Miller, cover Norton! covering fire!
等等 止血带
Wait, wait, wait, tourniquet. I'm doing it! I'm doing it!
诺顿 走小巷 收到
Norton, alleyway! copy!
斯特灵 跟着他走 他需要我的帮助
Stirling, go with him! he needs my help!
快走
Get over here! move it! go!
到我身后去 米勒 看好塔尔博
Get behind me! Miller! get Talbot!
靠 队长 走
Fuck! major, go!
队长 快走
Major, fucking go!
快点
Come on, then, you fuckers!
他妈的
Fuck!
我没子弹了!
I'm out!
放开我 塔尔博 我们不能丢下他
Get your hands off me! Talbot! We can't Ieave him.
走 走 快走
Go! go! go! move it!
这是给索尔的
his one's for Sol.
抱歉 我有点过了 但如果你还这样...
I'sorry I got a bit carried away. But if you keep going on like this...
看到没有 我很抱歉 但是你使我变得很疯狂
See? There I go again. I am so sorry. But you are making me so fucking mad!
-跟我说两句 -你是谁?
-Just taIk to me. -Who are you?
你到底是怎么回事? 很享受痛吗?
What the fuck is the matter with you? enjoy pain, is that it?
这都是你自找的
Cause you are fucking asking for it!
诺顿呼叫辛克莱尔 收到没? 结束
Norton to sinciair, norton to sinciair,do you copy? Over.
诺顿呼叫辛克莱尔 诺顿呼叫辛克莱尔
Norton to sinclair, norton to sinclair,
你早晚都得承认 他们可能已经死了
Sooner or later, you're going to have to consider the possibility.that they're dead.
我很抱歉说的这么直 但
I'm sorry . I'm sorry to be blunt, but...
不管有没有辛克莱尔在 我们还有事要做
We still have a job to do, with or without Major SincIair.
是的 现在我的工作就是保护你
Yeah, and right now,my job is you.
如果你有什么差池的话 斯特灵博士 我们就完蛋了
If anything happens to you now, Dr. Stirling, we're fucked.
我们再试一次 你是谁? 你从哪里来?
Let's try again.Who are you? and where have you come from?
现在我知道不是凯恩派你来的了 那么是谁派你来的?
Now, I know that kane didn't send you, so who did?
你从哪搞来这些先进装备的 这些坦克 这些枪
Where'd you get all the fancy gear from? The tanks.the guns:
回答我
Talk to me!
你刚刚说凯恩?
Did you say kane?
你要我说的大声点 是吧?
You need me to speak a little louder? is that it?
那这个怎么样?
Well, how's this?
操你
Fuck you!
我们从墙那头过来
We came over the wall.
我就知道
I fucking knew it.
我就知道 我就知道他在撒谎
l fucking knew it! l knew he was fucking lying!
谁在撒谎? 凯恩
Who was lying? kane!
那个狗♥娘♥养♥的告诉我们外面什么都没有
You see, the bastard told us there was nothing out there.
我们没的救了 但我知道
No hope of salvation.But l knew.
我知道有一天会有人来证明他是错的
l knew that one day someone would come and prove him wrong
如果凯恩还活着的话 我要找到他
If kane's alive, I need to find him.
省省吧 你现在和我们在一起了
Save your breath. You're with us now.
一旦我们不需要你了 你就会死
And you're alive only as long as we need you!
如果你真的来自墙外
Well, you see, if you did come over that wall,
那你一定会想办法回去的
Then you must've planned on getting back.
我们以前也试过但失败了
We've tried before and failed.
我已经见了无数兄弟冲向那些门
I've seen too many of my friends rush those gates,
但在他们能靠近之前他们全烧起来
But before they could even get close, they were turned to fire
直至烧成灰烬
and fell as ash.
但有你在这领着我们通过 我们就都能穿过了
But with you here to lead us through, we are going to go all the way.
女士 我本来现在就可以把你吃了
Lady, I could eat you right up.
你应该忘了那个混♥蛋♥凯恩
You should forget about that bastard kane!
他已是历史了
He's history.
但你 你是我们前往重生之地的通行证
But you, you are our passport to the promised land.
恐怕你会很失望的
I think you're gonna be sorely disappointed.
