I'm stuck on the George Washington Bridge.
我的车坏了
My car's broken down.
康斯薇拉
Consuela?
我已经叫拖车了
I... called AAA.
他们说至少要一个小时 然后
They said they were going to be at least an hour, then...
他们得先把我从桥上弄下来
they're gonna have to, get me off the bridge,
然后把车拖到某个地方
then tow me someplace, and...
我一知道更多就给你打电♥话♥
I'll call you when I know more. OK?
康斯薇拉
Consuela?
你为什么要这样对我
Why are you doing this to me?
康斯薇拉
Consuela?
你好
Hello?
有一条新消息
One new message.
第一条新消息
First new message.
我今天在电视上看到你
I saw you today on television,
扮演一个无所不知的睿智老人
playing the wise old man who knows everything,
永远比你知道的更多的人
the one who always knows better,
知道什么是好的文化 什么是人们应该读
the one who knows what's good culture and what people should read
和不应该读的人 还有
and they shouldn't read, and...
关于音乐和艺术 还有
all about music and all about art, and...
你知道很多事情
You know so many things.
我在这里想要庆祝我生命中这个重要的时刻
But I'm here trying to celebrate this important moment of my life
我决定开个派对 我想请你来这里
and I decided to have a party and I want to have you here.
你没有来
No hay consuelo.
因为你是我的一切
Because you mean everything to me.
是的
You do.
不管怎样 你没有来
But anyway, you are not here,
我只想让你知道一件事
and I just want you to know something.
我爱你
I loved you.
非常爱
Very much.
非常非常爱
Very, very much.
康斯薇拉
Consuela?
是我 开门
It's me. Open up.
肯尼 -快点 开门
Kenny. -Come on, open up.
你好
Hello.
怎么不开灯
Why are all the lights off?
我有外遇了
I'm having an affair.
你没听到我说的话
Did you hear what I just said?
你
You.
你就这样说吗 -恭喜你
Is that all you have to say? -Congratulations.
恭喜 简单粗暴 你不知道
Congratulations? You're a riot, do you know that?
抱歉 我不知道该说什么
Sorry, I'm not sure what to say.
这糟透了
This is awful.
我快要崩溃了 -我以为你婚姻幸福
I'm coming apart! -I thought you were happily married.
你总是说你很幸福
You always told me you were.
没错 -好了
I am. I am. -Well...
请原谅 我不明白这怎么可能
forgive me, but I can't see how that can be entirely true.
虽然 你现在看起来不太高兴
Anyway, you don't look terribly happy right now.
不
No.
但你不明白 -肯尼 我在试着理解
But you don't understand. -Kenny, I'm trying to understand.
你有外遇 所以你来这里是因为
You're having an affair, so you come here because, what,
我是专家 -老天
I'm the expert? -Jesus.
我不知道可以跟谁谈
There is no one else to talk to.
抱歉
Sorry.
你打算怎么办
What are you gonna do?
我不知道
I don't know.
你想喝点什么吗
Would you like something to drink?
你有什么
What have you got?
格兰菲迪 波本威士忌
Glenfiddich, bourbon,
伏特加 君度 柑曼怡
vodka, Cointreau, Grand Marnier,
雅文邑白兰地
Armagnac.
健怡可乐
Uh, Diet Coke.
健怡可乐
Diet Coke it is.
这可不是什么不负责任的风流韵事
This isn't just some kind of irresponsible fling.
我爱丽莎 真的 孩子是我的全部
I love Lisa, I really do, and the kids are my whole life.
就你所说 这可能是最简单的 如果你只要中断另一个
Well, knowing you, it's probably simplest if you just break off the other...
噢 不行
Oh, I can't.
这个女人是世界上独一无二的
This woman is like no one else on earth.
我从未感到如此活着 如此充满活力
I've never felt so alive, so full of energy.
她是个很棒的人
And she's a great person.
她有化学和艺术双学位
She, uh... She has degrees in chemistry and art history,
她还会吹双簧管 天哪
she plays the oboe, for Christ's sakes.
她的孩子们 非常棒
And her kids are... fabulous.
她有小孩 -是的 三个
She has children? -Yeah, three.
她有个小肖恩
She's got little Sean...
等等 肯尼 你在说什么
Hold on, Kenny, what are we talking about here?
她的还是你们通奸的孩子 -别这样说
Her children or your adultery? -Don't call it that.
