唐顿庄园
2012圣诞特辑
一年后
帮我拿下行李
Get that, will you?
安娜 你为晚装准备了什么发饰
Anna, what have you got for hair in the evening?
钻石星星和一个小皇冠
Er, diamond stars and one tiara.
也许用不到 但准备着总没错
We may not use it, but I'd rather be safe than sorry.
全都用牛皮纸好
Wrap it all in brown paper
路上就不会散在篮子里了
so they won't have a basket to worry about at the other end.
-行李打包好了 -我这就上去拿
- Suitcases are finished. - OK. I'll go up and get them now.
还真是忙活啊
It's quite a palaver, isn't it?
他们每年都去唐伊阁吗
Do they go to Duneagle every year?
去年茜玻小姐过世就没去
Not last year, after Lady Sybil died.
战争时期也没去
And not during the war.
但一般来说 这可是老爷一年中最重大的事
But otherwise, it's the high spot of His Lordship's calendar.
快 都麻利点
Come on - quickly, quickly.
直接搬去马车那儿
Straight on to the wagonette.
我们怎么不带枪
Why aren't we taking the guns?
因为你们要去围猎 莫斯利先生
Because you're going stalking, Mr Molesley,
而这用不上猎枪
and stalking does not involve shotguns.
还是拿着吧 以防万一
Maybe we should take them, just to be sure.
不会有万一的
I'm already sure.
我还是自己去吧
Why don't I go on my own?
亲爱的 这不是1850年了
Darling, this isn't 1850.
女人不用等孩子出世才能出门
No-one expects me to hide indoors until the baby's born.
如果你执意如此 好吧
Well, all right. If you're certain.
要是你改主意了
If you change your mind at any point
想回家 随时告诉我
and want to come home, just tell me.
怎么会 你能去我们会很高兴的
Well, no. We'd be thrilled to see you.
只是要你这么大老远跑来太辛苦了
It just seems an awfully long way to come for a walk.
谁呀
Who was it?
我的编辑 迈克尔·格莱格森
My editor, Michael Gregson.
他发现我们在苏格兰时他也会去
He's realised he's going to be in Scotland at the same time as us.
-莫非他会去唐伊阁附近吗 -是啊
- Don't tell me he'll be near Duneagle. - Apparently.
还真巧
What a coincidence.
可不是嘛
Yes, isn't it?
请他过来吧
Maybe we could ask him over.
我们挺想见见他的 对吗 罗伯特
We want to meet him, don't we, Robert?
弗林特夏尔的爵位是威尔士的
Why are the Flintshires based in Scotland
为什么住在苏格兰
when the title's Welsh?
小虾的奶奶是纽顿莫伯爵夫人
Shrimpie's grandmother was Countess of Newtonmore in her own right.
如今他们的头衔只是尊称
It's now their courtesy title.
敢问他为什么叫小虾
Dare one ask why he's called Shrimpie?
就是个过家家的游戏
It was a nursery game.
露依莎是龙虾 阿加莎是鲨鱼
Louisa was a lobster, Agatha was a shark,
这不难想象
which is easy to believe,
小虾就是虾了
and I suppose Shrimpie was a shrimp.
他长得很小吗
Is he very small?
不 但他是老幺
No, but he was the youngest.
你不能去真是遗憾
I'm sorry you won't be with us.
他们都不认识我 为何要请我去
Why should they ask me? I don't know them at all.
其实我也不认识
Nor do I, really.
你真的可以去吗
Are you sure you should be going?
别这么扫兴 我还有一个月才生呢
Don't be a spoilsport. I still have a month.
你也不希望我去吗
You don't want me to go, either?
我只是觉得您该照顾好自己 小姐
I think you should take good care of yourself, milady. That's all.
同意 好了 咱们动身吧
I agree. Right, let's get started.
我和妈妈说
I told Mama we'd be on
我们三刻就能到车站 已经迟了
the platform at quarter to, and we're late.
真有节日气氛啊
Feels like a holiday, doesn't it?
别担心 等我们到了就不会有这感觉了
Oh, don't worry. It won't feel like a holiday once we get there.
我去拿手提包
Let me just retrieve the briefcase.
路上可能会用得到
They might need it for the journey.