这由我说的算
I'II be the judge of that.
你听到那个了吗?
Can you hear that?
狼犬们很饥饿
The hounds are hungry!
动物园的晚餐时间到了
It's feeding time at the fucking zoo!
我们需要留下这个活口 确保她呆在这里
We need this one alive.Make sure she stays that way.
手表不错
Nice watch.
索尔 我听到你说的了 我需要跟你谈一会
Sol! I heard what you said. I need to speak with you!
你会有机会的 索尔
You'll get your turn! sol!
飓风即将来临
The wind of change is blowing a hurricane!
让他们下地狱吧
Give them hell!
不 不 不 不
No, no! no, no! no, no!
女士们 先生们 有请我们的首领
Ladies and gentlemen! here he is, the head chef,
大奶酪 你们人生的阳光
The big cheese, the sunshine of your lives!
索尔!
It's sol!
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
我给你们准备了份难得的小菜
I have a rare treat in store for you!
相当难得啊
Medium fucking rare!
凯恩以为他可以告诉我们该做什么
Kane thought he could tell us what to do,
而我们要告诉凯恩
And we told kane,
见你的鬼去吧
fuck you!''
见你的鬼去吧
Fuck you!
这是我们的城市
This is our city!
无论他们派谁来这 我们都会抓住他们
Whoever they send here, we're gonna catch them!
煮了他们
We're gonna cook them!
吃了他们
And we're gonna eat them!
吃了他们 兄弟
Eat them, man!
我们开始吧
Here we go!
不 不 不
No! no! no!
烧了他 烧了他
Burn him! burn him!
求你们了 求你们了 不 不
Please! please! no! no!
住手
Get off!
你个婊♥子♥
You bitch!
耶
Yes!
如果你饿了 为什么不吃块你朋友的肉呢?
If you're hungry, why not try a piece of your friend?
喂
Hey!
我要怎么做才能要杯酒?
What do I have to do to get a drink?
把钥匙插♥进♥锁里 然后慢慢打开
Put the key in the lock,and turn it very slowly.
那也不是很疼 是吧?
That wasn't so painful, was it?
等等 让我出去 我能帮你
Wait! get me out of here,and I can help you.
你能帮我? 为什么? 你能帮我什么?
You can help me? why? what are you offering?
你说你从墙外过来
You said you came through the wall.
不 不 不 求你了 别扔下我 他会杀了我的
No, no, no. Please.Don't leave me here!He'll kill me.
恐怕这样是不够的
You have to do better than that, I'm afraid.
我可以帮你找到凯恩
I can help you find Kane.
-你知道凯恩在哪? -我当然知道 他是我父亲
You know where kane is?I should. he's my father:
如果让我发现你在撒谎
If I find out you're lying,
你会后悔让我把带你走的
You'll wish that I'd left you here.
跟着我 说话小声点
Follow me, and you keep your bloody voice down.
小心
Look out!
你可以放手了
You can let go now:
快走
Move it!
-在吗 中士! -辛克莱尔? 这是诺顿 你在哪?
-Come in, sergeant! -Sincair this Norton, where are you?
移♥动♥中 我们在皇后大街的车站碰头
On the move! meet us at the station on queen street!
皇后大街的车站 收到
Station on Queen Street, copy.
快
Come on.
找到她
Find her!
快
Come on!
乔什亚 没事了
Joshua, it's okay!
-你可以信任她 -她看上去很危险
You can trust her.She looks dangerous.
她是很危险
She is.
诺顿 你听的见吗? 在吗
Norton, do you copy? Come in.
看上去很安全
It looks clear.
走 走 走
Go! go! go!
我要是抓到你
When I grab you,
我一定会把你的脑袋扯下来 跑啊 小杂种
I'm gonna rip your fucking head off! run, you littie fucker!
快 快 快
Come on! come on! come on!
快跑
Leg it!
快
Come on!
这边
This way!
快跑
Fucking move it!
发动引擎 诺顿 如果你听的见我 在4站台
Fire up the engine! norton, if you can hear me, platform 4!
你到底上不上来?
Are you coming or not?
快上来
Come on!
速度 快跑
Come on! move it!
-站起来 -操