-是死神病毒 -我的上帝
-It's the reaper virus. -Oh, my God.
It's back.
它回来了
我的天 乔治 什么事情让你火急火燎的
Bloody Hell, George, What's got your knickers in a twist?
恐怕是国家紧急情况 首相将会在五分钟后听取简报
National emergency, I'm afraid. Briefing for the PM in five minutes.
我就开门见山的说吧
Let's keep this informal and to the point.
我们都知道现在是在紧急关头 所以你们才在这里
We all know what's at stake,why you here.
简
Jane
在2023年 当不断上涨的河水威胁到伦敦时
In 2023, when the rising tidai waters were threatening to flood london,
我们拓宽了泰梧士河河坝
We extended the thames flood barrier
就像一条护城河 这个运河体系
Like a castle moat, this system of canals
环绕着整个首都
Encircles the entire capital
我们当务之急是马上泄洪 封锁所有可以出入城的
Our immediate plan is to flood the canais, blockade all bridges, tube lines
桥梁 管道和高速公路
And rail links in and out of city
你想把1千2百万人♥民♥封锁起来
You want to put 12 million people under lock and key?
封锁政策是我们最佳选择 我们现在必须施行戒♥严♥令
Containment is our absolute priority.We must implement martial law now.
不准人♥民♥进入大街
Keep the people off the streets
而我们控制了街区并成立医疗站点
While we secure the blockade and set up medical stations.
-只有这样我们才能开始撤离 -就这样吧
-Only then can we begin the evacuation -doit:
把人们赶回到家里是很好
It's all very well packing people into their homes
就像成千上万的沙丁鱼
Like so many million sardines,
但只要你把一点致命病毒投到里面
But you drop a killer virus into that mix,
那这个城市将会很快就完蛋
And this town is gonna go tits-up in no short order
一旦街头上开始堆积尸体 那将会造成惊慌
Once you start stacking bodies in the streets, there'll be panic,
公众将骚乱 劫掠 强♥奸♥ 谋杀 而这些只是个开始
Pubiic disorder, looting, rape, murder and that's just for starters.
死伤将无法预计
The death toll will be unimaginable,
到了那时候 我们就什么完全无能为力了
And by that time, there'll be absolutely fuck-all we can do about it.
你得考虑下那样我们能挽回许多东西
You have to think of the millions that we will saving.
你是在说人♥民♥还是英镑
Are you talking about people? or pound notes?
尼尔森长官 你可以来我的办公室吗
Chief nelson, would you join me in my office?
如果是要训斥我 麻烦快点
If this is a bollocking, make it quick.
我有事要干 我需要回到街上
I've got a job to do, I need to be out there on the streets.
我们告诉你的是高度机密的
What we're about to show you is highly confidential
而且是暂定的 随时会变
And potentially volatile material
当防卫墙设立后 政♥府♥在那时候 很自然的
When the wall went up, the government at that time, naturally,
想要知道墙那边到底发生什么事
Wanted to know what was happening on the other side
所以他们重新布署了一个军事卫星
So they re-tasked one of their military satellites
对爱丁堡和格拉斯哥进行监视
To provide coverage of Edinburgh and Glasgow
在过去30年里 它一直在拍摄照片
For the past 30 years, it's carried on taking pictures,
传来的照片如你所想 死城 荒无人烟
Sending down what you'd expect,empty cities, deserted streets.
就这样 直到3年前 当这些出现
That is, until three years ago, when these turned up.
-人类 -在格拉斯哥的街道上
-People -On the street of Glasgow.
-幸存者 -还能有什么
-Survivors? -what else could it be?
如果那里有幸存者 就肯定会有疫苗
And if there are survivors,there must surely be cure.
我们所要做的就是插手进去
What we have to do get hands on it
我们已经有一支队伍准备好了
We already have a team standing by.
我们需要的是有人可以带领他们
All we need is somebody lead them.
可以带他们进去 找到治疗方法
Someone to take them in, find the cure
在情况不太迟之前 把它送到我们手里
And deliver it into our hands before it's too late
你不知道里面有多少幸存者
You don't know how many survivors there are
而且队伍可能来不及找到他们 甚至完全找不到他们
And the team might not find them in time. They might not find them at all.
他们可能依旧被感染了
And they could still be contagious
这就是队伍要去找到的东西
That's what the team's going to find out.
你已经知道那里有人已经三年了
You've known for three fucking years that they were up there,
但你却掩盖它
But you swept it under the carpet.
苏格兰的死者已经被埋葬起来很久了
Scotland's dead have long since been laid to rest
如果我在昨天六点钟新闻上和一个穿亚麻衣服的幸存者一起出现
Yesterday, if I turned up on the 6:00 news with a survivor in tow,
从演播厅里就会立刻骚动起来 把我隔离
They'd have strung me up from the nearest lamp-post by the balls.
但如果 48小时候后 我带着一个幸存者和治疗疫苗出现
But if, in 48 hours, I arrive with a survivor and a cure,
我敢保证他们不会对那个幸存者有什么意见
Sure they won't give a flying fuck about the survivor,
但是他们会排成一队的来亲我的屁♥股♥
But they'll be lining up to kiss my ass
从政♥治♥意义上说 幸存者是有时限的 而我们则时日无多了
In politics, survivai is timing, and ours is running out
我们有48小时
We have 48 hours.
我需要你这方面最好的人 马上
I need your best man on this, right away.
好吧
All right.
我知道谁会适合这个任务
I know someone who might fit the bill.
快上车 在下雨
Get in the car,it's passing down.
-他们知道多久了 -够久的
-How long have they known? -Long enough.
-现在不重要了 -但对我重要
-But that doesn't matter now. -Matter to me.
