- Speak your mind, rogue. - As a cruel joke...
...裘布列斯让「头像之池」有缺陷
...Juiblex created a flaw within the pool of sight.
连马列克也不知道,每次他使用的时候
Unbeknownst to Malek, every time he used it...
...都可能会传到错的地方!
...there was a chance he'd get an imperfect vision.
大约100年前...
About 100 years ago...
马列克把自己传到一堵墙里...
...Malek teleported himself into a brick wall. Hm.
你为什么不去帮帮拉克丝?
Why don't you go and give Lux a hand?
我可没说谎!
Sure thing.
伯列克,救命! 我受伤了!
Berek, help me! I'm hurt!
多利安?
Dorian?
喔,伟大的欧巴亥神保佑我吧,这痛死了!
Oh, great Obadhai, it hurts.
拉克丝!尼姆!是多利安!
Lux! Nim! It's Dorian!
救命,伯列克!
Help me, Berek!
伯列克,伯列克,我受伤了...
Berek, Berek, I'm hurt.
救命,伯列克
Help me, Berek.
多利安,怎么回事?
Dorian, how did this happen?
你觉得呢?这该死的树砸在我身上
How do you think it happened? This damn tree fell on me.
快把它移开
Come on, get it off me.
你们侵入了卡列斯的马♥勒♥墓园!
You transgress into the necropolis of Klaxx the Malign.
最近,我正在试验一种咒语...
Most recently, I have been experimenting with a spell...
一种让人立刻『人间蒸发』的恶咒!
...to disintegrate one limb at a time.
让我示范给你看看吧...
Let me show you how far I have progressed.
快撤!这个尸巫力量很强大!
Flee! The Lich is too powerful!
杀死他们,吸干♥他♥们的魂
Kill them all. Drain their lives.
撤到木筏上,快!
Back to the raft. Now!
多利安,帮我们解决这些恶灵!
Dorian, the specters.
放逐他们! (注:Banishment 是种强化的灵体驱逐术)
Banish them.
以自然之神欧巴亥之名, 驱逐你们这些令人憎恨的恶灵!
In the name of Obadhai, I banish you unholy abominations.
你应该小心点,伯列克
You should have known better, Berek.
你的刀子似乎遗留在了尸巫那里了
You seem to have left yours in the Lich.
任务结束了,就还给我
I want it back. When this is over.
想来点吗?
Want some?
你在烦恼什么,伯列克?
What troubles you, Berek?
我闯入了那个陷阱,就像第一次入伍的农夫
I blundered into that trap like a farm boy on his first campaign.
我真傻
Fool.
你无须自责
You punish yourself unnecessarily.
只身前去营救同伴是英勇的行为
Going off alone to save a comrade is a brave deed.
英勇? 我差点害大家都送命!
Brave? I nearly got us all killed.
但是你没有
But you didn't.
自然之神的仁慈照耀着你
Obadhai's benevolence saw to it.
那只是运气,以后不会再有了
We got lucky, and there's too much at stake to rely on luck.
伯列克...
Berek...
...有一种武器比魔法和刀剑更加有力
...there's a weapon for good other than magic and steel.
是什么?
What is it then?
那需要你自己去发觉
That's something you'll have to discover for yourself.
当你找到的时候,就知道了
But when you've found it, you'll know what it is.
还有一个关键的地方,我们没有弄清楚
There's a vital element in the Turanian magic that we fail to understand.
我们还差了点什么
We're lacking something.
梅罗拉
Melora.
我想我还能帮点忙
I can still help.
把你的手给我
Then give me your hand.
你的心脏还在跳动
Your heart still beats.
但是在你第一次和不死界对话的时候..
But understand that at the first sign of your conversion to the undead...
...我将把你烧死
...I will incinerate you.
邪恶之力听见了来自魔球的召唤
The forces of evil hear the call of the orb.
他们正等着 分食伊斯米尔城里的尸体
They wait to pick the rotting dead carcass of Ismir.
那会是段美好的时光!
Good times.
的确
Indeed.
站住!
Stay.
小心,尸巫 魔球的力量在我的控制之下
Beware, Lich. I have the powers of the orb at my disposal.
魔球所有的能量 都是属于你的
The full strength of the orb is beyond your mastery.
就算只发挥了它些许的力量
You wield but only a fraction of its might.
那也已经足够让你粉身碎骨...
Enough to fry your rotten bones...
...把你送回长满蛆的死人坑里去
...and send you back to whatever foul pit you crawled out from.
也许吧,但是你误解了我的来意
Perhaps, but you misunderstand my intentions.
我前来施放我的善意
I am on a mission of goodwill.
