Holy shit.
天杀的
Hey, cover man, now you know what ass-whuppin' is all about.
嘿 “副手” 现在知道什么叫屁♥股♥开花了吧?
- S-Six m-minutes.
还 还剩六分钟
Don't worry, Shack. It ain't so bad. We'll keep a place for you in the jungle-...
别担心 沙克 没那么糟 我们会在丛林里给你留个地方
...six... feet... down.
把你埋在六尺之下
Hey, back her off. She ain't clear.
嘿 把她倒回去 还挡着路的
You get a chance, you use this, understand?
你找着机会就用这个 明白了吗?
Hurry up. Let's get this goddamn thing outta here.
快点 咱们赶紧把这鬼东西给弄走
Hey, Shack. You have as much chance...
嘿 沙克 你现在的胜算就跟
...as a one-legged man at an ass-kicking contest.
独腿汉参加踢屁♥股♥大赛一样没戏
A No.1 ain't any old bo, Shack.
A No.1 可不是随便什么老流浪汉 沙克
Hey, Shack. You got a big surprise comin' to you.
嘿 沙克 有个大惊喜正等着你呢
We'll save you a place on the bread line, Shack.
我们会在领救济面包的队伍里给你留个位置的 沙克
Cap', we only got four minutes.
车长 我们只剩四分钟了
Take her out- up-track.
What if we don't make it?
带她往主站开
要是我们赶不及怎么办?
We got no choice. Two miles back, one mile up. Move it.
我们没得选 后退两英里 前进一英里 快点 出发
Bye. So long See ya.
Shack.
以后再见了 再见
沙克
Shack. Shack. Shack.
沙克 沙克 沙克
Shack.
沙克
Right side. Right side.
右侧 右边
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
Stop the train. Stop the train.
停下火车 停下
Hogger, back it up.
霍格 倒回去
Back her up.
快把她倒回去
Hey, bo. Hey, bo.
嘿 流浪汉 嘿 流浪汉
Hey, are you listenin'? In three damn minutes,
你听到没 再过他妈的三分钟
you're gonna hear a whistle...
你会听到汽笛
...which'll mean a fast mail comin' down through the junction.
那意味着一列快邮列车会过这个道岔口
And it'll mean a head-on with 10 people aboard.
到时候车上十人就会在这被撞上个稀巴烂
Sounds like a ghost story to me.
我听着像个鬼故事似的
See you around, Shack.
回头见 沙克
Come on. Come on. Get this goddamn train movin'.
快点 快点 快让这该死的火车动起来!
All right. Move it. Come on. Come-...
好了 动起来 快啊 快!
She's stalling. She's stalling.
Sand. Sand. Give her sand.
她要熄火了!要熄火了!
沙子 撒沙 快给她撒沙!
Easy on the throttle, Shack. Easy on the throttle.
油门踩轻点 沙克 油门踩轻点!
Move. Sand. More sand.
动啊 撒沙 再撒!
Goddamn you Move, you son of a bitch.
他妈的动啊 你个狗♥娘♥养♥的动起来
Move. Sand. Sand.
动啊 沙子 沙子
Faster.
快点
Faster.
再快点
Shovel, you black son of a bitch.
铲啊 你这死黑鬼
Shovel. Shovel.
铲 快铲!
The junction. The junction.
Pour it on.
岔路口 到岔路口了!
加速度!
Pour it on. I want speed. More speed.
给我加速!我要更快!
Get more coal down.
再加煤下去!
Jesus.
天啊
All right. Move it out. I said move it. Now.
好了 出发 我说出发 立刻!
Sheesh.
啧啧
Well?
I didn't see nothin'.
怎样?
我找不到他
You didn't see nothin'? Well, check it again.
你找不到 那就去再找一遍
Move it. Goddamn.
去啊 他妈的
Goddamn, you one dumb son of a bitch.
他妈的 你个傻♥逼♥蠢货
You wanna pick one, you got it.
想挑事是吧 成全你
This ain't no game.
这可不是闹着玩的
Hell, it ain't. You look like a sore loser to me.
可不是嘛 在我看来你就是输不起
Yeah.
是啊
Get grease on that.
往那上面抹点油
Grease from the journal box.
轴箱里的润滑油
Son of a bitch.
