So then you're gonna have to start trusting me.
我明天给你打电♥话♥
I'll call you tomorrow.
不 我打电♥话♥给你
No. I'll call you.
即使我在她这样大 也没有表现得像个白♥痴♥
I never behaved like such an idiot even when I was her age.
好在 现在已经结束了
You know, the good thing is, at least now it's finished.
她不想再见到我了 我不
She won't want to see me any more. I'm not...
我能理解 我是说 如果我是她我也不想再见面了
I understand her. I mean, even I wouldn't want to see me any more if I were her.
是啊 这样也好 -我
Yes, it's just as well. Just as well. -Well, I...
这是好事
Just as well.
天哪
Oh, man.
你好 -大卫 我是康斯薇拉
Hello? -David, it's Consuela.
这两天我一直在想我们的事
During the last two days I've been thinking a bit about us.
是吗
Have you?
是的
Yes.
你在想什么
What were you thinking?
事情已经结束
That it's all over.
你到底想从我这里得到什么
What do you really want from me?
我到底想从你那里得到什么
What do I really want from you?
你一生都在经历各种人际关系 却从未真正
You spend your whole life going through relationships without ever really...
和任何人建立联♥系♥ 所以
bonding with anyone, so...
至少我想知道我们是什么关系
at least I would like to know who I am for you.
你的嫉妒和占有欲对我来说毫无益处
The fact that you are jealous and possessive doesn't help me at all.
即使是小孩子也会嫉妒他们的玩具 直到厌倦了
Even little kids are jealous of their toys until they get tired of them
想要新的 所以
and want new ones, so...
我们俩就这么完了吗
is that how it's gonna be between us two?
你有没有想过
Have you ever imagined...
和我共度未来
a future with me?
有你的未来让我害怕
A future with you scares me.
吓到你了 -是的
It scares you? -Yes.
为什么
Why?
因为
Because...
我和你的年龄相差三十多岁 而且
There's a 30-odd-year age difference between you and me, and...
你的人生还有很长的路要走
you have your whole life ahead of you, and...
你意识到这一点只是时间问题
it's just a matter of time before you realise it too.
我没问你我要做什么 我只问你想怎么处置我
I didn't ask you what I was gonna do. I asked you what you wanted to do with me.
当你和一个女人做♥爱♥时
When you make love to a woman you get revenge
你会忘掉生活中所有打败你的事情
for all the things that defeated you in life.
我花了一辈子的时间从一段恋情跳到另一段恋情
I spent my whole life jumping from one relationship to another
因为这让我相信我从来都不是孤独的
because this made me believe that I was never alone
时间没有流逝
and that time was not passing.
例如 我很认同戴维·赫伯特·劳伦斯
I've always surmised, for example, that DH Lawrence,
在写《查泰莱夫人的情人》时的心情
when he was writing Lady Chatterley's Lover...
有一天她问我 “我对你来说是谁”
"Who am I for you?" she asked me one day.
我不敢问她 我对她来说是谁
I was too afraid to ask who I was for her.
这种关系能持续多久
How long could it have lasted?
意外吧
Surprise.
我 -你没事吧
I'm... -You OK?
没事
Yeah.
给我 哇
Let me... Wow.
感谢上帝赐予卡洛琳
Thank God for Caroline.
♪ Loneliness comes to call ♪
♪ 寂寞来了 ♪
♪ And sometimes the sun doesn't shine for us all ♪
♪ 并非所有人需要太阳 ♪
♪ Always remember when twilight descends ♪
♪ 别忘了暮色降临时 ♪
♪ Loneliness ends with love ♪
♪ 寂寞以爱告终 ♪
♪ Love needs a place to start ♪
♪ 爱需要场所开始 ♪
♪ And who knows... ♪
♪ 有谁知道 ♪
卡洛琳是我和那个自信的男人唯一的联♥系♥点
Caroline is my only point of contact with the self-confident man I used to be.
♪ Don't be afraid of the moon that is sent ♪
♪ 无需害怕送来的月亮 ♪
♪ Loneliness ends with love ♪
♪ 寂寞以爱告终 ♪
那出戏怎么样
How was that play?
哪出戏
Which play?
你和乔治去看的那出戏
The one you took George to.
噢 平庸乏味
Oh, unremarkable. Just...
噢
Oh.
我走了 -别闯红灯别开快车
Here I go. -Oh, hit and run.
就像我们喜欢的那样 -幸好你没养宠物
Just the way we like it. -Good thing you don't have pets.
