Dreaming of a better life?
帕特莫太太 我真抱歉
Oh, Mrs Patmore, I am sorry.
我不知道他是不是要再吃你几顿饭
I don't know if he wanted to eat a few dinners
才会跟你说实话
before he told you the truth,
还是想娶了你 然后把你拴在炉子边
or if he planned to marry you and chain you to the stove.
不管怎样 他都是冲着我的厨艺来的
Either way, it was the cooking he was after...
不是我
..And not me.
我真是过意不去
I feel terrible.
当时我就应该把你拉开
I should have pulled you away then and there,
但你当时那么开心
but you were having such a good time.
有什么需要我做的吗
Is there anything I can do?
没有
No.
天啊 我从没觉得这么如释重负
God, I've never felt more relieved in all my life!
什么
What?
他越是说自己喜欢吃什么样的牛肉
The more he said about how he liked his beef roasted,
什么样的煎鸡蛋和薄饼
his eggs fried and his pancakes flipped,
我就越想逃走
the more I wondered how to get away.
万一他再来找你怎么办
And what if he comes back?
那我就给他一记耳光 绝不饶他
He'll get a thick ear, and no mistake.
他怎么能这样子呢 休斯太太
But how could he do such a thing, Mrs Hughes?
他怎么能这样骗我这个可怜人
How could he lead a poor woman on like that?
帕特莫太太 你也听见了
You heard him, Mrs Patmore.
他说无论何时何地
Any time, any place
都喜欢恋爱的感觉
he loves to be in love.
他真是那样的反应吗
And that was really his reaction?
真让人失望
How disappointing.
其实我是打算离开时再告诉你的
Well, I wasn't going to tell you till I was leaving.
为什么
Why not?
因为我...
Because I... I...
我希望我们能好好度过最后一个夜晚
I wanted us to have a last evening together.
这不会是我们最后一个夜晚
This is not our last evening.
-不是吗 -说来奇怪
- Isn't it? - It's odd.
要是今晚之前你问我对你的感觉
If you'd asked me before tonight, how I felt about you,
我不敢肯定我会怎么回答
I'm not sure what I would have answered.
但现在 我很确定
But now I'm absolutely sure,
这不会是我们最后一个夜晚
and this is not our last evening.
这是怎么回事
What in God's name...
你干的好事 这下开心了吗
Are you proud of your handiwork?
我没明白你的意思
I don't know what you mean.
无所谓了 威尔金斯小姐
Never mind, Miss Wilkins.
让他放纵一次或许对他也是好事
It might do him good to let it all go for once.
我也挺感激的
And I'm grateful. I am.
为什么
What for?
因为我再不必为忠于你而有所顾虑了
Because I need never be held back by any sense of loyalty to you.
俗话说 每个人内心都有狂野的一面
They do say there's a wild man inside all of us.
要是这一面不显露出来该多好
If only he would stay inside.
我来告诉你
I thought you'd like to know
巴罗先生好多了
Mr Barrow is feeling much better.
谢谢 你可以离开了
Thank you, but you should go now.
我想告诉你 我今天过得很开心
Just wanted to tell you what a lovely day I've had.
很开心
Really lovely.
明天能去格兰瑟姆旅馆和我共进午餐吗
Do you want to meet for lunch tomorrow in the Grantham Arms?
你没事吧
Are you all right?
我不应该跳舞的 但就是想跳
I don't think I should have done that, but I couldn't resist.
我担心的就是这个
This is just what I was afraid of.
放心 没事的
Calm down. Everything's fine.
但我在想 你是否介意
But I wonder, would you mind terribly
我明天就回家
if I went home tomorrow?
当然不介意
Of course not.
我今晚就告诉小虾 我们明天回去
I'll tell Shrimpie tonight that we leaving.
不 你要留下来
No, not you. You must stay here.
什么意思
What do your mean?
我要寸步不离地守着你
I don't want to let you out of my sight.
你要是离开 妈妈和爸爸也会跟着离开
If you come, Mama and Papa will think they have to leave,
这次聚会就毁了
and the party will break up.
那又怎样 我要跟你回去
So what? I'm coming with you.
不能那么对苏珊和小虾 我没事的
It's unfair on Susan and Shrimpie. I'm perfectly all right.