他妈♥了♥个♥逼♥的
Give me that.
还给我
All right. Bring her back.
好了 让她往后退
What about it?
有发现吗?
Nothin' so far.
目前没有
Anything in the empty?
空车厢查了吗?
He ain't in here neither.
也不在这
Are ya lookin' careful?
有仔细看了吗?
Sure, I am. I'm lookin’ careful.
当然 我都查了
Come on back.
继续退
I don't know why the captain don't stop messin' around.
真不明白车长为啥还在瞎折腾
He know them boes ain't no account.
他明明知道那些流浪汉都是吹牛皮的
Hold it. Hold it.
Hold it.
停下 停下
停下
Okay, bring her back.
好了 继续倒车
Well?
找到了吗?
Nothin'.
You're damn right, nothin'.
没找到
说得真好 什么都没
You never seen nothin'.
你啥也没看见
I did.
A hat.
我看到了
一顶帽子
A goddamn hat.
Comin' off a car goin' fast.
一顶破帽子
从飞奔的车厢上飞掉下来的
A rag. Some axle packin'.
No. Shit.
那是破布条 或车轴零件
不是 操
Goddamn newspaper. That's what you saw.
你看到的根本是张烂报纸
Maybe.
Maybe?
可能吧
可能吧?
I don't know.
我不知道
Somethin' or nothin'? Which did you see?
到底有还是没有?
Well?
说啊!
Nothin'.
Bullshit, nothin'.
没有
没有个屁!
You saw a goddamn hat.
你看到顶破帽子!
Shithead.
白♥痴♥
Like I was tellin' you, there was a day a dump had quality.
我跟你说 以前垃圾场都还是有格调的
But by God, the trash in this country has gone to hell.
可天杀的 这些垃圾跟现在的国家都变得像地狱一样烂了
You son of a bitch.
你说你妈呢
Well, I thought we was buddies.
我还以为我们是哥们儿呢
Leave me to get messed up.
留哥们在那等死?
On your feet.
站起来
Regular out-and-out?
Yeah, you'll remember it.
直接动真格的?
对 要让你终生难忘
Well, then, I guess the game is up, hmm?
那行吧 我想这游戏也该结束了
To the finish.
一决胜负
I'll do my share.
奉陪到底
Drive away.
滚开吧你
You ever ride the Cannonball on the Wabash?
你坐过沃巴什快车吗?
(注:Connonball在流浪汉俚语中指快车 而沃巴什快车则是流浪汉传说中可以通往任何一处的快车)
Come up on the C&A from K.C. When there ain't no steps to grab?
从 K.C. 开往 C&A 连个站的地方都没有的时候?
(注:K.C. 是指堪萨斯城 而C&A指的是Camden & Amboy铁路线)
Ah, wait a minute. Wait a minute. Listen.
唉 等等 等等 听我说
No, wait a minute. Listen.
等一下 你听我说
Let's give 'em somethin' to talk about.
咱们得让他们有话题唠
Take the 19 and break Shack's neck.
上19号♥车 扭断沙克的脖子
Hell, who knows this business better than we do?
妈的 有谁比我们更懂这行?
Look. Why don't you give it up, kid?
听着 你为啥不放弃呢 小子?
Walk on to the next town and buy a ticket out.
走到下个镇子 买♥♥张车票滚远点
Hit the French country- Montreal.
去法国人的蒙特利尔那
Why, you rub your stomach up there...
在那儿只要你装可怜的揉揉肚子说饿
...and those nuns'll give you a slice of sow belly and a crust of bread.
那些修女就会给你一片腌猪肉和一块硬面包
Even let you sleep with the mules.
甚至连骡子棚都能让你睡
I've bummed this country five year.
老子在这国家流浪了五年
I got my moniker written on towers from Seattle to Miami.
从西雅图到迈阿密的水塔上都留着我的大名
I been where it's mean, and I want it that way.
我去过最苦最险恶的地 我就爱这样
You ain't stoppin' at this hotel, kid.
你别想住我的“旅馆” 小子
My hotel. The stars at night- I put 'em there.
这是我的 “旅馆” 连这地晚上的星星都是我挂上去的
And I know the presidents- all of 'em- and I go where I damn well please.
我还结识过所有的总统 一个不落 我想去哪儿就去哪儿
电影精选列表