只宠你
Only you.
谁是卡洛斯·阿隆索
Which one was Carlos Alonso?
高中同学 -他怎么了
From high school. -What was his thing?
他想要你干什么
What did he want you to do?
他喜欢看我来月经
He liked to watch me menstruate.
什么
What?
他喜欢看我来月经 -我不相信
He liked to watch me menstruate. -I don't believe this.
古板的古巴裔美国女孩
The respectable Cuban-American girl,
父母很崇拜罗纳德·里根
whose parents worship Ronald Reagan,
在夏天竟然对女儿实行八点钟宵禁
who enforce an eight o'clock curfew on their daughter, in summertime no less,
而她已经上高中 十五岁
and there she is in high school, age 15...
十六岁 -噢 抱歉
16, 16. -Oh, I'm so sorry!
这完全不能接受
That makes all the difference!
我觉得你很无聊
I think you're being ridiculous.
你会怎么做 -大卫
How did you manage it? -David.
我真的很好奇 你怎么做
I'm really curious. What did you do?
你发现自己来了例假 拿起电♥话♥ 叫他过来
You find yourself having your period, you pick up the phone, ask him to come over.
“嘿 卡洛斯 我要开始了”
"Hey, Carlos, I'm starting."
然后他出现了 满屋子都是严肃的古巴人
And then he appears, all Cuban and respectable,
你们俩只能到洗手间去
and the pair of you retire to the bathroom
在那里举♥行♥取下卫生棉条的仪式
where you have the ceremony of the pulling down of the tampon.
听起来你就在现场一样
Yeah. You sound like you were there.
只是填补空白
Just filling in the missing...
只是在填空
Just filling in the blanks.
什么空白
Which blanks?
五个 现在只剩下三个了
Five. Now we're down to three
因为这两个家伙
because of the two guys who you...
我得走了 抱歉
I have to go. Sorry.
这是什么
What is this?
什么 -这个
What? -This.
你和其他女人上♥床♥
You're fucking other women.
我两个丈夫都和其他女人上♥床♥
I had two husbands who fucked other women.
我那时不喜欢 现在也不喜欢 尤其是和你在一起
I didn't like it then, I don't like it now, least of all with you.
你拥有我的一切 大卫
You have everything with me, David.
不掺杂质
Pure fucking.
不 没有秘密的意图 没有烦人的纠缠
No... No hidden agendas, no icky entanglements.
你怎么能这样做 像我这样的人不多
How could you do this? There aren't many like me.
我真的理解你 我是万里挑一的
I actually understand you. I am one in a million.
你怎么能 -我不知道那是谁的
How could you possibly... -I don't know whose that is.
你干嘛不放在百吉饼上吃掉
Why don't you put it on your bagel and eat it?
我想可能是这样 -我知道是你
But I have a pretty good idea. -I'm sure you do.
你认识我的朋友 诗人乔治·奥赫恩
You know my friend George O'Hearn, the poet?
乔治也用卫生棉条 什么时候
George uses tampons? Since when?
不 乔治 有这间公♥寓♥的钥匙
No, no, listen. George... has the keys to this apartment.
他办诗歌♥朗诵 认识很多女孩
He gives poetry readings, he meets girls,
不能带她们回家 他在新罗谢尔有妻子
he can't bring them home to his wife in New Rochelle, and...
因为他钱不够用 而且有些女人已经结婚
and since he's always short on funds and since some of them are married...
乔治在你的床上搞这些女人
George fucks all these women in your bed?
不是全部 他用的床 -我的天
Not all. Some. He uses the bed... -Oh, my God.
在客房♥ 他的婚姻不是天堂 跟我有点像
in the guest room. His marriage isn't paradise, probably a bit like mine,
只是还没绝望到需要离开 卡洛琳
only he wasn't desperate enough to get out. Caroline...
我不相信你说的话 大卫
I don't believe a fucking word you're saying, David.
你生活中的每一件事都是那么细致 那么有序
Everything in your life is so meticulous, it's so orderly...
我不知道这是谁的卫生棉条
I don't know whose tampon this is.
你要相信我
You have to believe me.
你是我唯一的依靠
You're all I'm holding on to.
至少我说的是实话
In this at least I was telling the truth.
当然 整个情况极其荒谬
Of course, the whole situation was ridiculous.
噢
Oh...
我打鼾了
Do I snore?
我有吗
Do I?
更糟糕
It's worse.
什么
What?
你流口水
Well, you drool.
是的