Twin v12 engines, two-inch armor plate,
它能够抵抗任何三十毫米口径的化学武器
And they'll take anything from 30mm rounds to chemicaI weapons.
-就像一张在镇上通行的门票 -他们在哪里找到这些?
Just the ticket for a night on the town. Where'd they find these things?
他们巡逻的时候发现的 就在围墙的北面
They patrolled the hot zone, just north of the wall.
当系统自动化的时候 大部分都被当作废品卖♥♥了
When the system was automated, most of them were sold off for scrap.
这是最后还在用的两台汽缸
These are the last two in service.
队长 这是科珀莱尔 里德 坦克驾驶员 这是莱弗曼 米勒和卡彭特.
Major, meet Corporal Read. Tank driver. RifIemen. Miller, Carpenter.
这里有什么?
What have we got here?
防生化外套, 高冲击弹性聚合体
Bio suits. Combat model. High impact flexi-polymer.
使我们能完全自♥由♥地移♥动♥ 给我们24小时的保护
Gives us total freedom of movement and 24-hour protection.
正是一个女人需要的 原型 硅泡沫手榴弹
Just what a girl needs. Prototype, silicon foam grenade.
-这是前线的设备 -克纳莱斯给的领先武器
This is frontline equipment. A going-away present from Canaris.
我们会有很多困难吗
Are we expecting trouble?
-有问题吗 -没 一点都没有 队长
Is there a problem? No. No probIem at aII, Major.
很好
good
这是我们的货物 塔尔博和斯特灵博士
This is our cargo, Doctors Talbot and Stirling.
你们是研究病毒的那一队人马?
You were part of the task force set up to study the virus?
是的 你好 队长
That's right. How do you do, major?
我在2024年开始接管 斯特灵在2031年加入
I took over in '24. Stirling joined me in '31 .
直到三年前 哈切尔决定
Until hatcher, in his infinite wisdom,
停止整个项目
Decided to pull the plug on the whole program three years ago.
我们尝试了所有的办法 就是没有成功
Tried everything, of course. Just couIdn't crack it.I do hope this trip of yours is worth the risk,Major.
-我希望这次冒险是值得的 -明显有人这么想
I do hope this trip of yours is worth the risk,Major. Apparently, someone thinks so.
好了 听着
All right, listen up!
所有的人武装准备好 十分钟内回来
I want everyone suited, booted and strapped. Back here in 10.
-自动枪已被取消 -好的 钱德勒
-Sentry guns deactivated. -alright Chandler
带我们进去
Take us in.
靠 那是什么?
Shit! chandler, what was that?
-钱德勒 为什么停 -我想我们撞到什么东西了
Chandler, why have you stopped? I think we hit something. Major.
-再说一次? -我想你最好来看看这个
Say again? I think you'd better have a look at this.
好的 米勒 出去看看 钱德勒 发一个闪光弹
AII right, Miller. Suit up and check it out. Chandler, send up a flare.
Chandler 那些黑白分布的是什么?
Hey, Chandler, what's black and white and spread all over?
我没看看到车有什么损伤 但你的奶牛没了
I can't see any damage to the apc, but your cow is a complete write-off.
好了 回来
All right, get back inside.
凯恩博士是他的领域里最强的人
Kane was the best man in his field.
他的病毒研究论文是我读医校时候的必读内容
His papers on virus research were required reading when I was in medical school.
可以说 他教会了我一切
Basically, he taught me everything I know
但我从来没有见过他
But I never actually met the man.
这份文件被锁了25年
This file's been closed for 25 years.
政♥府♥封锁了从禁区里传出来的任何信息
The government tried to suppress any information getting out of the hot zone.
不想让人们知道事情有多么糟糕
Didn't want people to know how bad things had got up there.
我想我们不能留在这里太久
I don't think we can stay here much longer.
这些人已经失去了道德
Morality has abandoned these people. The killing...
好像他陷入了一些束手无策的士兵
Seems he dug in with a bunch of stranded soldiers,
尽可能加强医院
Fortified the hospital as best they could,
通过通讯卫星保持固定时间的报告士兵的情况
Kept up regular reports on the army frequency using their coms set
一直到电力耗尽了
Till the power went out permanently.
火力范围已经扩大了 电力供应却在减少
The fires have spread, the power supply is dwindling,
我们的食物和水也在迅速地减少
And our food and water are running out fast.
晚上的时候我们可以听到远处的痛苦的叫声
At night we can hear the distant cries of pain and anguish.
他们已经开始吃自己人了 那里仿佛中世纪
They've begun to feed off each other. It's medieval out there.
弹♥药♥很少 路障也坚持不了多久
Ammunition is low. The barricades won't hold out much longer.
我们的时间已经快没了 这是马克斯 凯恩博士的留言
Our time has run out. This is Dr.Marcus Kane signing off.
这些数字是什么意思?
What do the numbers mean?
是里面需要救援的人数
It's the number of peopie in each house that needed saving.
他们听说要留在家里等待救援
They were told to stay in their homes, that help would come.
斯特灵 你知道发射线吗
Stirling, what do you know about line of fire?
我是在实验室的 不是战场医生 正是我们需要的
I'm a lab hound, not a combat surgeon. That's all we need.
