很久以前...
Ages ago...
前人创造了一个藏有强大魔力的邪恶宝物
...an evil artifact was created.
它只要落入我的手中
An item so mighty, in my hands...
这片大♥陆♥所有的邪恶力量,就会获得释放
...it would unleash a nightmare onto the land.
燃烧吧!
Burn!
它埋藏了3000年之久
For 30 centuries it has remained hidden.
在人们低声的耳语里流传...
After pursuing every whispered rumor...
...在邪恶的深渊,我苦苦找寻了100年...
...and battling for 100 years through countless foul pits...
它孕含的无穷黑暗力量,终于离我这么近
...its dark power is finally within my reach.
现在,我复仇的时候到了
Now, retribution is at hand.
没有什么可以阻止我
Nothing can keep me from it.
途中的危险不再可怕
There is no path too perilous or hazard too great.
死亡的幽灵也吓不倒我...
The specter of death does not daunt me...
...因为我已由冥界归來!
...for I am already dead.
让噩梦降临吧,对此我渴望已久...
Giving birth to this nightmare is my most coveted dream.
我要看到人们在烈火中灼烧
I will see them all burn.
我痛苦的结束...
As my pain ends...
...就是他们痛苦挣扎的开始
...theirs begins.
最后,我将从行尸走肉的诅咒中获得解脱
At last I am free of this undead curse.
法拉祖尔之球是我的了!
The Orb of Falazure is mine.
今后,伊斯米尔将无力与我抗衡?
What chance does Ismir have against me now?
大人,棘手的问题來了, 哈利法克斯威胁不会签署你的提案...
Sir, the problem remains that Halifax has threatened not to sign your law...
...要是你切断小麦的供应
...for the new sewer if you cut off the supply of wheat.
所以,看来我们必须要有所行动
So, as you can clearly see, we must act now.
主人?
My lord?
你在听我讲嗎?
Are you listening to me?
我有听见...
All I do is listen.
我整天就面对着这些数字
My days are filled with nothing more than figures...
...报告还有契约...
...and reports and compromise.
这样的生活让我越来越软弱, 就像坐椅上的鹅毛靠垫般不堪一击!
I'm growing as soft as the velvet cushions upon my chair.
伯列克大人,您是上议院的领导啊
Sir Berek, you are a minister in the House of Lords.
眼前还有一堆急事要处理
Urgent matters of state are at hand.
这才是您应该关心的,而不是...
This should be your concern. Not some...
...什么孩子气的打斗
...boyish duel.
主人?
My lord.
瓦罗尔斯!
Valerious!
你忘记我教你的了吗?
Have you forgotten all my lessons?
要攻守兼备
You parry when you should attack.
国家卫队的队长应该勇往直前
The captain of the king's guard should always press forward.
勇往直前,小伙子
Forward, boy.
拿起你生锈的剑,到竞技场里来
Fetch that rusty blade of yours and let us settle this in the battle circle.
除非,当然...
Unless, of course...
...你想让我上你的房♥间里去...
...you prefer that I come up to your chamber...
...比比枪术,用你的..
...where we might joust with, um...
...鹅毛笔
...quills.
兄弟们,这是伯列克大人
Men, this is Sir Berek.
前国家卫队的队长,也是我的老师
Former captain of the king's guard and, at one time, my teacher.
伯列克大人,我真心的希望这不会影响到你...
Sir Berek, I sincerely hope this doesn't keep you from your duties...
...国家税务顾问的工作
...as royal tax advisor.
从现在起,瓦罗尔斯,我得重新教教你
As of this moment, Valerious, the instructions resume.
瓦罗尔斯,拿下他
Get him, Valerious.
啊
Ah.
真不敢相信
I never would have believed it.
好剑! 打得好,你击败了我
Bravo. Well done, Sir Berek. You have beaten me.
险胜... 你可是我最有才华的学生
Barely. You are the most talented of all my students, Valerious.
国王军里的天生好手
The care of the king is in good hands.
将士们,准备好,我们黄昏就出发
Officers, prepare your men. We march at dawn.
第六连!
Sixth Company!
我真想和你们一起
I long to join you.
没什么比累倒在战场上的感觉更棒的了!
There's nothing quite like lying exhausted on the battlefield...
当然,前题是要获胜啦~
...victorious.
你在伊斯米尔找到你存在的价值
Your place is here. In Ismir.
而我的价值则在真实的残酷战场上
On the contrary, my value lies in the field.
你也看到了刚才的結果
You saw the results in the battle circle.
我是看见了,不幸的是你却没有
I did. Unfortunately, you did not.
如果这根羽毛是你的头的话,它已经落地了
Instead of the plume, it could have been your head.
你让我贏?
You let me win?
为什么?
Why?
伯列克大人,你永远是我的长官...
Berek, you will always be my captain...
