- Lord Oberon? - Mm?
閣下,快看
Sir, look.
这段符文从892页开始
These runes start on page 892...
...在894页结束
...and end on page 894.
但893页却不在了
Page 893 is missing.
它被撕掉了吗? 没有!
- Has it been torn out? - No.
看...
Look...
...892页在这一面...
...892 is on one side...
...894页在背面
...894 on the other.
也就是说893页根本就不存在...
Either 893 never existed...
...或者是被藏了起来
...or it has been concealed.
那符文里说些什么?
What do the runes say?
火会显示一切!
They say fire reveals all.
你是说你认为只要用火烧秘卷...
Is it your belief that setting fire to the Libram...
893页就会出现?
...will reveal page 893?
这正是火童想要告诉我们的...
This is what the magmin was trying to show us.
我们不能烧了秘卷! 我们需要它...
- We can't burn the Libram. MAGE 1: We need proof...
...才能继续下去...这样做太冒险了!
...before we can proceed with such a drastic measure.
欧伯龙大人,她快变成不死生物了
Lord Oberon, she is part undead.
这个想法可能源于...
This idea might originate...
...正腐蝕着她身体的邪恶
...from the evil that corrupts her body.
梅罗拉...
Melora...
...扪心自问一下
...test your heart.
这个信念是源自你自己,还是邪恶?
Does this belief come from what you are or what you are becoming?
我的心....
My heart...
我的心告诉我,这是对我信念的考验
My heart tells me that this is a test of our belief.
突雷尼的奧秘近在咫尺了~
The Turanian lore remains closed to us...
而我们还没有向他们表示我们的信念!
...because we have yet to show our faith in it.
我们必须证明我们的价值!
We must prove ourselves worthy of this power.
Mm.
啊!不!
Ah! - No!
烧了它?不!
Burn it? No!
快看,橡树果和橡树叶!
Look, acorns and oak leaves.
梅罗拉...
Melora...
抬起你的头
...raise your head.
跟着它!
Follow it!
火...
Fire...
...空气...
...wind...
...水,土
...water, earth.
四大元素
The four elements.
稳住.
Steady.
做得好,梅罗拉
Well done, Melora.
做的太好了!!
Well done.
地图上說,应该是这个山谷了
The map says it's supposed to be in this hollow.
大家都过来吧
Everyone, over here.
从这里看看
Take a look at this.
真知宝石? 我从来不知道你还有这样一个宝贝
A gem of true seeing. I never knew you had such a treasure.
我万事皆有准备 干得好,尼姆
- I come prepared for everything. - Well done, Nim.
"给所有的入侵者...
"To all trespassers...
...如果你活的不耐烦了, 就在下面填上你的名字...
...if you wish to join the others in death, insert your name below...
...然后我将会成全你...
...and I will notify your kin.
马列克"
Malek."
看不出他还挺幽默的
It appears Malek was not without a sense of humor.
是的,问题是我们怎么进去?
Yes, but how do we get in?
大事不妙!
This is not good.
注意四周
Be on the lookout.
伯列克,还记得果陶亚神殿吗?
Berek, remember the Shrine of Kuo-Toa?
是的,这是一个密♥码♥锁
Yes, this is a puzzle lock.
要是我们能搞清楚密♥码♥
If we can spell out the right password--
強盜來了!
Bandits!
拉克丝,欧玛莱,拖住他们
Lux, Ormaline, hold them off.
掯,戴魔达和我的梁子结得更深了!
This must be more of Damodar's treachery.
这段文字肯定隐藏了什么含意
There must be something contained in the text.
也许是个名字
Maybe a name.
马列克有老婆和孩子吗?
Did Malek have a wife or children?
等等,马列克的名字是怎么拼的?
Wait, how do you spell Malek's name?
M-A-L-E-K.
X在这儿!
Here it's spelled with an X.
密♥码♥里有X...为什么?
...X... - The password contains an X. Why?
尼姆,建立「头像之池」的魔物叫什么?
Nim, the demon who built the pool of sight?
裘布列斯
Juiblex.
