发生什么事? 我也不清楚,或许你能告诉我
- What happened? - I don't know. You tell me.
你尖叫,桌子也塌了 你还好吧?
You screamed, and the table exploded. Are you hurt?
我看到了奇怪的景象
I had the strangest visions.
我看到了突雷尼的法师
I saw the Turanian mages.
和一个球,一个黑色的魔球
There was a sphere, a black orb.
还有呢?
And then...
我想不起來了...
- I can't remember. - Shh, shh.
亲爱的,你浑身冰涼
Oh. You're ice-cold.
應们应该只是施法过度,我会好起来的
It's the strain of spell-casting. I'll be fine.
梅罗拉,你的头发
Melora, your hair.
我带你去治疗师那里
I'm taking you to a healer.
看!
Look.
那是什么意思?你能翻译它吗?
What does it say? Can you decipher it?
"雪花,圣洁的火焰...
"Be the snowflake, the cleansing flame...
...古老的岩石,无止尽的风"
...the ancient stone, the endless wind."
是四大元素!
The four elements.
我的天!
My God.
这是本秘卷
The Libram.
一只龙,长眠在哈斯山里?
A dragon, buried in Hearth Mountain?
毒气和长眠的龙代表什么呢?
What is this I hear of creeping poison and buried dragons?
亲爱的,你这么渴望能进魔法议会吗?
My dear girl, are you so covetous of a position in Council...
...你在胡说些什么?
...that you're willing to fabricate a drama?
本着对你敬重,她说的是真话!
With all due respect, she's not fabricating anything.
是我亲眼看到的
I saw it with my own eyes.
那你看到了什么? 不是我,陛下
- What did you discover? - Not I, Your Majesty.
三千年前,法拉祖尔...
Three thousand years ago, Falazure...
...代表腐烂和不死的黑龙神...
...the evil dragon god of decay and undeath...
...觊觎着突雷尼的文明
...descended upon the ancient civilization of Turan.
突雷尼的法师为了对抗它的邪恶势力, 从四大元素里获得了相抗衡的力量...
The Turanian mages drew their power from the elemental forces of nature...
...土,空气,火还有水...
...earth, air, fire and water...
他们拥有了强大的法力,就拒绝再向黑龙神妥协!
...and they had become so powerful that they refused to pay Falazure tribute.
后来... 突雷尼城被毀,成千上万的人失去生命
Whole cities were razed. Thousands died.
但在最后关头,突雷尼人还是制♥服♥了黑龙神!
But in the end, the Turanians were able to defeat the night dragon.
胡说,神是不可能被杀死的!
Nonsense. You can't kill a god.
突雷尼人把黑龙神法拉祖尔禁锢在哈斯山中
The Turanians were able to imprison Falazure within Hearth Mountain...
...并把它的力量封印在了一个魔球里
...and trap his powers in a black orb.
你从哪里听到这些谣言?
Where did you hear such tales?
突雷尼的秘卷
The Libram of Turan.
我听说过这秘卷的存在, 不过现在?它在哪儿?
I've heard, but how? Where?
这儿... 这儿?
- Here. - Here?
一千年来,它一直在伊斯米尔的图书馆里 却没人发现它!
In Ismir's library. Hidden for 1000 years.
再谈谈那个魔球吧,它现在在什么地方?
Tell me more about this orb. Where is it kept?
就算失去了法力,法拉祖尔仍凶猛无比
Even without all his powers, Falazure is still a mighty dragon.
没有一个地方能永远禁锢它!
There's no prison that could hold him indefinitely.
所以突雷尼人把黑球放在太虛之地...
So the Turanians placed the orb in suspended animation...
...并让黑龙神长眠 之后,他们建了一个秘藏之地...
...that kept the dragon dormant. BEREK: Then they built a fortress...
打算永远隐藏魔球,防止黑龙神重生
...around the orb to ensure that Falazure would never rise again.
那为什么现在它蠢蠢欲动?
So why does he stir now?
突雷尼在与黑龙神的战斗中遭到重创
The Turanians never recovered from their battle with Falazure.
城市被毀,守护秘藏之地的法力也渐渐流逝!
Their cities crumbled, and their magic was lost.
经过一千多年后...
For over 1000 years now...
秘藏之地恐怕已经无法再守护魔球了
...no one maintained the defenses guarding the orb.
陛下,我担心...
Your Majesty, we fear that someone...
已经有人已经进入秘藏之地...
...has penetrated the weakened Turanian fortress...
...拿走了魔球!
...and removed the orb from its suspension.
那法拉祖尔什么时候会醒來?
So when will Falazure awaken?
秘卷中说它会在下一次新月时苏醒
The Libram says the night dragon will free himself by the dark of the first new moon.
届时,邪恶的力量将再次笼罩世间, 而我们也将无一幸免!
And the land will be consumed by wickedness. He will kill us all.
他们在做什么? 那是方位感知术
- What are they doing? - It's a discern-location spell.
他们施法试着找出魔球的位置
They're combining their power to try and find the orb.
你们的雕虫小技实在不够看
DAMODAR: I have broken your paltry spell.
现在开始,你们该学着惶恐恭敬...
You were right to cower before me.
为迎接我的来临而做好准备!
It is good practice for the coming age.
我是未来的统治者,戴魔达!
