Bollocks!
爸爸想见你
Daddy wants to see you.
站在那别动
Step away!
别乱来 伙计 我会杀了他的
Don't fuck about, mate.I'm not in the mood.
斯特灵 去拿钥匙
Stirling, get the keys!
后退
Back off.
滚开 你这个白♥痴♥
Out of the way,you dozy twat!
在这儿
In there.
医生 我来开
Doctor, not now.
手榴弹 太好了 太漂亮了 来吧 医生
Grenades. Lovely. That'll do nicely. Come on, Doctor!
我告诉你我失去了什么 我失去了我该死的理智
I'll tell you what I've lost.I've lost my bloody mind.
把犯人都处决掉 现在
Execute the prisoners! Now!
把犯人都处决掉 现在
Execute the prisoners! Now!
准备防御 我们遭到了攻击
Man the defenses!We're under attack!
就这样
That's it.
-干得怎么样 -太漂亮了 快走
Nice. Yeah? Cool. Come, come, come.
他们在哪 他们在哪
Where are they?Where are they?
蠢货
Fuckers!
你 把她杀了
You, finish her off.
他妈的
Shit.
凯莉
Cally!
快 我们没时间了
Come on!We have no time!
小心 快 快
Watch out. Come on.Come on.
快去骑马
Get to the horses!
快走 快走
Move it! Move it!
快 拿着手电筒
Come on!Grab the torches!
来吧军官 把门堵上
Here you go. Sergeant, jam the door.
好的
Go on!
军官 看看有没有后备的发电机
Sergeant, check and see if there's a backup generator.
我们急需一些有用的东西
We're gonna need something, and fast.
随便你挑
Take your pick.
试试那个箱子
Let's try that box.
不
No!
你在干什么 把那该死的门砸开
Well, what are you looking at? Break that fucker down!
这颜色真漂亮 我喜欢
Whoa.Nice color. I'll take it.
我去找些汽油
I'll get those fill her up.
你去哪 我去找个电♥话♥
Where you going?I'm gonna find a phone.
帮我一把
Help me with it.
快点 你这笨蛋
Hurry up,you lazy twats!
快进去
Come on!
漂亮
Perfect.
到后面去 这是什么
Get in the back!What does it do?
我来告诉你这是什么
I'll show you what it does.
尼尔森
Nelson.
找到包裹了 我们已经在路上了
We got the package.We're on our way.
很好 你最好快点到这里来
Well, you'd better get here quick.
哈切尔死了 现在由克纳里斯负责
Canaris is in charge now.Hatcher's dead.
把电♥话♥给他
Put him on.
你的电♥话♥
It's for you.
请说
Yes?
你如果还想得到奖赏 那就跟着这个信♥号♥♥
You still want your prize?Then follow this signal.
跟踪这个信♥号♥♥ 把结果直接报给我
Trace the source. Send the coordinates directly to me.
好吧 就这样
Okay, that's it.
我们走
Let's go.
我离开一下 你守住这个岗位
Hold the fort while I'm away.
你就在这里吧 我到时候会把东西拿过来的
This is as far as you go.We'll handle it from here.
太不可思议了
Un-bloody-believable!
操
Fuck, yeah!
快赶上去
Put your foot down!
我对这些杂种已经感到疲倦了
I'm tired of running from these bastards.
抓住
Hold on!
太好了
Yeah!
加大油门
Step on it!
混♥蛋♥
Fucker!
他妈的
Shit!Jesus.
我们被包围了
Too fucking close.
你这样认为吗
You think?
抓住 我们要飙车了
Hold on,we're going for a ride.
你♥他♥妈♥的疯了吗
Are you out of your fucking mind?
操
Fuck!
他们来了
Here they come.
快点
Come on!
不
No!
不 不 不
No! No! No!
不 不
No! No!
别乱动 你会把我们杀掉的
Please stop!You'll kill us.
凯莉!
Cally!
放开她 你这个白♥痴♥
Get off of her,you bitch!
凯莉!
Cally!
-你喜欢疼痛的感觉吗 -对
You like pain?Yeah.
那就来试试这个吧
Have some of this!
踩下油门
Put your foot down!
不
No.
凯莉!
Cally!
凯莉! 凯莉!
Cally! Cally! Cally!
不 该死
No!Oh, shit.
不 停车
No! Stop!
你这个混♥蛋♥
You dirty fuckers!
操
Fuck!
他妈的
Shit!
怎么回事 辛克莱尔
What the fuck's going on, Sinclair?
他们想要我们的治剂
They want my cure.
辛克莱尔少校
Major Sinclair.
你让我担心了
You had me worried for a while.
你拿到东西了吗
Do you have it?
我拿到了
I've got it.
医疗队在哪
Where's the medical team?
别弄的太复杂 你刚刚干的很漂亮
Let's not make this difficult.You've done a good job.
我们会从这把东西带走
We'll take it from here.
斯特灵 把她拉出来
Stirling,bring her out.
你别怪斯特灵 他已经做的很好了
You have to forgive Stirling.He's very involved with his work.
好吧 我们走
Okay. Let's go.
我们都理解有时候是需要牺牲的
We understand the need for sacrifice.
时间拖得越久 以后我们解决掉这事 越对我们有帮助
The longer we leave it, the better shape we'll be in once the dust settles.
一旦病毒靠腐肉传播 我们就可以采取行动了
Once the virus has eaten away the dead flesh, then we'll make our move.
-仅仅是时间的问题 -让你自己成为英雄吧
Just a question of timing.Making you the hero of the hour.
你说你有药物 在哪呢
You said you had the cure.Where is it?
她就是药物 幸存者都有免疫力
She's the cure. The survivors are immune.
我们能用她的血来做疫苗
We can use her blood to make a vaccine.
-把她交给我 -她必须和我在一起
Hand her over. She's not going anywhere without me.
-上尉 -躲我后面
Captain.Get behind me.
把她给我
Hand her over now.
和他们一起走
Go with them.
我不信任他
I don't trust him.
现在别无选择 知道吗
There's no choice.So that's it?
我没有谈判的筹码
I've got nothing left to bargain with.
我已经完成了我的任务
I've done my job.
-该你完成任务了 -因为这个很多人死了
Now it's your turn. A lot of good people died for this!
对你来说这就是全部吗
Is that all it was to you?
任务
A job?
没错
That's right.
现在把她带走
Now, take her and go.
-你的开车真野蛮 -是吗
Rough ride? Rough enough.
能给我一支香烟吗
Don't suppose you've got a cigarette?
跟我来 我会给你所有的香烟的
Come with me. I'll get you all the cigarettes you want.
太遗憾了 我很喜欢你的
Pity. I could have used someone like you.
她多么漂亮
She's so beautiful.
你没事吧
You okay?
从来没这么好过
Never better.
你怎么找到我的
How'd you find me?
我曾经是个警♥察♥