只有几天了
It's only a couple more days.
让我先走 我们到时候再见
Let me go, and I'll see you when I see you.
求你了
Please.
再说 莫斯利得休息休息才能上路呢
Besides, Molesley may need a bit of time before he's fit to travel.
刚才贝茨先生来电♥话♥
That was Mr Bates on the telephone.
说玛丽小姐和安娜今天回来
Lady Mary and Anna are coming back today.
她们已经在火车上了
They're already on the train.
那我们都打起精神来
Well, we'd better look sharp.
艾德娜 给房♥间通通气 整理一下床铺
Edna, air the room and make up the bed
我去找帕特莫太太安排一下
while I go and talk to Mrs Patmore.
非要我做吗
Must I?
怎么了
Why?
你有别的安排吗 艾德娜
Do you have other plans, Edna?
我说过要去村里和汤姆·布兰森吃午餐
I said I'd meet...Tom Branson for lunch in the village.
真有这回事吗
Did you, indeed?
你叫他汤姆·布兰森吗
'Tom' Branson?
先听我一句 或许错不在他
Before you start, it may not be his fault.
不管是不是他的错 她都要离开
Whether it's his fault or not, she has to go.
没错
Oh, yes.
她当然要离开
Of course she has to go.
是你告诉他 还是我去
Will you tell him, or will I?
还是你去吧
You'd better do it.
我肯定要以下犯上 那可不好
I'd only be rude, which wouldn't help anyone.
你听说玛丽的事了吧
You've heard about Mary?
是的 安娜给奥布瑞恩留了口信
I have. Her maid left a message with O'Brien.
希望你不嫌她没礼貌
I hope you don't think her rude.
我知道你一向不太满意玛丽
I know you haven't always approved of Mary.
她要生小孩了
She's having a baby.
涉及到孩子 我们都会打破常规
We all need a little leeway when it comes to our babies.
至于那件事 我也不像以前那么苛刻了
And as for the other business, I'm not as harsh as I was.
教导罗斯真是个苦差事
Rose is proving quite an education.
我想得出
I can imagine.
每天早上睁开眼之前
I find myself worrying about Rose
我就开始担心罗斯了
before I even open my eyes for the morning.
你觉不觉得这样很傻
Do you think I'm being stupid?
不会 我比这里其他人都更理解你
Not at all. I understand better than anyone else here could.
我们去印度时 小虾想让她去唐顿住
Shrimpie wants her to live at Downton while we're in India.
我已经告诉罗伯特
I've told Robert
这件事一定要你同意才行
I would never agree to that against your wishes.
我知道 谢谢
I know. Thank you.
在这家里很少有人站在我这边
It's not often that I get support in this house.
但我现在又在想 或许他是对的
But I wonder now if he isn't right,
我们应该跟彼此分开一段时间
and that we need a rest from one another.
抛开别的不说
Apart from anything else,
我不能让她在孟买♥♥进入社交界啊
I can't bring her out from Bombay.
但你能应付得来吗
But would you be prepared for all that?
如果你真愿把她托付给我 那当然了
If you want me to be, and only if you want it.
那你和小虾怎么办
What about you and Shrimpie?
我们会坚持下去的
Oh, we'll soldier on.
我们这种人绝不服输
Our sort never accept defeat.
就算我想也不行
Even if I wish we could.
你能在她面前替我说话吗
Will you speak well of me to her?
用不着天天说 就偶尔提一提
Not every day, but sometimes?
当然 我保证
Course I will. I promise.
是我害了她
So I spoiled things for her.
恐怕她心气太高 做不成下人了
I'm afraid the work would no longer satisfy her.
这种事我见过
I've seen it before.
别的女仆看了 也会定不下心
She'd unsettle the other maids.
我没引诱她 真的
I didn't encourage her, you know.
大概吧 但容我说一句 您也没明确拒绝
Maybe. But if I may say it, you didn't discourage her, either.
能托你件事吗
Can I ask one thing?
给她好好写封推荐信 拜托了
That you give her a decent reference, please.
我会的 不过我觉得她不是做女仆的料
I will. Though I don't think she's cut out to be a housemaid.
我能像以前那样说您一句吗
电影精选列表