发射线是目标和武器之间的空气
Line of fire is the air between the target and the weapon
子弹从中快速飞过
Through which the bullet travels very fast.
也是你在战斗中最不想呆的地方
It's also the last place you want to be in a fire fight.
如果有什么情况 你赶快躲到我后面 清楚吗
If anything happens, you get behind me quick. understood?
我只知道你不希望我把你的脑袋打开花
You wouldn't want me to blow your brains out is what I understood.
退后
Stand back.
好的 看看你的角落
All right, check your corners.
好了 里德 弗莱斯♥诺♥, 我们在五楼 我们要进去了
We're clear. Read, fresno, we're on the fifth floor, we're going in.
收到 这里一切正常
Copy that, everything quiet here.
塔尔博 斯特灵 小心点
Talbot, stiriing. You're up.
在这堆该死的垃圾里面我们怎么找啊
How the hell are we supposed to find anything in this mess?
-看看吧 -如果我们知道要找什么可能会好一点
Just keep looking. It would help if we knew what we were looking for.
-凯恩工作的一些证据 -我看到的话就知道了
Some evidence of Kane's work. I'll know when I see it.
谢谢 你说的真有用
Thanks. That helps a bunch.
-卡彭特 闭嘴
-Shut it, Carpenter.
队长! 队长! 我发现一个活人
Major! major! we got a live one!
-钱德勒 收不到 再说一次 -这里有个女孩
Chandler, did not copy! say again! there's a fucking girl here!
在街上
Outside on the street!
千万不要碰她
Whatever you do, do not touch her!
钱德勒 看紧她 但是不要靠近她
Chandler, keep her in sight, but do not approach her.
钱德勒 你在做什么?
Chandler! what are you doing?
听到辛克莱尔的话没有 马上回去
You heard sinclair! get back inside! now!
-她需要帮忙 里德 看看她 -钱德勒 不要
She needs help, read, look at her! chandler, no!
弗莱斯♥诺♥ 赶紧给我回到车里!
Fresno, get your short, hairy ass back in the vehicIe.
好了 没事了
It's okay. It's gonna be okay. whoa!
-钱德勒 收到没有? -有 她还活着 但只有一丝气
Chandler! do you copy? yeah, she's alive, Major, but onIy just.
队长 她必须隔离起来我们才可以给她做检查
Major, she must be isoiated so we can examine her.
好的 我们把她带进去
All right, let's get her inside.
队长 这个实验室好像没碰过 看看 我们在你身后
Major, this lab looks untouched. Take a look. We're right behind you.
塔尔博 马上蹲下 天啊!
Talbot, get down now! christ!
靠
Shit!
-里德 紧急情况 -收到
Read, emergency evac! now! copy that!
我已经找到斯特灵 我需要我的手电
I've reached StirIing. I need my torch! I need my torch!
队长 看看后门
Major! checking the back door!
靠
Shit!
-钱德勒马上回去装甲车 -我来了
Chandler get back in the fucking apc now! okay, I'm moving!
妈的 妈的
Fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck!
我们出发
We're rolling!
我们不能从那里出去
We're not getting out that way!
上帝保佑
Jesus christ!
烧吧 你♥娘♥的♥
Burn, you fuckers!
靠
Fuck!
-钱德勒 车着火了 -我他妈知道!
Chandler, you're on fire! don't I fucking know it!
队长 我们受到攻击 我们受到攻击了
Major, we are under attack! I repeat, we are under attack!
王八蛋
Bastards!
一号♥装甲车坏了
Apc 1 is down!
靠
Shit!
重复 一号♥装甲车坏了 与钱德勒失去联♥系♥!
Repeat, apc 1 is down! we've lost chandler!
靠 去电梯那里 负一层
Fuck! get to the elevator, sub level 1.
进去 没用了 没电
Get in there. It won't work, there's no power!
快进去 快快
Get the fuck in! move! move!
火力掩护 收到
Sergeant! cover fire! copy!
米勒 不管计划了
Miller, whatever this pian is,
大家爽快点 开枪
Make it snappy! shotgun!
队长 我们在这里做什么?
Major, what are we doing in here?
下去 拉下去
Going down! pull it now!
队长 你真的疯了
Major, you are completeiy insane!
靠 看看你的角落
Fuck! check your corners! check your corners!
走 快走 米勒 把舱口打开
Move! move! move! Miller, get that fucking hatch open!
他妈的
Oh, shit!
快进来 我们要走了
Get in! we've gotta go now!
开车 里德 快快快
Move it, Read! go! go! go!
有没有人受伤? 大家怎么样?
Is anybody injured? is everybody okay?
我没事
I'm okay. I'm fine.
后面怎么回事?
What the fuck happened back there?
里德 车体多部受创
Read's got multiple impact warnings.
里德 停车
Read! stop, stop the car!
里德 小心!
Read! look out!
斯特灵 你和我们在一起吗 我没事
Stirling, you still with us? I'm okay, I'm okay.
我想我有事了
Well, I think I'm not!
里德呢 她死了
What about Read? she's dead!
他妈的 他妈的 好了 抓住你们身边的东西
Fuck this shit, man! fuck it! all right, grab what you can and ball out!
米勒 掩护诺顿