那你怎么称呼 -你说起来就像丽莎
Well, what would you call it? -See, you sound like Lisa.
你想把复杂的情况简单化
You're trying to oversimplify a complicated situation. I...
我忠于这段感情 不像你害怕忠于任何人
I'm committed to this relationship, unlike you who's terrified of committing to anyone.
戴娜是个好人 所以不要把我身上发生的事
Dana is a real person, so don't equate what's happening to me
和你一连串的偷♥情♥联♥系♥起来
with your serial tomcatting.
这和我有什么关系 -很多
What have I got to do with it? -Plenty.
不管怎样 戴娜不是你那些幼稚的研究生
Anyway, Dana isn't one of your little star-struck students.
如果你想听我的建议
...if you want my advice,
在你下定决心之前 丽莎一个字也不能知道
Lisa mustn't know a word of this until you've made up your mind...
丽莎已经知道 -你究竟为什么要告诉丽莎
Lisa already knows. -Why on earth did you tell Lisa?
你希望我对妻子撒谎 -现在你不能退缩 即使你想
You expect me to lie to my wife? -Now you can't retreat, even if you want to.
老天
God.
我不知道我为什么来这里 我不知道你能帮上什么忙
I don't know why I came here. I don't know what help I thought you could possibly be,
除了也许 也许
except that maybe... maybe...
我希望你能理解我
I hoped that you might relate to me...
作为父亲 仅此一次 -我不知道该怎么和你相处 肯尼
as a father, for just once. -I don't know how to relate to you, Kenny.
你在各方面都比我优越
You're so morally superior to me in every way,
就连通奸也比不上 你那位会吹双簧管
even our adulteries can't compare. Yours plays the oboe.
我有什么可反对的呢
What have I got to put up against that?
她可能在业余时间写诗 她的孩子也写诗
She probably writes poetry in her spare time and her kids do too.
你真是个混♥蛋♥ -但是 如果你像
You're such a jerk. -However, if you are,
你说的那样 有责任感 那么你就必须结束你的婚姻
as you say, committed, then you're gonna have to end your marriage.
我怎么能 如果我离开丽莎和孩子
How can I? If I walk out on Lisa and the kids,
做了你做过的事 我会毁了她们
if I do what you did, then I'll destroy them.
你为什么这样说 你活得好好的 你妈妈也是
Why do you say that? You survived. Your mother survived.
你是想告诉我
Are you trying to tell me
你抛弃我们是做了道德上
that you did the morally correct thing
正确的事 -确实如此
by walking out on us? -It was honest.
天哪 简直不敢相信
God, I can't believe you.
我要走了 -自己请便
I'm leaving. -Well, there's the door.
再见 -再见
Goodbye. -Bye.
康斯薇拉第二天没有打电♥话♥来
Consuela didn't call the next day.
甚至后天也没有
And not even the day after.
她再也没有打电♥话♥来
She never called again.
你得吃点东西
You've got to eat something.
你得离开这该死的床
You gotta get out of this fucking bed.
我毁了一切 乔治 -你没有毁掉任何东西
I ruined everything, George. -You didn't ruin anything.
只是自然地结束了
It just came to its natural end.
你是她的老师 她的成长经历
You were her teacher, her big growing-up experience.
你从第一天起就告诉我整件事
You called the whole thing from day one.
迟早会结束的 吃吧
It was bound to end sooner or later. Eat.
我想念她
I miss her.
现在她不在这里 你说得倒容易了
Well, that's easy for you to say now that she's out of the picture.
我爱上她了 乔治
I was in love with her, George.
我这辈子从未有过这种感觉
I've never felt anything like that in all my life.
迟做总比不做好 现在 你得回到你自己的生活
Well, it's better late than never. Now, you gotta get back with your own life.
你很快就会好的 时间能治愈一切创伤
You're gonna be feeling better soon. Time heals all wounds.
现在 张开嘴 因为车来了
Now, open wide, cos here it comes.
火车进站了
The train into the station.
咔嚓咔嚓 嚓嚓嚓
Chugga-chugga, chug-chug-chug-chug-chug.
张开嘴 来了
Open wide. There you go.
味道怎么样
Now, how does that taste?
我加了一点牛至和一些韭菜
I added a little oregano and some chives.
总有一天你会让别人非常开心