快!伯列克
Berek, hurry!
拉克丝!欧玛莱!我们打开了!
Lux! Ormaline! We got it!
拉克丝!
Lux!
野蛮人,控制一下自己吧!
Barbarian, get ahold of yourself.
啊!
Ah!
重击!
Smite!
陛下...
Your Majesty...
当我一收到消息,我马上就赶回來!
...I mobilized the cavalry as soon as we got your message.
大部队会在明天前到达
The bulk of our legions will arrive on tomorrow's eve at the earliest.
瓦罗尔斯,今晚就是新月之夜
Valerious, tonight is the dark of the moon.
在他们回来之前,我们要顶住 你在回来的路上,有没有伯列克的消息?
- We will have to hold until then. - Any word of Berek on your travels?
別对他抱太大的希望,陛下
Do not put your faith in him, Your Majesty.
能拯救伊斯米尔的,就只有皇家卫队...
Any hope of saving Ismir will come from the king's guard...
...和我们手上的钢剑
...and the strength of our steel.
Hm.
我想梅罗拉已经在偶然见 发现了突雷尼人法力的奧秘
I think Melora has stumbled upon the essence of the Turanian lore.
总而言之...
It's altogether...
...那是一种我们从来没有见过的魔法
...a new kind of magic. Something we've never seen before.
力量很强大
Could be powerful.
是的,那个女孩的大胆让我很欣赏 她给了我们希望
Yes, the girl's daring is invigorating me. It gives us all hope.
可以了,谢谢你,皮可
That's good. Thank you, Pico.
是...主人
Yes, master.
不可思议
Amazing.
她坚信她能解开秘密, 而那隐藏的奧秘似乎也为她展现
She believes, and the lore opens up to her.
皮可!
Pico!
小心!排成一列
Careful. Single file.
我不喜欢这个
I don't like the look of this.
有一天,我们也会死的
We all have to die sometime.
那倒是,但我可不希望是现在
Yes, but I'd prefer not right now.
伯列克,闪开!
Berek, duck!
暗幕魔兽!快跑!
Darkmantles! Run!
让开!
Step aside.
快!尼姆!
Hurry, Nim!
搞定!
Got it!
现在怎么办?
Now what?
尼姆,用你的宝石看看
Nim, look through your gem.
什么也没有... 宝石看不出这里隐藏的玄机
Nothing, but the gem doesn't pierce anything mundanely concealed.
也许我能帮上忙
Perhaps I can help.
飞吧
Fly.
这是欧娜...
This is Ona...
...我小时侯的伙伴, 她可以帮我们探路
...a friend of mine since childhood. She will investigate for us.
好可怜的欧娜
Poor Ona.
这肯定有办法可以过去
There must be a way across.
一定有什么机关可以把它关掉
Maybe a device to turn the energy field off.
检查一下墙壁,地板,还有天花板
Search the walls, the floor, the ceiling.
伯列克,我想有什么东西在这堵墙后面
Berek, I think there's something behind this wall.
退后!
Stand back.
奇怪,这看起来像面镜子
Strange, it looks like a mirror.
拉克丝,把我抬起来
Lux, lift me up.
这是什么?
What is it?
啊!这是...
Oh, it's, um...
...或许是个控制杆...
...some type of lever...
嗯,它是一个复杂的机械装置...
...a very complex mechanism.
把脸转过去! 为什么?
- You'll have to all look away. - What for?
我要使用盗贼行会里面古老的方法...
I'm about to employ ancient secrets of the rogue's guild...
...我不能被人看见
...that I alone in the world have the ability to execute.
我想保持点神秘 快点,尼姆!
- I want it to stay that way. - Just hurry up, Nim.
镜子里反射出一条密径
The mirror reflects a path.
好,我先走
Okay, I'll go first.
欧玛莱,你跟着我,然后是 拉克丝 尼姆,你断后...
Ormaline, you follow, then Lux. Nim, you bring up the rear.
只要我们每一步都正确,就应该没事
If we stay on the path we should be safe.
电影精选列表