就留您一个人在这儿真可怜
Seems sad for you to be left behind all on your own.
我习惯了
I'm used to it.
是啊 那是当然
Yes. Yes, of course. You would be.
您心里很难受吧
It must be very hard.
别担心我
Don't worry about me.
我有很多事可做
Plenty to do.
你是新来的女仆吧 你叫什么
You're the new maid, aren't you? What's your name?
艾德娜
Edna.
艾德娜·布雷思韦特
Edna Braithwaite.
-大家好 -罗伯特 你好吗
- Hello! - Robert, how are you?
小虾 多谢你邀我们来
Shrimpie, this is so nice of you.
哪的话 这是我们的荣幸
Nonsense. I can't tell you how glad we are.
柯拉 伊迪丝
Cora. Edith.
您好
Hello!
爸爸 这位是马修 受压♥迫♥者的守护神
Daddy, this is Matthew, defender of the downtrodden -
-他也守护了我 -这真是不敢当啊
- including me! - I don't know why I've earned that.
我们在你们的婚礼上见过 玛丽
We met at your wedding. Mary.
维奥莱特姨母
Aunt Violet,
我们能邀您来到北方 真是荣幸
we feel so privileged to have lured you this far north.
亲爱的 这太恭维我了 说得真好
Oh, my dear. You flatter me, which is just as it should be.
我们准备了好多活动
We've got lots of things planned.
还有玛丽最擅长的软底鞋舞会
And there is, there's the Ghillies' Ball, which Mary's always the star of.
罗斯 让人家休息一下
Rose, don't wear them out.
我们记得你特别喜欢这里的环山海湾
We remembered how you liked our mountain loch,
所以打算改天在那里吃午餐
and we've arranged for luncheon to be taken up there one day.
是我的主意
That was my idea.
不管是谁的主意 都太贴心了
Well, whosever idea it was, it's a lovely one.
书房♥里备好茶了 安顿好就下来吧
Tea is in the library when you're ready to come down.
我找帕特莫太太
I'm looking for a Mrs Patmore.
有什么事吗
Why is that, then?
我来给她送东西
I've got some deliveries for her.
是吗 从哪来的
Really? Where from?
你好奇心还真是重呢
You're not very curious, are you?
你不是平常来送货的人
And you're not one of our regulars.
如果你非要问的话
Well, if you must know,
我接手了考克斯先生在瑟斯克的店
I've taken over from Mr Cox in Thirsk.
帕特莫太太在他那儿订了货
Mr Patmore sent an order in to him.
怎么回事
What's this?
我好像听到有人叫我的名字
Do I hear my name taken in vain?
我在解释 你在考克斯先生店里订了东西
I was just explaining. You sent an order in to Mr Cox.
我把那家店和货物都买♥♥下来了
I've bought the shop and all the stock,
所以我就自己做主 把货送来了
so I thought I took the liberty of filling it out.
这你可做不了主
It wasn't liberty.
你怎么知道她愿意跟你做生意
How do you know she wants to do business with you?
好了 巴罗先生
All right, Mr Barrow.
我能处理好自己的事 谢谢你了
I can fight my own battles, thank you.
东西在哪呢
So where is this order, then?
拿到厨房♥来
Bring it to the kitchen.
你都知道我的名字了 敢问你是哪位
And what's your name, since you know mine?
塔夫顿 乔斯·塔夫顿
It's Tufton. Joss Tufton.
这是什么
What's this?
昨晚剩下的奶油汤
Some vichyssoise left over from last night.
真是美味
Oh, that's heaven!
还有什么剩菜能让我尝尝吗
Any more leftovers going begging?
你要想吃 还有点果馅饼
Have a bit of the tart if you like.
那我就不客气了
I don't mind if I do.
自从我上回去伦敦
I've not had food that good
就再没吃过这么美味的食物了
since the last time I were in London.
我可不只是人美
I'm not just a pretty face.
这家人运气真好
This family's fallen on its feet and no mistake.
我要是每天也能吃到这种美味就好了
I wouldn't mind eating food like that every day.
别再花言巧语的了 货我收下了
Enough of the flannel. I'll keep the order,
但如果有任何不妥 我会再找你的
but if there's owt amiss you'll be hearing from me.
那就希望有东西不怎么好吧
Let's just hope that there's something not quite up to scratch.
这是什么意思
Why do you say that?
因为我想再跟你联♥系♥ 帕特莫太太
Cos I'd like to hear from you again, Mrs Patmore.
真的
I would.
赶紧走吧 你这不要脸的 快走
Be off with you, you cheeky devil! Go on!
