Would you allow me to speak as I would have in the old days?
说吧
Go on, then.
你让艾德娜为你的新生活而耻
You let Edna make you ashamed of your new life.
但你做得很好
But you've done well.
茜玻小姐也会为你骄傲
And Lady Sybil would be so proud.
没有她 我真是撑不下去
I can't bear to be without her.
那也得撑着
You must bear it.
希望有一天 你能找个伴儿
And one day I hope, and so would she,
一起支撑 她肯定也会这么想
you'll find someone to bear it with you.
但现在 直起腰板生活 别让人家摆布
But until then, be your own master and call your own tune.
谢谢
Thank you.
小姐 有什么不对吗
Milady? Is something the matter?
我不想吓着大家
I don't want to alarm anyone,
但行李就别拿了
but will you leave the cases in here for now
直接送我去医院吧
and take me straight to the hospital?
-是小姐 -什么
- Milady. - What?
通知卡劳利夫人
Let Mrs Crawley know,
也赶紧给卡劳利先生送个口信
and get a message to Mr Crawley straight away.
卡劳利先生
Mr Crawley?
卡劳利先生
Mr Crawley!
上帝啊 喊什么喊
What in God's name...?
好 计划有变
Right. All change.
全家上下明天就回来
The whole family is coming back tomorrow
我们得准备好迎接
and we must be ready to receive them.
-是因为玛丽小姐进医院了吗 -是
- Is it because Lady Mary's in the hospital? - It is.
那她是有危险了
Does that mean she's in danger?
不 绝不是
No. It doesn't mean any such thing.
玛丽小姐不会有事
Lady Mary will be perfectly fine,
但我们也得做好准备
but we have to make allowances.
东西拿齐了吗
Now, do you have everything?
我哪里做错了
What have I done wrong?
我又不比布兰森先生低贱
I'm as good as Mr Branson.
我们也没有逾矩 绝对没有
And there was nothing improper. Nothing at all.
我知道
I'm sure.
但艾德娜 做下人有下人的规矩
But there are rules to this way of life, Edna.
不愿意守规矩
And if you're not prepared to live by them,
这种生活就不适合你
then it's not the right life for you.
都安排好了
It's organised.
买♥♥了明早第一班车票
We've got tickets for the first train in the morning.
没有更早的了
There isn't one before then.
我真想陪着她
I just wish I was there with her.
我迫不及待要回家了
I can't wait to get home.
不喜欢这古典田园生活了吗
Aren't you enjoying your Victorian idyll any longer?
幸好我之前还羡慕小虾
I'm glad I was jealous of Shrimpie.
让我意识到我是多么傻
It's made me realise what a fool I've been.
多亏马修的远见 唐顿才能保全
Downton will survive because of Matthew's vision.
听你亲口承认 我真高兴
I'm so pleased to hear you say it.
你一直明白 有了他是咱们的福气
You always knew how lucky we are in Matthew,
现在我也感谢他
and now I give thanks for him
感谢我的家园和家人
as I give thanks for my home and my family.
最该感谢的 是我的爱妻
And most of all, I give thanks for my wife.
有消息就赶快通知我们
Send us the news as soon as you know it.
也谢谢你们接纳罗斯
And thank you for taking in Rose.
我们确定出发时间后 会安排周全的
We'll make firm plans when we know when we're leaving.
你们俩都点头了 我也很乐意照顾她
I'm glad to have her, now I know it's what you both want.
我希望她能明白
What I want is for her to know that
家庭也可以充满爱意
family can be a loving thing.
我们一定尽力
We'll do our best.
爱 就好比骑马 说法语
Love is like riding, or speaking French.
没趁年轻学会
If you don't learn it young,
以后就难抓住诀窍了
it's hard to get the trick of it later.
说得真好 小虾 也祝你们好运
Well said, Shrimpie. And good luck.
你跟玛丽说迈克尔·格莱格森什么了
What did you tell Mary about Michael Gregson?
什么都没说
Nothing.
