看着镜子
Watch the mirror.
我要试着找出怎样使用这个装置
I will try to figure out how to operate this foul device.
尼姆,快点!
Nim, make haste.
他到不了了... 尼姆,只剩最后几步了!
He's not gonna make it. - Nim, only a few more steps.
跳啊,尼姆...快跳!
Jump, Nim. Jump!
他还活着吗?
Is he alive?
还有脉搏... 欧玛莱,你能把他传送去治疗吗?
I think I feel a pulse. Ormaline, can you teleport him to a healer?
我只准备了两个传送术
I have only two teleportation spells prepared.
一个去戴魔达那里,一个返回伊斯米尔
One to take us to Damodar, another for the return trip to Ismir.
那我们只有带着他一起走下去了
He'll have to stay with us.
马列克,这个池子还保留着...
- Malek. - The pool retains...
...它最后一次使用时的景象
...the image of its last use.
这操作还真够简单的
The operation is simple enough.
我们只要想像一个目的地或一个目标
We need only think of a subject or object...
...然后它的位置就会显现在池中
...and its location will be revealed in the pool.
我就能把我们传送过去...
I can teleport us to that destination...
...但是这个装置是魔王建造的...
...but this apparatus was constructed by a fiend...
正如你刚看到的,它并不是万无一失!
...and success is not guaranteed, as you can see.
我们还真幸运,这个房♥间里没什么障碍物
We are fortunate. The room appears free of obstructions.
欧玛莱,你用电极光束打他
Ormaline, you hit him with a lightning bolt.
拉克丝,你知道怎么做了
Lux, you know what to do.
我去拿魔球,欧玛莱 嗯,就这样办
- I'll go for the orb. Ormaline. - Let's get on with it.
伊斯米尔的英雄变成了阶下囚
Ismir's heroes in the flesh...
...这就是你们努力的结果
...and this is the best you can do.
伊斯米尔一定很失望, 派出了你们这群傻瓜
Ismir must be really desperate to have sent such fools.
我打算让你们活着,亲眼看到...
I was tempted to keep you alive so you could witness...
...你们可爱的城市被毀灭
...the destruction of your beloved city.
真是不幸...
Unfortunately...
我从来控制不了我的欲望
...I have never been able to control my urges.
当我还是活死人的时候也一样...
Even as a dead man.
重击!
Smite!
去帮其他人
Help the others.
你贏不了的
You cannot win.
你错了!
Wrong.
拉克丝,魔球!
Lux, the orb.
伯列克,別追了 我们去帮尼姆和欧玛莱
Berek, leave him. We've gotta help Nim and Ormaline.
坚持住,我们就快回去了!
Hold on, we're almost home.
欧玛莱
Ormaline.
你能把我们传回伊斯米尔吗?
Can you teleport all of us to Ismir?
我可以启动咒语...
I can cast the spell...
...但我不能和你们一起回去了
...but I cannot join you. Not like this.
把我们带回欧巴亥神庙
Take us to the Temple of Obadhai.
那里有世界上最好的治疗师
They are the best healers in the land.
拉克丝,准备好止血带!
Lux, prepare a tourniquet.
准备好了吗?
Ready when you are.
好了
Very well.
请原谅我
Please, forgive me.
找回我的魔球吧
Find my orb.
他们俩拯救了伊斯米尔, 现在换我们救他们了!
These two just saved Ismir. Now, they must be saved.
你的朋友会受到妥善照顾的
Come and help. - Your friends will be attended to.
你必须马上出发,棚子里有马
Now you must go. There are horses in the stable.
快去!
Just go.
伯列克...
Berek.
我们隨后就来
We've been followed.
你必须飞奔回去 你呢?
- You must fly. - What about you?
我在这里为你争取时间 拿着这个
- I will buy you time to get to Ismir. - Here. Take this.
来吧魔鬼!我将送你们回地狱去!
Come villainy. Death awaits you.
坚持住,坚持住!
Hold, hold!
放箭!
Release!
伯列克,你做到了! 梅罗拉...
- Berek, you've done it. - Melora.
梅罗拉在哪?
Where's Melora?
伯列克
Berek.
她受到戴魔达的诅咒
Damodar has cursed her.
你把魔球带回來了
You've found the orb.
