就是...
It's just...
什么
Yes?
我今晚想下来吃晚餐
I thought I'd come down for supper tonight.
和你们聊聊
Catch up with your news.
如果您愿意 我们当然欢迎
If you would like to, of course you'd be very welcome.
主人家不在 我们就不推迟晚餐时间
We don't eat late while the family's away,
所以大概是八点开饭
so dinner will be at about eight o'clock.
到时候见
I'll see you then.
我很乐意去通知卡森先生
Fains I tell Mr Carson.
面对峡谷 不禁感到自己的渺小
How tiny the glens make one feel.
大自然就是这样
That is the thing about nature.
那么雄伟
There's so much of it.
作为这片土地的女主人 一定很美妙
Must be lovely to be queen of such a kingdom.
你说得对 这一点上我们是很幸运
You're right. We're very lucky in this.
天啊 没想到会有男宾加入我们的野餐
Goodness - we weren't expecting male company for our feasting.
抱歉让你失望了
I'm sorry to disappoint you.
围猎还顺利吗
How did you get on?
很不错 追踪路程并不很长
Very well. Not too long a trail,
最后是一枪致命
and death by a single shot at the end of it.
-尼尔德得意坏了 -干得漂亮 爸爸
- Nield is cock-a-hoop. - Well done, Papa.
你们的奖励就是加入女士们的聚餐
Your reward will be to join the ladies' lunch.
额外奖励啊 希望是吃鹿肉
An added bonus. I hope it's venison.
没错 我们就该吃自己的猎物
Quite right. We ought to eat what we kill.
罗斯 别胡说了 让麦克里加两个座位
Rose, stop talking nonsense and tell McCree to lay two more places.
在野花里摸爬滚打了十个小时
10 hours crawling through heather
结果一无所获
and nothing to show for it.
或许是某种人生的隐喻呢
Perhaps it's a parable of life.
让我想起了在前线的日子
Reminds me of the trenches rather.
在烂泥里一寸一寸向前挪几个钟头
Hours of inching through mud
没有明确目标
with no discernible purpose.
你明天能来钓鱼吗
Why don't you come fly-fishing tomorrow?
可能还会有所收获
We might see a bit more activity.
你可以带上晚礼服 在唐伊阁换
You could bring your evening clothes to change at Duneagle.
会不会不大合适
That's rather an imposition.
你不就是为此而来的嘛
That's what you're here for, isn't it?
来认识我们大家
To get to know us all.
你大老远带着礼服来苏格兰
Besides you didn't bring your tails all the way to Scotland
不会只为在乡村酒吧吃饭吧
to dine in a country pub.
不是
No.
我想不是
No, I suppose not.
你有时间吗
Have you got a minute?
如果没有 也没关系
Because, if you haven't, it's perfectly fine.
有时间做什么
A minute for what?
夫人找你有事
Her Ladyship would like a word.
她找我♥干♥什么
What does she want with me?
你觉得呢
Well, what do you think?
和往常一样 又是在小题大做呗
She wants to make a fuss, like she always does.
你能来真是太好了...
This is so kind of you...
奥布瑞恩 夫人
O'Brien, milady.
奥布瑞恩 是这样的
..O'Brien. It's just that
我在给威尔金斯描述格兰瑟姆夫人的发型
Wilkins here isn't quite able to understand what I'm getting at
可她就是听不懂
when I'm describing the shape of Lady Grantham's hair.
我能听懂 夫人 但...
I understand, milady, it's just...
你能帮帮她吗
Could you help her?
你肯定懂我的意思
You'll know exactly what I mean.
关键是基础 夫人
Well, it's a question of body, milady.
就是说在修型之前 要先多聚拢一些头发
You need more volume to begin, before you sculpt it, so to speak.
我就知道你会明白
I knew you'd have the answer.
-我能不能... -请吧 请吧
- If I could... - Oh, please, please, please.
威尔金斯 好好跟人家学学
Wilkins, pay close attention to what she's doing.
是 夫人
Yes, Your Ladyship.
孟买♥♥ 这与你侯爵的身份不相称吧
Bombay? That sounds rather modest for a marquis.
如果能进而升任总督 就没什么不相称了
Well, no, not if it's a step towards the Viceroy's crown.