希望他都跟你说明白了
I hope you made it clear what has to happen.
没错 我们都清楚该怎么办
Oh, yes. We both know what happens next.
我们很快在唐顿见了
I'll see you at Downton very soon
谢谢你们两位 太感谢了
and thank you both so much.
我们也很期待你来
We look forward to it.
-能出发了吗 贝茨 -没问题 老爷
- Are we all ready, Bates? - We are, my lord.
卡森先生 我这就去医院
Mr Carson? I'm going down to the hospital,
她要的东西我都带齐了
and I think I have what she needs.
需要别的什么 就打个电♥话♥
If there's anything else at all, just telephone.
医生说没什么好担心的
According to the doctor, there's nothing to worry about.
我当然担心
Of course I worry.
有了茜玻小姐的事 我怎么能不担心
After Lady Sybil, how could I not worry?
对了 我该去车站接他们吗
Now, should I meet the others off the train?
让人把马修先生的车开过去
Get Mr Matthew's car taken to the station,
再把老爷他们接回来
and have the others brought here.
马修先生可以直接开车去医院
Mr Matthew can drive himself to the hospital
等他准备好了 再带着好消息回来
and come back with the news when he's ready.
好的 没错 好主意
Yes, good. Very good.
安娜 谢谢你
And, Anna, thank you.
麻烦你帮她擦洗准备
Would you help to prepare her
我去安排其他事宜
while I make sure everything's ready?
那天在集市 多亏你 我才没有出丑
Erm, you saved me from making a fool of myself at the fair.
我大概喝多了 胡言乱语的
I'm afraid I'd too much to drink.
你说什么 我没懂
I don't know what you mean.
你心里明白的
Well, I think you do.
谢谢
And thank you.
马修在这儿就好了
I wish Matthew were here.
真有意思 没了他 我像缺了一半
It's funny. I feel as if I'm only half myself without him.
他已经上火车了
He'll be on the train by now,
相信我 生孩子的时候
and you won't want him in the room
最好别让他看着 这你相信我
till it's all over, you can trust me!
很快就能生了
It won't be long now.
得给卡森打个电♥话♥
We must ring Carson.
-他一定很担心 -好的
- He'll be in such a state. - I will.
我真不该去苏格兰 怎么这么傻呢
I shouldn't have gone up north. How could I be so stupid?
别担心 宝宝一定没事的
My dear, the baby will be perfectly well.
提前了点 但不算太早
Slightly early, but not very.
我们额外注意一些就好
We'll just have to take a little extra care, that's all.
你来做什么
What are you doing up here?
就是来看看你是不是伤得很重
I just wanted to make sure there wasn't too much harm done.
够重的了
Well, there was enough harm done.
你很勇敢 巴罗先生
You were brave, Mr Barrow.
很勇敢
Very brave.
我很过意不去
I feel badly.
我不该跑掉
I shouldn't have run off.
你该跑
Oh, you should have.
否则我不是白挨打了吗
Otherwise, what was I bloody doing it for?
你在跟着我吗
Were you following me?
我不放心
I had to keep an eye out.
我看出来你喝多了
I could see you'd had a bit to drink.
所以
So...
是的
..Yes.
我的确是在跟着你
Yes, I did follow you.
为什么
Why?
这你清楚
You know why.
我永远都不能满足你的愿望
I can never give you what you want.
这我懂的 真的
I understand that. I do.
我并不奢求
And I don't ask for it.
我只是希望我们能做朋友
But I'd like it if we could be friends.
好啊 巴罗先生
Right you are, Mr Barrow.
如果只是这样 我能做到
If that's all, I think I could manage that.
谢谢你 吉米
Thank you, Jimmy.
谢谢
Thank you.
你别闲着啊 读读报纸吧
Make yourself useful for something, read the paper.
谢谢
Thank you.
-非常感谢 -有消息我们会通知你
- Thank you very much. - We'll keep you posted.
真是太感谢了
电影精选列表