes.
她到站了
Stay back from the train till it stops.
等火车停稳了再靠近
Hurry up, dear. It only stops for a few minutes.
快点 亲爱的 这车只停几分钟
I'm coming. Just wanna get a newspaper.
马上来 我就想买♥♥份报纸
All aboard. All aboard.
上车啦 上车啦
Hurry up, dear.
快点 亲爱的
Well?
干嘛?
What's the matter? Ain't you ever seen nobody shave before?
怎么了 没见过人刮毛吗?
All aboard.
What do you know?
上车了
你懂个什么?
All aboard.
Good-bye.
上车了
再见了
Have a good trip.
一路顺风
Good-bye.
再见
I'm trustin' you, kid. Cover for me.
我相信你 小子 掩护好我
Hey, you, come back here.
嘿 你 给我回来
Let go. Let go of me.
放开我 放开我
Hey. Stop.
嘿 站住!
Stop. Stop.
站住 站住
Hey, look who it is.
嘿 快看是谁来了
Goddamn. It's A No.1.
我♥操♥ 是A No.1
What's he doin' here?
What's goin' on?
他怎么来这里了?
出什么事了?
Shh. Quiet.
嘘 安静
Stop. It'll be the rock pile for you.
站住 再跑就抓你去采石场干苦役!
Come back here. Come on.
快回来 快
In the caboose, kid. In the caboose.
躲守车里 小子 快进守车!
He must be crazy.
他疯了吧?
He's gotta be crazy.
他来这肯定疯了
I guess he ain't here, all right.
看来他确实不在这里 对吧
You tell him it's 90 days on the rocks if I get my hands to him. He's sent up.
你跟他说 要是让我逮到他 就他抓他去采石场做个九十天的苦力
He's set up.
他已经被安排好了
Now, you just give me that.
Uh-uh. The sale was final.
现在把那东西还给我
不不 已卖♥♥不退
Well, you can keep the turkey, but I'm takin' the kid in.
那你留着火鸡 但小子我得带走
Turkey? What turkey?
火鸡 什么火鸡?
Who sees a turkey? Well, this here's a dog.
谁看见火鸡了 这明明是条狗!
I'm only doin' what I'm told to do.
我只是奉命行事
You gentlemen ought to understand that.
你们应该理解吧
Look what you've done.
看看你做了什么
What have I done?
Now he thinks he's a turkey.
我做了什么?
现在它认为自己是火鸡了
Better bark for him.
What?
给它吠叫两声
啥?
Bark for him.
狗叫两声
Well
What?
好吧
什么?
I must have wax in my ears.
我耳屎太多了听不清
Hey, okay.
好了 行了
Hey, a drink for this great lover of dogs. That's all right.
嘿 给这位爱狗人士来杯喝的
I'm- I'm a man of temperance.
我……我戒酒了
Well, so am I.
哎呀 我也是
You could nurse a baby with this stuff, right?
这玩意儿的酒精淡得都能喂婴儿了 对吧?
Okay.
来吧
Go on. You only live once.
喝吧 人生苦短 及时行乐
Must be a sign of the times. The governor...
这世道真是变了 州长在自己州里
...in this state can steal, and an honest man can't.
偷税漏税 贪污腐♥败♥都没事 老实人偷个东西充饥却不行
And we get a cop who don't drink.
现在又冒出个不喝酒的条子
How'd you come in?
你怎么过来的?
Private compartment of the Great Northern mail.
乘大北方邮车的“私人专厢”
They was crazy to think they could knock him off.
他们居然敢打他的主意 真是疯了
Ain't no Shack alive can take A No.1. No, sir.
连沙克都奈何不了A No.1 没错
Show 'em their best ain't good enough.
All right, boys.
让他们瞧瞧 无论怎样也别想成功
行了伙计们
How about a little doggie for supper?
今晚煮点“狗肉”如何
I'll get a pot.
我去拿锅
Get that fire goin' good.
把火烧旺点
You look like the president of the railroad, kid.
你看起来倒像个铁路公♥司♥的总裁 小子
Why don't you take your hat off?
来把帽子脱了吧
(注:这里是在模仿迎接客人时为客人挂衣帽的对话来表示嘲讽)
You come in here like you was a millionaire.
进来后跟个百万富翁似的
Well, you're not. You're a casual.
但你不是 你就是个打零工的
You ain't even seen a first-class hobo yet.
连一流的流浪汉啥样都没见过吧?
Where you been sleepin'?
之前睡哪儿?
Straw stacks and barns.
电影精选列表