...我不会忘记你所教我的一切
...and I will never forget what you have taught me.
特别是最后一课
Especially this last lesson.
是什么?
And what lesson is that?
认识到...
To recognize...
...何时为正义而战
...when it's time to sheathe your sword for good.
见鬼,伯列克
Damn it, Berek.
现在我的妻子,又在用什么语言啊?
Now is that any kind of language for the wife of a lord?
自从我遇见你之后,我就多了些坏毛病
I have picked up some dubious habits since we met.
唔,我的兴趣就是找出这盛装法师的优点呢
Well, it's always been my ambition to sully the virtue of a well-bred mage.
优点我才不在乎
Virtue is the least of my worries.
怎么了,亲爱的?
What's wrong, my love?
我从欧巴亥神庙买♥♥了这个卷轴
I bought this scroll from the Temple of Obadhai.
我正试着用神术修复这双手套
I've been trying to mend these gloves using divine magic.
但似乎有什么地方弄错了
Unsuccessfully, I might add.
神术?
- Divine magic? - Mm.
法术有两种不同的形式
There are two different forms of magic.
我平时使用的是秘法术(Arcane magic).
Mages like myself work with the arcane.
它的力量来自我们现有的知识和不断的研究
Our power comes through knowledge and endless hours of study.
神术则完全不同
Divine magic is completely different.
是神所赋予的
It's granted by the gods.
很明显,在伊斯米尔还没有人会使用...
Certainly nobody in Ismir can do it, which is why...
要是我成功了,我就能进入魔法议会了!
...if I'm successful, a position on the Council of Mages is guaranteed.
好吧,我可不想夹在你和你的愿望之间
Well, don't let me stand between you and greatness.
也许我们注定该保持现状
Perhaps we were destined to remain in our current stations.
打扰了...
Excuse me.
怎么?
Yes?
有什么我们能帮你的吗?
Is there something we can help you with?
伯列克大人,我来自萨拉加斯
Sir Berek, I have traveled from Saragasso.
一股邪恶力量突袭了我们村庄! 什么样的邪恶力量?
- An evil has descended on our village. - What kind of evil?
一种来自哈斯山深处的可怕力量
It's something terrible. Deep inside Mount Hearth.
我们村里的两个农夫进入了山里的某个山洞
Two of our menfolk entered the cave on its slope yesterday morning.
就再也没出来了...
They have yet to return.
求求你,帮帮我们吧
Please, we need your help.
毒气! 我说中了
- Poison gas. - It is as I said.
站到我后面
Stay behind me.
这些孔通向山中未知的邪恶之源
Those holes must lead to some unknown source of evil deep in the mountain.
邪恶!肯定没错
Evil, yes.
未知!? 或许不是
Unknown, maybe not.
伯列克,你知道这是什么吗?
Berek, do you know what this is?
当我以前还跟和海盜斯混在一起时...
When I was with the freebooters...
我们曾掠夺了一处突雷尼城的遗址...
...we plundered the ruins of ancient Turan.
说快点,伯列克!
Berek. Hurry.
这儿刻着些一些和突雷尼遗址相同的象形文字
And there we discovered hieroglyphics which depicted...
一只古老的黑龙沉睡在哈斯山里...
...a colossal black dragon sleeping in the heart of Hearth Mountain.
那么这两个孔... 就不是普通的孔了!
- Then those holes... BEREK: Are not holes at all.
它们是鼻孔 求求你,伯列克大人...
- They're nostrils. TIBIO: Please, Sir Berek...
请告诉我...我们该怎么办?
...what are we going to do?
我该怎样告诉我的村民?
What shall I tell my people?
我想,你该回去叫他们立刻离开村庄!
Tell them to flee.
这是一本突雷尼的古老典籍
The Tomes of Turan.
里头记载着过去逝去的文明
This is all we have left of their civilization.
我们要通知魔法议会吗?
Should we wake the Council of Mages?
別急,让我看看突雷尼人能给我们什么启示
No. Let's first find out if the Turanians can shed any light on this.
这些字和山洞里的一样吗?
Are these similar to the hieroglyphics you saw in the temple?
嗯,是一样的!
They're identical.
这是种很难解读的文字
It's indecipherable.
或许,它的原意被刻意掩藏起来 它们和山洞里的那些一样被打乱了
Maybe the text is hidden. The symbols are jumbled the same way in the books.
要是我们能找到组合它们的方法 不过,那起码要花上一个礼拜...
- If we can figure a way to combine them-- - That could take weeks.
或许灵视术可以帮的上忙
A vision spell might reveal how to decipher these books.
我们需要准备些什么吗? 四根象牙棒和少许薰香
- What do you need? - Uh, four sticks of ivory and incense.
花费可真不小! 幸亏我是贵族...
- The expensive kind. - Good thing I'm a lord.
电影精选列表