我想去确认下他们在餐车的座位
I want to check their dining-car seats for luncheon.
你喜欢苏格兰吗
Do you like Scotland?
-你真没去过吗 -他们去年没去啊
- Have you really never been? - They didn't go last year.
在那之前我还不是贴身女仆
And you know I wasn't a proper lady's maid before that.
我是说你小时候 也没去过吗
No, I meant as a child, or when you were growing up.
我外婆是苏格兰人
My mother's mother was Scottish.
她姓基思 我没说过吗
She was a Keith - did I tell you that?
[苏格兰氏族]
没
No.
记得一定要带它散步
Now, you won't forget to take her for some decent walks?
它很懒的
She can be lazy.
别担心 我会照顾好它的
Don't worry. She'll be fine.
东西都带全了吗
Have you got everything?
落下什么也来不及取了
Well, if I haven't, it's too late now.
留下他一人 没人看着管着 这合适吗
Do you think it's wise to leave him here unsupervised?
什么意思
What do you mean?
我知道他现在懂些规矩了
Well, I know he's house-broken, more or less,
但我怕他一放羊就乐昏头
but I don't want freedom to get to his head.
我会看好他的
I'll keep an eye on him.
他今晚可以过来用餐
He can come to dinner tonight.
那今天就没问题了
Oh. Well, that's one day taken care of.
只剩下九天了
Only nine to go!
他们不在期间我们能休息一下吗 卡森先生
So will we have a bit of a break while they're away, Mr Carson?
什么
What?
他是说我们能不能放个假
He meant can we expect some time off?
出去玩玩什么的
For an outing, or something.
我不明白
I don't understand.
你没收到工资吗
Has someone forgotten to pay your wages?
收到了
No.
这不就是了
Exactly.
我们先清理正装
Now, we will start with the ceremonial wear,
等都弄好了
and when that's done,
去把银器都拿下来擦净
I want all the silver brought down for cleaning -
挨个房♥间收拾
one room at a time.
你们几个可别以为就没事了
And don't you maids think you're out of it.
趁他们不在 把每个房♥间都大扫除一遍
We'll give every room a thorough cleaning while they're away.
就让他们玩一会儿吧
You can let them have a bit of free time, can't you?
如果他们把那些活儿干完了 我会考虑的
If they get the extra work done, then I'll think about it.
艾德娜
Edna?
布兰森先生怎么没受邀一同前去
Why hasn't Mr Branson been asked to go with the others?
我反正不知道
I'm sure I don't know.
不知弗林特夏尔夫人
I wonder what Lady Flintshire made
对于表亲家的千金跟司机私奔作何感想
of her cousin's daughter eloping with a chauffeur.
这不是你该管的事
It's not your place to wonder.
她人怎样
What was she like?
她是个非常善良的人
She was a sweet, kind person.
美若天仙
And a real beauty.
心灵也一样美
Inside and out.
她该找个更好的
You'd think she could have done better.
但她不这么觉得
But SHE didn't think she could do better,
这才是重点
and that's what matters.
他是挺帅的 我承认
He's nice-looking - I'll give him that.
没人让你评价他
I don't think you're required to give him anything.
她去得好远
She'll be a long way off.
又不是去什么荒郊野地
But not in the middle of nowhere.
印威内斯也有医院啊
There are hospitals in Inverness.
那么是我唠叨了
You mean I'm being an old woman.
茜玻的事后 谁能怪你呢
Well, after Sybil, who can blame you?
他们都走了 你这儿一定很冷清吧
It'll be very quiet for you, with them all gone.
是啊
It will.
明天过来一起用晚餐吧
Why not come to supper tomorrow?
不敢保证有多好 都不知道能准备出什么
I daren't call it dinner, as I don't know what we can conjure up.
-但请务必来 -我不想给你添麻烦
- But do come. - I don't want to be a nuisance.
不会的 汤姆·布兰森今晚会来
You won't be. Tom Branson's here this evening,
所以我还能练练手
so I shall be back in training.
谢谢 我很乐意
Thank you. I'd be delighted.
卡森先生叫我上来收拾
Oh, Mr Carson sent me up to clear.
他以为您已经用完了
He thought you'd be out of here.
是啊
I should be.
电影精选列表