我就知道你行的
I knew you would.
趁还有时间,快把它放进去
Quick, place it here while there's still time.
这里就是我在灵视术中看到的
This is what I saw in my vision.
突雷尼人的魔法秘室
The Turanian mages.
魔球...魔球呢?
The orb. Where is the orb?
欧伯龙!
Oberon!
你还活着...
You are alive...
...那只是戴魔达一时手软
...only by Damodar's graces.
他想亲自解決你
He wants you for himself.
做得好,尸巫
Well done, Lich.
我拭目以待
Mm. We'll see.
今天,我将重生
This day, my life begins anew.
把魔球放在地上
Rest the orb upon the ground.
我只求能看到伊斯米尔被毀灭
I only ask to witness the destruction of Ismir...
...然后我将支配那里的人成为你的奴隶
...and that I rule over its remains as your thrall.
我要把伊斯米尔夷为平地, 宣示属于我的时代已开始
This Ismir shall be razed to mark the beginning of my reign.
至于你的贡品是每个月...
Your tribute will be 100 heads...
...100个人头,对我的重生表示敬意!
...for every new moon in honor of my release.
如你所愿,我的主人
As you wish, my lord.
杀啊!
Attack!
南墙加派兵力!
Reinforce the south wall!
弓箭队!
Archers!
梅罗拉
Oh. Oh, Melora.
你不能死
You can't die.
我需要你
I need you.
伊斯米尔也需要你
Ismir needs you.
趴下!
Get down!
瞄准!射击!
Take aim! Release!
瞄准!射击!
Take aim! Release!
伊斯米尔正走向灭亡
Ismir is dying.
我没办法 不,你一定行的
- I can't. - Yes, you can.
在我失去方向的时候... 我的战友们仍信任我,
My friends believed even when I didn't...
...这给了我完成使命的无穷力量!
...and that gave me the strength to do what I had to do.
多利安告诉过我, 有一种武器比魔法和钢剑更加强大!
Dorian told me there was a weapon for good other than magic and steel.
是信念! 是的
- Faith. - Yes.
在灵视术中...
In my vision...
..我看见突雷尼人把橡树叶放在膝上
...I saw the Turanian mages on their knees.
是的,我也必须这样做
Yes, it has to be.
他们在祈祷
They were praying.
他们在向谁祈祷?
Who were they praying to?
有一个橡木做的面具...
There was a mask made from acorns...
...还有欧巴亥神庙里面的橡树叶
...and oak leaves in the Temple of Obadhai.
那是『自然之神』!
The god of nature.
神赋予突雷尼人四大元素的力量
He has power over all the elements.
突雷尼人在向欧巴亥神祈祷...
The Turanians were praying to Obadhai.
你想做什么?
What are you doing?
要发挥它的力量, 我必须向自然之神表明我的信念
To wield this power, I must prove my faith to Obadhai.
但我怕你会没命! 伯列克...
- But it'll tear you to pieces. - Berek...
...让我去吧
...let me go.
带我去塔顶
Take me to the tower.
我们必须不惜一切代价保护她!
Keep her alive! I don't care what it takes!
你们必须让她活着, 直到解除戴魔达的诅咒!
You must keep her alive till I break Damodar's curse.
杀死他
Kill him.
你自己去杀他吧,伟大的戴魔达
Kill him yourself, O great and powerful Damodar.
真美...
Beautiful.
你脸上的表情让我觉得 我所有的努力都是值得的!
The look on your face has made this whole endeavor worthwhile.
这一切都不会改变的,尸巫
And so it goes, Lich.
她快死了...捡起那个球!
She's dying. Take the orb.
这一刀是为了多利安,尼姆还有欧玛莱
This is for Dorian, Nim and Ormaline.
滚回地狱去吧 拉克丝,不要!
- Go back to hell. - Lux, no!
拉克丝,你不能杀他!
Lux, control yourself.
要是你现在杀死他,梅罗拉也会死的!
If you kill him, Melora dies.
他诅咒了她
He has cursed her.
诅咒关我什么事?
What do I care of curses?
梅罗拉的生命关乎伊斯米尔的存亡
Melora is all that stands between Ismir and destruction.
这个怪物会得到应有的审判
Justice will be brought to this monster.
电影精选列表