Oh, I find that hard to believe.
是不是很多
Were there many?
不
No.
同事呢 没有同事在工作中爱上你
What about work? Nobody fall in love with you at work?
有几个 -好吧 当然有
A few did. -Well, of course they did.
我只是不感兴趣
I just wasn't interested.
我知道你爱我
I know you loved me.
你爱我的身体
And you loved my body.
所以
So...
让医生 切下来 -住口
before the doctors... ruin it... -Stop.
别那样说 别那样想
Stop talking that way, stop thinking that way.
康斯薇拉 没人会毁了你
Consuela, no one's going to ruin you.
康斯薇拉
Consuela...
你要我怎么做
what is it you want me to do?
那是巴黎歌♥剧院
There's the Paris Opera House.
我想你
I missed you.
我想念我们从未去过的地方
I missed all the places we never went.
你今晚留在这里吧
Would you like to stay here tonight?
不
No.
我得走了
I have to go.
你要我陪你去医院吗
Would you like me to go with you when you go to the hospital?
康斯薇拉
Consuela...
你不能单独做这件事
you can't do this alone.
为什么这样说 每件事你都是自己完成
Why do you say that? You do everything alone.
哎哟
Oy, oy, oy!
大卫 可怜的男人
David. Poor man.
你比我还害怕
You are more scared than me.
我失去了乳♥房♥♥ 你会不会和我做♥爱♥
Will you still wanna fuck me if I lose my breast?
你会接受吗
Will you be up for that?
会不会
Will you?
对不起 大卫
I'm sorry, David.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我很害怕 大卫
I'm scared, David.
五 四 三 二 一
Five! Four! Three! Two! One!
新年快乐
Happy New Year!
祝大家新年快乐 身体健康
I wanna wish everyone a happy and healthy New Year.
共享和平与善意
Peace and goodwill to everybody.
新年快乐
Happy New Year.
爸爸 -嗨
Dad. -Hi.
你来这里干嘛
What are you doing here?
你能否抽出几分钟时间
I wondered if you could spare me a few minutes.
呃 我不能 -这事很重要
Uh... I can't that... -It's important.
好吧 跟我来
All right. Down here.
对
Yep,
谢谢 我欠你人情 再见
Thanks. I owe you one. Bye.
她技术不错 我认识她的外科医生
She's in very good hands. I know her surgeon.
接着说 -她们明天要动手术
And? -They're gonna operate tomorrow.
她告诉我两周后才做
She told me in two weeks.
不 她们明天就做 -什么意思
No. They're gonna do it tomorrow. -What does that mean?
我不是她的医生 所以我不太清楚 但这可能不是件好事
I'm not her doctor, so I don't know exactly, but it's probably not a good thing.
这简直就是噩梦
This is such... It's a nightmare.
你认识她很久了 -我有好几年没见过她了
Have you known her long? -I haven't seen her for a couple of years.
她在新年前夜突然打电♥话♥告诉我这个消息
She called me out of the blue on New Year's Eve with the news and...
我有她所有的电♥话♥号♥码 但我没有 我不想在这里做错事
I've got all her phone numbers but I don't... I don't want to make the wrong move here.
她离开时说过她不想我给她打电♥话♥
She... When she left she told me she didn't want me to call her.
她当时态度很坚决
She was quite definite about that.
抱歉
Sorry.
是的
Yeah.
知道了 我就去
I know, I'm coming.
好了 很抱歉这样打扰你 我知道你事情很繁忙
Look, sorry to have barged in on you like this. I know you're strapped for time.
对不起 我帮不了她
I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help.
保持坚强
Stay strong.
你经常这样对你的病人说 对吧
That's what you tell your patients, isn't it?
在医院里一定很辛苦
Must be really tough in college.
我是你儿子 早就准备好了
I was your son, I was prepared for it.
很高兴再次见到你 -是的
I'm glad to see you again. -Yeah.
很抱歉麻烦你了 -我也是
I'm sorry it was under such... You know. -Me too.
家里情况怎么样
How are things at home?
我们仍然在一起 谢谢你的关心
We're still together. Thanks for asking.
很高兴听你这样说
Glad to hear it.
爸爸
So, Dad...
你打算怎么办
what are you gonna do?
她为什么让我拍这些照片
Why did she have me take these photographs?
她自己想要还是
Did she want them for herself or...
她想让我留着
did she intend for me to keep them?
这可以理解 我有没有跟你说过我对美女的看法
Well, that makes sense. Did I ever tell you my theory about beautiful girls?
无数次 没人能了解她们 -嗯
A million times. No one can see them. -Well?
你了解她吗
Did you ever see her?
我是说她的全部
I mean all of her.
我不明白我看到的
I didn't understand what I saw.
中规中矩 过度的理性
Lawyer's answer. You're over-analysing again.
谁会想到结束一段关系
Who would end a relationship...
因为是我错过了毕业派对
because I missed a graduation party?
她就是个古怪的矛盾结合体
She was this weird clutch of inconsistencies.
你用过去时态谈论她
You're talking about her in the past tense.
你认为她们今天会让我进去探视
So do you think they will let me in today?
她刚从重症监护室出来 你今天可以去探视
She just got out of intensive care. You can go today.
肯尼 谢谢你 -不客气
Kenny, thank you. -You're welcome.
不知不觉 时间过得真快
Time passes when you're not looking.
大卫 -是的
David. -Yes?
整个乳♥房♥♥都切掉了
They took the whole thing.
我以为你不会来
I didn't think you would come.
为什么
Why?
你为什么这样想
Why did you think that?
因为我不再美丽了
Because I'm no longer beautiful.
不 你美丽
Yes, you are.
你知道美丽的亚马逊女王希波吕忒
You know Hippolyta, the beautiful Amazonian queen?
她切掉了自己的右乳♥房♥♥ 这样就可以更快地射箭了
She actually cut off her right breast so she could shoot her arrows faster
而希波吕忒 并不以为意
and that Hippolyta, she was no slouch.
如果我们十年后再读这本书 会有什么不同
Will the book be different if we read it ten years later?
你记得我的第一节课
You remember my first class.
我什么都记得
I remember everything.
我也一样
Me too.
每一秒钟
Every second.
我会想念你
I will miss you.
我陪你
I'm here.