For I am Damodar.
我的主人,普罗费...
My master, Profion...
...他的诅咒让我成了行尸走肉, 今天我回来了,我该给他什么回报呢...
...cursed me to return as a corpse creature should I fail him...
...不,我什么也不能做!
...which I did not!
在解除诅咒之前,他就死了!
He was killed before the damnation could be removed.
而诅咒,让我这100年来...
For 100 years...
在难忍♥的孤独和痛苦煎熬中度过...
...my sole companion was unbearable agony.
今日,我获得了重生!
But now, I am whole again...
借着法拉祖尔之球的法力...
...and the Orb of Falazure is mine.
我将消灭...
I will annihilate...
任何反抗我的人!
...the descendents of those who defeated me.
当全能的...
When the almighty...
无比强大的黑龙神苏醒的时候...
...and all-encompassing power of the night dragon awakes...
...它将施恩于我...
...he will grant me a boon...
...而我的复仇也将铺天盖地而来!
...and I will rain down my revenge on you.
怎么了,欧伯龙?你看见了什么?
What happened, Oberon? What did you see?
你看见魔球了吗?
Did you see the orb?
伊斯米尔危在旦夕
Ismir is in grave danger.
她真美!
She's so beautiful.
你不觉得吗? 嗯,是很美...
- Don't you think? - Pretty. Pretty.
用不了多久了
Not for much longer.
召回瓦罗尔斯,要他立刻回到伊斯米尔
Tell Valerious to return to Ismir city at once.
王国的存亡就看这一次了
The fate of the kingdom may depend upon it.
遵命,陛下
Your Majesty.
伯列克爵士,梅罗拉还好吗?
Sir Berek, how is Melora?
她仍然还没恢复, 不过她将会准备好,协助其他法师
Still weak from the vision spell, but she'll be ready to help the other mages...
我们必须同心协力夺回魔球!
-...when the time comes. - We need to get the orb from Damodar...
由于戴魔达的阻挠, 我们无法得知魔球的下落...
...but his spells have prevented us from divining its whereabouts.
我想召集五位伊斯米尔的勇士
I wish to summon five of Ismir's greatest heroes.
这支小队应该不会引起戴魔达的警觉
A party small enough not to alert Damodar to its presence...
但成员必须够强, 好从戴魔达手中抢回魔球
...but strong enough to take the orb from him.
你已经召回了瓦罗尔斯, 不过他要三天后才能回到伊斯米尔
You have summoned Valerious, but he will only be back in three days.
任何延误都有可能改变伊斯米尔的命运, 让我代替他吧!
Any delay may prove fatal. I shall go in his stead.
伯列克...
Berek...
...我相信伊斯米尔若可以幸存, 你将是最大的功臣!
...it is my belief that if Ismir is to be saved, it will be by your hands.
那我就授命于你,挑选你的队员吧
I summoned you here to help me choose your comrades.
首先,我选择拉克丝
I should start with Lux.
我想,在伊斯米尔 应该没人比她更骁勇善战了!
No one in Ismir is more ferocious in battle.
她那威猛家族的血统, 让她成为一名强壮的可靠战士!
A reckless temperament runs in that family.
你这个白♥痴♥,我的地图!
You bloody fool. My map.
啊!
Ah!
要论智慧,那就是多利安了, 他是欧巴亥教的牧师
For wisdom, there is Dorian, a cleric of Obadhai.
他和我都参加过突袭幽灵塔的任务
He and I were part of the party that stormed the ghost tower of Inverness.
你,搜索教堂. 是
You men, search this church. Sir.
发现什么了吗?
Do you see anything?
先生们,不许穿着鞋踏入这块神圣之地!
Gentlemen, shoes are not allowed in this sacred space.
他的虔诚和他的力量一样强大
His piety is only matched by his power.
对抗魔法还得要法师啊
Sorcery must be fought with sorcery.
那肯定就是欧玛莱了 当然,精灵族的法师
- There's always Ormaline. - Of course. The elf wizard.
但是她已经十年没有离开精灵岛了.
But she hasn't left her island in decades.
嗯,我知道
Yes, I know.
船上有个巫师? 哈?有什么用呢?
A wizard, eh? Of what?
当鱼饵差不多...
- Bait fishing? MEN: Ha-ha-ha.
她是个职业的冒险家...
She's a skillful adventurer...
传说她四处寻找新的挑战...
...and it is rumored that she seeks a challenge great enough...
...来考验她的力量
...to test her powers.
我们必须告诉她这次任务的重要性
We must impress upon her the importance of this quest.
虽然她来无影去无踪...
Although he is sometimes as dark as the shadows that he walks through...
...如果这次任务需要在黑暗中摸索的话...
...if secrecy is the goal of this quest, no one is more stealthy...
没人比尼姆更合适了! 你要找个盜贼?
-...than Nim. GALTAR: The rogue?
嗯,这是把难得一见的圣人之剑
Saint Peerless the Purehearted, ripe for the pickings...
...就像我先前说的那样
...just like I promised.
这是你的那份,拿着它滚吧!
There's your share. Now beat it.
你想耍我? 不是想,矮子
- Are you trying to cheat me? - I'm not trying, runt.
是正在耍你...
I'm doing it.
哈?
Huh?
一只强大的队伍
A formidable group.
电影精选列表