Thank you very much indeed.
-果冻呢 -卡劳利夫人来电♥话♥了
- What about jelly? - That was Mrs Crawley.
生了 玛丽小姐很疲惫 但她撑下来了
It's over. Lady Mary's very tired, but she's come through it.
-母婴平安 -感谢上苍
- They both have. - Thank the Lord!
那孩子呢
What about the baby?
-怎么了 -是男是女啊
- What about it? - What sex is it?
我忘记问了
Oh! I never thought to ask.
天呐
Oh, God. Men!
我这风尘仆仆的旅行者能进来吗
Can this hot and dusty traveller come in?
跟你的儿子和继承人问好吧
Say hello to your son and heir.
你好 我最亲爱的小伙计
Hello, my dearest little chap.
不知他是否知道自己带来了多大的欢乐
I wonder if he has any idea how much joy he brings with him.
亲爱的 你还好吗
Oh, my darling. How are you?
别哄我
Really?
很累 如释重负
Tired, and pretty relieved.
想想啊 我们的任务完成了
But just think, we've done our duty.
唐顿保全了
Downton is safe.
爸爸肯定要跳起舞来了
Papa must be dancing a jig.
我也是啊
I'm dancing a jig!
我觉得像是吞掉了一盒烟花
I feel like I swallowed a box of fireworks.
你会成为一名非常优秀的母亲
You are going to be such a wonderful mother.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
因为
Because...
因为你是个如此优秀的女性
Because you're such a wonderful woman.
希望我能永远做你心中的那个玛丽·卡劳利
I hope I'm allowed to be your Mary Crawley for all eternity
而不是伊迪丝或者其他人眼里的那样
and not Edith's version, or anyone else's for that matter.
你永远都是我的玛丽
You'll be my Mary always.
我这个才是真实的你
Cos mine is the true Mary.
知道你让我多么幸福吗
Do you ever wonder how happy you've made me?
你的口气好陌生啊
You sound rather foreign.
你不是应该说
Shouldn't you be saying things like,
"你很快就能起来活动了"
'You'll be up and about in no time'?
明天再说吧
I'll do all that tomorrow.
此时此刻 我只想说
But, right now, I want to tell you
我对你的爱每一天都在加深
that I fall more in love with you every day that passes.
下次我刮花了车 我会提醒你说过这话
I'll remind you of that next time I scratch the car.
好啊
Do.
我完全允许
I give you full permission.
其他人呢
Where are the others?
在家 等不及要见你了
Back at the house, panting to see you.
见你们母子
To see you both.
我派了妈妈去稳住他们
But I've sent Mother to keep them at bay.
我想单独
I wanted the chance to be alone...
跟我的家人在一起
..with my family.
你快去传达好消息吧
You'd better go and tell them.
但是首先 我觉得你该好好吻我
But first, I think I've earned a decent kiss.
那是当然了
You certainly, certainly have.
先是茜玻 现在她又多了个表弟
First Sibby, now her little cousin.
家庭不断延续 真是太好了
It's rather wonderful, the way families just keep on rolling.
-你玩得开心吗 -开心
- Did you have a good time? - I did.
可以说很不错呢
Very good, in a way.
你呢
How about you?
说起来我长了点教训呢
I've been on a bit of a learning curve as it happens.
我也是 还没完呢
Me too, and it isn't over yet.
这种事总让人揪心
These things are always nerve-wracking.
但是如今皆大欢喜
But all's well that ends well,
你们马上就能
and it won't be long before you'll be able to say
见到第一个外孙了
hello to your very own grandson.
我的外孙
My grandson!
天呐 听起来是多么甜蜜而不可思议啊
Oh, my dear! How sweet and miraculous that sounds!
生活真是奇妙
Life is strange, isn't it?
方方面面都是这样
In so many different ways.
不 我是指
No, I mean,
想想马修和玛丽之间那么多的变数
I think of all the uncertainty between Matthew and Mary,
还有之前庄园破产 一切曾那么灰暗
or when the money was lost, and everything was so dark.
而如今我们却有了两个健康的继承人
Yet now here we are with two healthy heirs,
庄园也蓬勃发展
an estate in good order,
真不知我何德有如此运气
and I wonder what I've done to deserve it?
是啊
I agree.
但是好运未必能长久
But then, we don't always get our just desserts.
你快下去吧 他们就要来了
You'd better go down. They'll be here in a minute.
告诉马修先生 他得等一会儿了
And tell Mr Matthew he must wait his turn.
他已经见过宝宝了 其他人还没呢
He's seen the baby, and they haven't.
电影精选列表