那里有幸存者
There are survivors out there.
这个不是什么私人性质的搜寻 我送你过去
This is not some personal quest.I'm sending you on.
-集中注意力在你的任务上 -谁在幕后? 哈切尔?
-Focus on your mission. -Who's behind it? hatcher?
哈切尔会得到好处 但是是克纳里斯是起始者
Hatcher's got the swagger and the smlies, but it's Canaris who pulls the strings
他是王座后的力量
He's the power behind the throne.
而他是你不会想要招惹的人
And he's not someone you want to pick a fight with.
-谁 我吗 -我是说真的
-Who, me? -I'm serious.
如果真♥相♥被走漏了 那将会让哈切尔 政♥府♥
If the truth got out, it wouid bring hatcher, the government,
还有整个混♥蛋♥体系都会崩塌
The whole fucking system down.
而克纳里斯是不会让这事情发生的
And there's no way Canaris is ever gonna let that happen.
一旦你越过那道墙 就没有法律 没有支援
Once you're over that wall, there's no rules,no backup.
最好如此
Better that way.
帮我保管这个 可以吗
Look after this for me, would you?
能给根烟吗
Don't suppose you got a cigarette?
直升机上不准吸烟 还有我也不抽烟
There's no smoking on the heiicopter and I don't smoke.
够公平
Fair enough.
马克斯 凯恩博士
Dr.Marcus kane,
他是当时封锁期研究病毒的领军人物
He was leading the research into the virus when the gates were closed.
他被困在了隔离区里
He was trapped inside the hot zone.
他的试验室在格拉斯哥的隔离区域内
His lab was located inside the quarantine compound in Glasgow.
如果任何人有能力研究出治疗方法 只会是他
If anybody was capable of developing a cure, it was him.
我建议你从实验室着手 从那里寻找踪迹
I suggest you start pick up at the Iab. Pick up the trail from there.
你和其他人在墙那里集♥合♥
You'll rendezvous with the rest of the team at the wall,
然后你们再开着2辆装甲车向北前进
Then you'll proceed north in two armored transports.
-为什么不飞进去? -苏格兰还是禁飞区
why not fiy in? Scotland is still a no-fIy zone.
哈切尔希望这件事情不要太张扬
Hatcher needs to keep this as low profile as possibIe.
所以如果我们失败了就没人知道我们进去了
So if we don't make it out, no one will know we went in.
你们有46个小时 如果回不来 伦敦所有的人都会死
You've got 46 hours. If you don't make it back, the city of london and everybody in it will be left to die.
如果确实在那里的话 我一定会找到的
If it's there, I'll find it.
你们需要这个 一个GPS导航器 它能显示你所在的位置
You'll need this. It's a GPS locator beacon. It'll tell us exactIy where you are.
-我们会有直升飞机帮你们撤离 -这么不张扬
We'll have a gunship standing by to extract your team. So much for low profile.
一旦你们拿到了解药就没事了
Once you have the cure, it won't matter.
万一我在那里没什么发现怎么办?
What happens if I don't find anything up there?
那你就不需要回来了
Then you needn't bother coming back.
为了你们的的安全 回你们的家
For your own safety, return to your homes.
我们究竟要怎么办 克纳里斯
What the hell are we going to do, canaris?
冷静然后听我说
Just calm down and listen.
即使辛克莱尔奇迹般地找到
Even if, by some miracie,
她要找的并且及时回来了
Sinciair finds what she's looking for and makes it back in time,
事实还是 这还是我们的过错
The fact remains, this is our fault, we made it happen.
太多人挤进犹太人区以至于他们难以移♥动♥
Too many peopie crammed into ghettos so tight they can bareIy move.
我们给病毒创造了一个完美的滋生地
We created the perfect breeding ground for a virus to take pIace.
现在我们救的人越多
And the more we save now,
同样的事情就越可能发生
The more chance there is of the same thing happening all over again.
现在 我们有机会给我们自己一个生存的空间
Now, we have an opportunity to buy ourselves breathing room.
-你想说什么? -我们在打仗 首相 这是基本治疗选法
What exactly are you suggesting? We're at war, Prime Minister.
-让将死的人死去 -全世界都在看着我们
It's basic combat triage. Leave the dying to die. With the whole world watching?
有这么大的一个谎言 我们可以逃避掉所有的责任
With a lie this big, we can get away with anything we want.
围城边 3小时后
-辛克莱尔队长 旅途如何? -不错
Major sinciair! good fiight? Fine.
-我是诺顿 欢迎来到无人区 -为什么这么说?
-Sergeant Norton. Welcome to no-man's land. -Why call it that?
在墙的后面的几千里范围没有一条活的灵魂 除了我们
There's not another living soul for miles south of that wall, except us.
没有哨岗吗
What about the sentries?
没有 整个系统都是二十年前全自动化的
No, the whoie system was fully automated about 20 years ago.
现在他们只对当地的野生动物开枪
Nowadays they only expend their ammo on the local wildlife.
队伍两个小时前就到了 他们在调试齿轮
A team arrived two hours ago. They're prepping their gear inside.
叫他们准备 军士 我们时间不多了
Ask them to get suited up, Sergeant. we're against the clock on this one.
是 长官!
Yes, sir!
给小组下了命令了吗 我已经给他们任务了
Has the team been briefed? I've given them their assignments,
目标和有关凯恩博士的资料
Objectives and the file on Dr. Kane.
辛克莱尔队长 我是钱德勒 装甲师的 今天由我驾驶
Major Sinclair. Chandler. Armor division. I'II be your driver today.
他们很丑 但是他们跑起来很快
Yeah, they may be ugly, but they move like shit off a shovel.
一对十二号♥的汽缸 两英寸的装甲盘