你没食欲吗
Are you not hungry?
现在时间尚早
It's a bit early for us.
我们通常都等主人用完膳才吃
We eat our dinner after the family's.
说的是 卡劳利小姐
Oh, I agree with you, Miss Crawley.
在伦敦 我们都是忙完了才吃饭
In London we eat last thing, when all the work is done,
我觉得那样更好
and I prefer it.
那你呢 格兰瑟姆小姐
How about you, Miss Grantham?
我
Me?
我是令行禁止
Oh, I do what I'm told.
我听到奥布瑞恩小姐和贝茨先生
It makes me laugh when I hear
被称为格兰瑟姆小姐和先生时 总想笑
Miss O'Brien and Mr Bates called Mr and Miss Grantham.
我和贝茨小姐一般不在一起干活儿
Miss Bates and I don't often work in the same house party.
当然 你们两个是夫妇 卡劳利小姐
Of course - you two are married, Miss Crawley.
那你们在家时怎么称呼 都叫贝茨吗
How do you manage at home, being called Bates and Bates?
不 他们还是叫我安娜
We're not. They still call me Anna,
就和我做女仆时一样
like when I was a housemaid.
不该那样
Which isn't right.
我很不喜欢看到贴身女仆被降了身份
I do so hate to see a lady's maid downgraded.
我完全同意 格兰瑟姆小姐
Oh, I so agree, Miss Grantham.
我们的看法肯定是一样的
But then, we would think alike, wouldn't we?
有个意气相投的人来作客真是太好了
It's a treat to have a kindred spirit come to stay. It really is.
告诉克雷恩太太我上去了
Tell Mrs Crane I've gone up.
十分钟后开始晚餐
I'll announce dinner in 10 minutes.
真是美妙
How marvellous.
我得提醒你们一下
I should remind you
他会在早晨八点叫我们起床
that he'll be back to pipe us awake at eight o'clock.
而且早餐时会继续演奏
And he keeps it up through breakfast.
所以在那之后就别想再回去睡觉了
So the chances of getting back to sleep again are nil.
好了 小虾 他们都听懂了
All right, Shrimpie, the point has been made.
没必要道歉
You've no need to apologise.
我很高兴这传统延续了下来
I'm glad to see the old ways being maintained.
明天我们带上步♥枪♥去练习一下
Tomorrow, we'll kit you out with some rifles for some practice.
那我们女人做什么
And what is planned for the women?
后天在海湾会有野餐
Well, there's a picnic by the loch the day after tomorrow.
周五的软底鞋舞肯定很有趣
And the Ghillies' Ball on Friday is always good fun.
只要别太过火就好
As long as it's not too much fun.
我有个朋友就待在附近
As a matter of fact, a friend of mine is staying quite nearby.
我想给他打个电♥话♥
I thought I might telephone him.
-你应该叫他过来 -没这个必要
- But you must ask him here. - She doesn't have to.
邀请他来吧 我想见见他
Oh, please do. I'd like to meet him.
那就这么定了 邀请他明天晚上来赴宴
That's settled, then. Invite him to dinner tomorrow night.
当然了 如果苏珊不反对的话
Unless, of course, Susan objects.
我为什么要反对
Why on earth would I object?
就知道没有那么好的事
I thought it was too good to be true.
他送来的是干姜 而不是嫩姜
He's sent dried ginger instead of fresh.
是我疏忽了 我只写了"姜"
It's my fault. I just put 'ginger'
因为考克斯先生知道我要的是哪种
because Mr Cox knew what I liked.
我明天可能要去瑟斯克
I might go into Thirsk tomorrow.
我可以替你捎回去
I can take it back for you if you want.
真的吗
Would you?
你和他一起去吧 阿尔弗雷德
You should go with him, Alfred.
你一定会喜欢那家店的
You'd like that shop.
谁明天要干什么
Who's doing what tomorrow?
巴罗先生要去瑟斯克
Mr Barrow's going in to Thirsk.
我说阿尔弗雷德应该和他一起去
I said Alfred should go with him.
谁说我能放他们走的
Who says I can spare them?
布兰森先生的午餐怎么办
What about Mr Branson's luncheon?
我觉得他应该用不着副管家 卡森先生
I doubt he needs an under-butler, Mr Carson.
也用不着两名男仆
Or two footmen.
他跟我说 他要去格兰瑟姆旅馆吃午餐
He told me he'd get lunch at the Grantham Arms.
他们能去吗
So can they go?
应该可以 但还有很多事要做 别忘了
I suppose so. But there's a lot to be done, and don't forget it.
电影精选列表