Okay. Here.
Not me. I want no part of it.
给 拿好
别找我 我可不想掺和
Who's gonna hold the money?
Okay, okay. I'll handle the money.
谁来保管赌资?
我我我 我来管钱
Now look. I- I hate Shack as much as any of you guys...
听着 我和你们一样恨透了沙克
...but that bo ain't even gonna make it outta...
但那小子连调车场都溜不出去
...the yards, and here's another five to prove it.
我再加五块赌他栽在这
Five too? Take it.
And he's got a chance if there's fog.
五块跟不跟 拿着
要是有大雾他说不定真能成
You're covered.
这赌我接了
Put me down for seven bucks.
给我押七块钱
Tell the telegraph operator to let the boys down the line in on it.
让电报员通知沿线兄弟们都来下注
Tell 'em in North Plains what they got comin'.
给北平原的那帮人通风报信
Tell 'em in Eugene, Albany, Salem. Tell 'em.
尤金、奥尔巴尼、塞勒姆这些地方一个都别落下 统统通知到
Cottage Grove will cover all bets up to $600...
卡蒂奇格罗夫地方接受所有关于A No.1
...on or against A No.1 riding the Shack to Portland.
能否搭沙克火车到波特兰的赌注 上限600美元
Attention, Cottage Grove.
卡蒂奇格罗夫地方注意
North Plains bets $85 on the Shack, $78 on A No.1.
北平原地方下注85美元押沙克赢 78美元押A No.1赢
This is Albany. $177 on A No.1.
这里是奥尔巴尼地方 177美元押A No.1赢
Attention: Portland advises it's a federal crime...
注意:波特兰地方提醒 利用电报线路
...to use the telegraph line for the purpose of making wagers.
进行赌博属于联邦罪行
Portland also advises we are betting $255 on the Shack.
波特兰地方同时表示 我们押255美元赌沙克赢
Okay, fellas. I got a week's pay on the Shack's big nose.
伙计们 我押沙克那个大鼻子一周的工钱!
A whole week's pay?
Twenty dollars- any or all of it?
整整一周工钱?
全部二十美元 要跟吗 全押还是押一部分?
You got a customer. Remember me? I'll take half.
算我一个 记得我吗 我跟一半
You're covered.
算你一个
Hey, don't take all of it. Give me two.
You got it.
嘿 别丢下我 分我两块钱的注
没问题
I'll take 75 cents Put me down for 75 cents.
我押七十五美分 赊我七十五美分的账
No trust, Harry. Put up or shut up.
Give me 50 cents.
空口无凭啊 哈利 要么掏钱要么闭嘴
那我跟五十美分
You're on.
说定了
Well?
怎样?
The other side. Go on.
去另一边看看
Jesus.
天啊
Try the awls.
试下锥子
A hatpin.
用帽针
It's only got two tumblers.
What do you know about tumblers?
这锁只有两个锁芯
你还懂锁芯?
Come on.
Gently, gently, gently. That'll do it.
快点
轻点 轻点 再轻点 这就对了
You know, Cracker and that Shack really baitin' the trap today.
你知道吗 克拉克和沙克今天可真是下足了诱饵
Shack'd rather kill a man than give him a free ride.
沙克这家伙 宁肯杀人也不让人做霸王车
That's it. Easy, easy.
就这样 慢点 再慢点
Goddamn Shack's gonna put this down in his bad-day book.
天杀的沙克肯定要把这事记在他的账上了
He sure is.
Easy, Smile. It's like a woman.
那肯定啦
轻着点 斯麦尔 对付这玩意儿要把它成当女人
Opens wide with an easy touch.
要温柔点才能撬开
There she goes. Ha-ha.
开了 哈哈
I'm proud of this bastard.
你个屌♥人真牛逼啊
Magic fingers gets you stuff like that.
只有魔力神手才能干好这种活
Shh.
嘘
Right. In the trenches. Out of sight. Come on. Come on.
好 躲进坑道 别暴露 快走 快走
Well?
All set.
怎样?
准备就绪
Wish I was goin' with him.
Me too.
真想和他一起去
我也是
Almost makes me wanna go back on the road.
这都快让我想重出江湖了
She's a big ride.
她可是辆大家伙
Treat her right, bo.
好好对付她 老兄
Turn her upside down, says, 'made in hell.'
把她翻过来看看 上面大概写着"地狱制♥造♥"
You've got your work cut out for ya. There's...
你可有得忙了 7点10分
...a fast mail going through the junction at 7:10.
有一趟快邮列车要经过枢纽站
That's 11 minutes.
I'll be there in four.
离到站还有11分钟
我四分钟内到
Three miles? Not at yard speed you won't.
