Get on! you fucker!
快 斯特灵
Come on, stirling!
不
No!
快
Come on!
斯特灵 趴下
Stirling, get down!
快
Come on!
快
Come on!
快
Move it!
快 跑啊 少校 再快一点
Come on! run, major! faster!
加油
Come on!
不
No!
你要带我们去哪?
Where are you taking us?
就目前一个安全的地方
Somewhere safe for the moment.
很抱歉打扰你俩了 但我们没时间去什么安全的地方了
Sorry to piss in your chips, but we haven't got time to play safe.
你说你会带我们去见凯恩的 我现在就要见他
You said you'd take us to kane, and I need to see him now.
我说我会帮你但我不能带你们去见他
I said I would help you I can't take you to him.
为什么不能?
Why not?
因为他会杀了我的
Because he will kill me.
如果他知道你们是从哪来的 他也会把你们杀了的
And if he finds out where you're from,he'll kill you, too.
自从索尔离开以后 他变得对每个人甚至对我都很猜疑
Ever since sol left, he's become suspicious of everyone, even me.
他的人♥民♥很怕他都不敢反抗他 敢于反抗的都被折磨或处死了
His peopie are too afraid to defy him, and those who dare are tortured or killed.
你们就是活生生墙外世界的证据
You're living proof of a world beyond that wall.
在我们的一生中他告诉我们外面什么都没有
All our lives he told us there was nothing out there.
那你到城里来干什么?
What were you being here doing in the city?
-我来找我哥哥索尔 -那个疯子是你的哥哥?
I went to find my brother sol: that maniac is your brother?
-这是个很糟糕的家庭 -他们在向彼此开战
That is one fucked up family, man.They're at war.
而我们被困在之间
And we're caught right in the middle.
这是什么地方?
What is this place?
-一条捷径 -我们一直在用
-A shortcut - we use it all the time:
看起来像一家废弃的军工厂还是什么的
Looks like an old military facility or something.
不管是什么 这里的人都走的很匆忙 甚至没来得及锁门
Whatever it was, they left in a hurry. Didn't even bother to lock the doors.
上帝啊 他们在这放了什么 消失的方舟?
Jesus, what have they got in here, the lost ark?
不知道 伙计 但这些门有12英寸厚
Don't know, mate, but those blast doors are 12 inches thick.
不管这是什么 某个地方的某个人想让这里保持安全
Whatever it is, somebody somewhere wanted it kept safe.
有人来了
Somebody's coming.
特勒曼
Telamon.
快跑
Run.
-等一下 特勒曼是谁? -他是凯恩的行刑者
Wait, who or what is telamon?He's Kane's executioner.
跟上
Come on
你可以离开 我要留下
You can go,I'm staying.
把你的枪给我 然后快走
Give me your sidearm,and get out of sight.
你真的一点都不怕 是吧?
You really don't give a fuck, do you?
虽然我想你的计划很烂 但我会留在这陪你
I think your plan's shit, but I guess I'll stand with you.
有些东西可不是每天都可以看到的
There's something you don't see everyday.
不 不 乔什
No! no! joshua!
不 不 不
No! no! no!
快 快 快走
Come on! come on! move!
中士 把武器放下
Sergeant,put down your weapon.
我们要以最快的方式找到凯恩 这就是了
We need to get to kane the quickest way possible,and this is it.
好吧 见鬼
Yeah, all right.Fuck it.
但愿你知道你在干什么
I hope you know what you're doing.
任性的女儿回来了
Wayward daughter returns.
你带了些朋友回来
You brought some friends.
我们从墙外来 我们要见凯恩
Came over the wall.
We want to see Kane.
我知道他们在关注着这些城市
I knew they'd be watching the cities.
那也是为什么我们选择这个地方 他们看不见 也不会想不到
That's why we chose this pIace.Out of sight, out of mind.
我知道他们会派人来寻找答案
I suppose it was oniy a matter of time
这只是个时间问题
Before they sent someone to answer to the question,
为什么你原本该死的现在却还活着
Why are you alive when you should be dead?''
那不就是你想知道的吗?
That's what you want to know, isn't it?
回答他
Ow! answer him!
肯定另有原因
Something along those lines.
让我们单独谈会儿
Leave us.
答案很简单
The answer is easy.