这还难说呢
I don't know about that.
我只知道天气会很热
All I do know is it's going to be very hot.
而且在那种气候下
And all the costumes of imperial rule
穿大英的服饰也很不合时宜
are always so peculiarly unsuited to the climate.
你们会带罗斯去吗
Will you take Rose?
我不赞同带她去
I don't think we should,
但苏珊不肯谈这事
but Susan won't discuss it.
除非你们希望她嫁给没钱又一口烂牙的
Unless you want her married to a third-rate colonial official
三等殖民地官员 否则苏珊可得三思
with no money and bad teeth, Susan had better think again.
他刚站定
Just as he stood,
一阵风从我们背后吹向洼地
a gust of wind comes into the corrie from behind us,
一头雌鹿嗅到我们的气息 于是它们全跑了
a hind got our scent, and they were away.
行了 亲爱的
Really, darling.
听你们捕猎成功的故事就够无聊了
It's boring enough to hear about when you succeed...
你觉得迈克尔怎么样
What did you think of Michael?
他挺好的
He seems like a nice chap.
我们明天去钓鱼
We're going fishing tomorrow.
他的人生有很多不顺
He's had such a lot to put up with.
天呐 又是个不幸的男人吗
Oh, God. Not one of your hard-luck cases, is he?
你说话一定要这么毒吗
Why must you sound so heartless?
其实我非常向往去印度
Actually, I think India would be fascinating,
但我和妈妈肯定要闹僵的
but I know that Mummy and I would drive each other mad.
不要太为难你妈妈了
You mustn't be too hard on your mother.
她自然要关心你
You know, it's natural for her to be concerned.
关心
Concerned?
她那是关心吗
Is that what she is?
我敢肯定她非常爱你
I'm sure she loves you very much.
你们在说什么
What's this?
罗斯在赞叹你今晚的发型很好看
Rose was just saying how nice your hair looks tonight.
他要干什么
He's what?
他只是想表示友好
It's only meant to be friendly.
晚上好 卡森先生
Good evening, Mr Carson.
我知道你不会赞成的
I don't expect you to approve.
好了 进去吧
Well, now. Come along in.
希望你别在年轻仆人面前无礼犯上
I hope you won't show an example of rudeness to the younger staff.
我正想找你呢
I was hoping to catch you.
要不要喝点什么
What about a glass of something?
不 我马上就走 但我有个想法
No, I won't stay, but I've had an idea.
我今天在村里碰见了休斯太太
I saw Mrs Hughes in the village today,
她说仆人们准备一起去瑟斯克集市
and she told me the servants have got up a party for the Thirsk fair.
我想知道你想不想去
And, erm, I was wondering if you'd like to go.
-和仆人们一起吗 -当然不是
- What, with the servants? - No, of course not.
不过我可以载你去玩一两个小时
But I could drive us over for an hour or two.
据说那集市办得不错
I'm told they do it well.
好啊
Why not?
说不定很有趣呢
It might be fun.
那好 我五点来接你
Good. I'll come for you at five.
想好穿什么了吗
Know what you're going to wear?
反正不是什么漂亮衣服
Nothing good, that's for sure.
我会留下来看家
I'll keep an eye on the place.
你不是不去吧
Oh, don't say you're not coming.
我还指望你开车载我们呢
I-I thought you could drive us.
艾德娜 不必这么冒失 谢谢
There is no need for impertinence, Edna, thank you.
没事 我很乐意载大家去
You're all right. I'm happy to drive them.
那谁留下呢
But who'll stay here?
我留下
I will.
您不想去逛集市吗
You don't want to come to the fair?
那还不如让我吃碎玻璃
I would sooner chew broken glass.
今天真愉快 小姐
It was lovely, m'lady.
您呢 今天过得好吗
But what about you? Did you enjoy your day?
我真不该去野餐
Oh, I was stupid to go to the picnic.
我们冷得直打颤
We were shaken about in that trap like dice in a cup.
早上就别下床了
Stay in bed for the morning.
舞会也别玩得太疯
And take it easy at the ball.
你期待这次舞会吗
Are you looking forward to it?
挺期待的
I am rather.
我准备给贝茨先生一个惊喜
I've been planning a bit of a surprise for Mr Bates.
电影精选列表