三英里的距离 按调车场的速度你可到不了
I won't be goin' yard speed. I'm gonna highball.
我才不会用调车速度 我要全速行驶
Highball?
全速?
The hell you are, Shack.
I'm not givin' away another free ride.
你简直是疯了
我可不会再让人免费搭车了
I can't even see the end of my train in this fog.
这雾大得我连自己的车尾都看不见
I'm gonna have 20 miles an hour under me before he has his first chance.
在他有机会反应之前 我要把速度提到每小时 20 英里
If he wants to try to deck that, he'll end up sellin' pencils.
他要是敢扒车 那就等着被削成铅笔吧
This is my yard, and I'll give you the clip on how you go, or I'll telegraph Division.
这是我的调车场 要么按我的指示开 要么我直接电报给总局
Well, now, you telegraph Division.
行啊 那你就发吧
And what are ya gonna say- that you're gonna open up this road to tramps? Ha.
你打算怎么说 说你要把这铁路拱手让给流浪汉 哈
There.
给
Move.
让开
6:59.
6:59.
六点五十九
六点五十九
- Here she comes.
她要来了
Come on, Shack. We got our money down on ya.
加油 沙克 我们都把赌注压在你身上了
All the way, Shack. All the way, Shack.
That's it.
全程支持你 沙克 全程支持你 沙克
就这样干
You're a loser, Shack. A No.1's gonna ride your back all the way.
你输定了 沙克 A No.1会一路追着你的
Forget it, Shack. A No.1 's gonna ride ya all the way.
别想了 沙克 A No.1会一路缠着你
That son of a bitch is gonna highball.
What did you expect?
那个狗♥娘♥养♥的要全速冲了
不然你以为他会干嘛?
Yeah, he's gonna highball in the yard.
Naturally.
哈 他居然要在调车场里开全速
不出所料
But in the yard?
在调车场里全速?
That's great. Faster.
太带劲了 再快点!
Goddamn you. Faster.
该死的 再快点
Shack. Shack, she's old. She oughta be in the shop.
沙克 沙克 她太旧了 早该进修理厂了
Shack, her cylinder packing's wearin' through.
沙克 她的气缸都快磨穿了!
Shack. Listen, Shack.
沙克 听着 沙克
Keep it open. Give her steam-all she'll take.
把油门开到底 给她加足蒸汽 能加多少加多少
Shack, her side rod's poundin'. Can't you hear it?
沙克 她车轮的连杆在砰砰作响 你听不见吗?
Shack, can't you hear it? She's bindin'.
沙克 你听不见吗 她卡住了
She's gonna bleed.
I can't hear nothin'.
她快撑不住了!
我什么也听不见!
Now, you keep it open. You hear me?
趁现在把油门开到底 听见了吗?
You keep it wide open.
全程开最大
She can't take it, Shack. She can't take it. Shack.
她扛不住的 沙克 她扛不住的 沙克!
- Come on, Shack. A No.1 's waitin' for ya.
来吧 沙克 A No.1在等你
Here she comes.
Get down. Get down.
她过来了
趴下 趴下
And there she goes.
她又走了
Close the throttle. Shut that throttle.
关油门 把油门关掉!
Lord have mercy.
上帝保佑啊
Holy jumpin' Jesus.
我的老天啊
Christ.
见鬼了
Guess who, Shack.
猜猜我是谁 沙克
It's the big, bad bo, Shack...
是那个又大又坏的流浪汉 沙克
...and he's gonna bite your big, bad ass.
沙克 他要咬你那大坏屁♥股♥了
That switch is turned.
Hey, Shack, we spoil your day?
轨道的拉杆被打开了
嘿 沙克 我们坏了你的好事吗?
Where the hell is Shack?
沙克跑哪去了?
Damned if I know. He's outta sight up-track.
鬼知道 他跑到铁轨前方那就没影了
7:02. Eight minutes. Shit.
7点02分 只剩八分钟了 操
Shack, you ain't so high and mighty now, are you?
沙克 你现在没法趾高气扬了吧?
Doesn't Shack know we're runnin' out of time?
沙克难道不知道我们没时间了吗?
Boxed in, Hogger-...
被困住了 霍格
(注:Hogger在俚语中也指火车驾驶员)
...out of track front and back.
前后都出了轨道故障
Ain't never heard of such a thing.
从没听过这种事
Highballin' outta the yards, bustin' through switches. Geez.
从车场全速开出 冲过道岔 天啊
Hey, Shack, you left your caboose hangin' out.
嘿 沙克 你的守车出了轨呢
(注:守车是挂在货物列车尾部运转车长乘坐或休息的工作车)
I hope you've got your pension paid up, Shack.
希望你的养老金攒够了 沙克
电影精选列表