在这受感染的土地上 能够免疫的人才是国王
In the land of the infected,the immune man is king.
那么既然你们活下来了 为什么要躲起来呢?
So if this is just a power trip, why stay hidden?
为什么不现身呢?
Why not show yourselves?
你以为是我们自己摒弃原有的生存方式吗?
You think we chose to cast off the apparel of our former existence?
不 不 不 我们没的选择
No, no, no.We didn't choose anything.
我们是被遣送的
We were delivered.
你周围的这些墙
These walls around you,
他们是特意建起来防御的
they were built to Iast.
我们也是 我们在这废墟中所建的是
And so shall we.What we've built here from the ashes is pure blood,
不受外界感染的纯净血液
Uninfected by the outside world,
直到现在
until now.
你们发现疗法了吗?
Have you found the cure?
到现在你们还存有幻想
Even now you still cling to hope.
我要是你 我会摒弃这些想法
If I were you, I would abandon any such thoughts.
-希望总是存在的 -但没有什么疗法
-There's always hope.But there is no cure.
从来没有过
There never was.
我们幸存下来 不是因为科学
We had prevailed here, not because of science,
而是通过自然选择 适者生存
but through natural selection.Survival of the fittest.
我们赢得了住在这里的权利
We have earned the right to live here.
是像你们这样的人中的净化种类
Purged of the likes of you.
把他们带走
Take them away.
你难道不想知道我们来这的原因?
Don't you even want to know why we're here?
你们在这就已经是罪过了
That you're here at all is sin enough.
是死神病毒 它又出现了
It's the Reaper virus.It's back.
如果他再碰我一下 我发誓无论他在哪里我都会杀了他的
And if he touches me one more time, I will kill him where he stands, I swear.
他们怎么敢派你们来向我求助?
How dare they send you here to ask for my help?
是他们挑起的战火
They started this fire.
他们会引火上身的
They can burn in it!
伦敦 隔离区内
把你的右手放在屏幕上
Place your right hand on the screen
现在请看视网膜扫描仪
Now look into the retinal scanner
我们正失去这座城市
we are losing our city
现在是你该出去的时候了
It's time to get you out
这家伙都干了什么
How the hell did this man...
隔离他 把他关在他的房♥间里 马上
Isolate him.Put him in his office,and do it now.
-走吧 先生 -我不明白...
Move, sir.I don't understand how I...
-保持距离 -克纳里斯 我...
Keep your distance! Canaris, I...
-克纳里斯 -后退
Canaris! back away!
克纳里斯
Canaris!
干的好
good shot
我是想去救他
I was trying to save him!
你给这个世界带来了肮脏 你该受到惩罚
You brought impurity into our world.You must be cleansed
求你了 爸爸
Please, father,please
爸爸 不
Father, please! no!
爸爸 不 爸爸
Daddy! no! daddy!
爸爸
Daddy!
不
No!
-辛克莱尔 在你成为少校之前他们叫你什么 -伊登
Sinclair, what did they call you before they called you major?
伊登 我一直认为这是个糟糕的计划
Well, eden, I still think this is a shit plan
告诉我 墙外面的情况怎么样
So tell meWhat's it like out there now?
你在乎什么
What do you care?
我好奇而已
i'm curious
和这里一样很糟糕 不同的时代
Same shit, different era.
所以我们做的是对的 保护好自己
So we did the right thing, then, eh,by keeping ourselves to ourselves.
你认为你改变自己了 你曾经是个医生
Don't you mean turning your back? You used to be a doctor.
是什么让你失去同情心
At what point did you stop caring?
我曾经也是个理想主义者
I used to be an idealist, too.
那天晚上他们关闭了大门
That night that they closed the gates.
那晚 我失去了我的所有
That night,I lost everything.
我的妻子 我的家庭
My wife, my family.
-你不知道这种痛苦 -你选择了逃避
You don't know the pain.You chose to stay hidden.
你的妻子和家庭可能还在那儿
Your wife and family could still be out there.
你是否不再考虑他们的痛苦
You ever stop to think about their pain?
因为想着那个时刻 25年来我从没睡过一次好觉
I haven't slept one night in 25 years without reliving that moment.
你凭什么和我谈论这痛苦 你知道什么
Who the hell are you to talk to me about pain? What do you know?
你失去了什么
What did you ever lose?
垃圾