戴魔达大人,你想把你的野心 和法拉祖尔的力量结合
Lord Damodar, is it your ambition to reunite Falazure with the orb...
...从而释放隐藏在这片土地上的邪恶力量
...thus unleashing his evil onto the world?
算你说对了
You may count on it.
我会很失望的...
I would be dismayed...
...要是这一切没有我的帮忙
...if the spread of misery across the land occurred without my contribution.
尸巫只忠于他自己
A Lich has loyalty to none but itself.
戴魔达大人, 伊斯米尔已经派出了一只队伍
Lord Damodar, a quest has set out from Ismir.
五个勇士正向前往库尔特村
Five champions sail towards the goblins of Kurtl.
你是说五个勇士?
Five champions, you say?
我看来觉得他们更像五只田鼠...
More like five field mice...
...对身后老鹰的影子全然不知
...unaware the hawk's shadow has fallen on their backs.
就让他们天真的以为...
Let them think in their ignorance...
伊斯米尔还有希望吧!
...that Ismir still has hope.
我期待能享受将他们撕成碎片时的美好时光
It'll make it all the sweeter when they are torn to pieces.
哥布林人呢? 他们在哪? 这真是场屠♥杀♥!
The goblins? Where are they? ORMALINE: It's a massacre.
这什么人造的孽?
Who could have done this?
不是人,是什么东西
Not who, but what.
那现在我们该怎么找到「头像之池」?
How will we ever find the pool of sight now?
这看起来像萨满教士的小屋
This looks like the shaman's hut.
要是有什么马列克墓穴的线索, 肯定就在这儿了
If there is any clues to Malek's vault, they'll be in here.
欧玛莱,看看这儿有没有什么魔法
Ormaline, see if there's any magic.
这戒指有什么功用?
What kind of ring is it?
我需要点时间,才能研究出它的作用
I need time and study to determine its function.
重击...
Smite.
床下面有道密门
There's a secret door beneath the bed.
你的脑袋应该和你的手转得一样快, 这是个陷阱!
Your wit should be as fast as your hands. It's a trap.
所有人退后!
Stand back, all of you.
我要你们看看,如果冲动会有什么后果
I want you all to see what would have happened...
...要是我不在的话
...if I wasn't here.
动手吧!
Go ahead.
你救了我的命
You saved my life.
我欠你个人情 不,你没有
- I am in your debt. - No, you're not.
之前,还没人给过我东西...
Nobody's ever given me anything before...
...所以,咱们算扯平了
...so that makes us even.
紫蟲的胃酸,可以腐蚀任何东西
Stomach acid of a purple worm. Eat through anything.
这是指引前往马列克墓穴的地图!
The map to Malek's vault.
我想戴魔达将永远想不到他是怎么失败的!
Damodar will never know what hit him.
有埋伏!大家都出去
It's an ambush. Everybody, out!
散开!
Scatter!
多利安!
Dorian!
欧玛莱,当我给你信♥号♥♥,你就使出电极光束! 尼姆,你用紫蟲的胃酸!
Ormaline, when I give a signal, cast a lightning bolt. Nim, use that acid.
掯!
Damn you!
去死吧!
Die!
上吧!欧玛莱
Ormaline, now.
在这儿,大地的泪水为你枯竭...
There, the tears of the earth are dried.
在这儿,一切隐藏的东西变得清晰...
There, the hidden things are clear.
在这儿,你一生的作为通过了考验...
There, the works of life are tried...
这是个公正的判决...
...by a juster judge than here.
...你们谁想退出,现在就走吧
If any of you wish to depart this quest, the time is now.
一旦我们进入马列克墓穴, 就再也没有机会回头了!
There will be no turning back once we enter Malek's vault.
你会继续前进吗?
So you will continue on?
就算只有我一个人,我也会去
Alone, if need be.
我要保护我的朋友和家人
There are friends and families to protect...
...为他们而战,而不是为伊斯米尔, 这并沒有什么不对!
...and there is no dishonor in choosing them over Ismir.
嗯...
Well...
...我没家人,也没朋友...
...I've no friends, no family...
我只想给戴魔达一点颜色瞧瞧...
...and I would like to repay Damodar for this treachery.
我会一起去
I, too, will join you.
我也会跟你到底...
I'm with you to the end.
我们要对伊斯米尔负责...
Our duty is to Ismir.
別忘了,抢回魔球是我们的首要工作!
The orb comes first.
我想,多利安也希望看到我们这么做
Dorian would have wanted it that way.
但只要有机会杀死戴魔达
But if there's a chance to kill Damodar in the process...
我会不惜一切挖出他的五脏六腑!
...then by all means, let's gut the bastard.
欧伯龙大人?
电影精选列表