他要上船回家了
He's getting on a boat to go home.
当你看到红灯亮起
你就按这个按钮
没亮就别按 明白吗
整个世界都会见证你的祭献
这些够吗
这个叫球星石 一种液体炸♥药♥
这些绝对够了
- 你知道怎么做吗 -知道 酋长
完事后我们在Mustafa咖啡馆汇合
我们从那儿登船
-真♥主♥保佑 -真♥主♥保佑
真♥主♥保佑
抱歉 我们打烊了
-肯定还有卖♥♥沙瓦玛[食物] -没有了 对不起
-你叫什么 -我叫穆斯塔法 你得出去了
我要求你离开
穆斯塔法
Mustafa.
现在打什么烊
-广场上这么多人 -我不舒服
现在关门除非是有客人
准确地说 一位客人
-你这有地下室吗 -什么地下室
或者一个秘密房♥间
没有秘密房♥间
那 你把 AI-Din藏在哪呢
-阿尔丁 -萨拉·阿尔丁
- Al-Din? - Salah Al-Din.
我不知道你在说什么 再不走我报♥警♥了
在哪 酋长在哪
我知道你认识他 因为你打过电♥话♥
穆斯塔法 他在哪
他在哪 他来这了吗
-嘿 是阿尔丁吗 -真的假的
- Hey, is that Al-Din? - You gotta be kidding me.
是 很好 我们跟着他
Yeah. All right, let's follow him.
他们下来了
Here we go.
他在干嘛
What's going on?
这是在吸引注意
It's a distraction.
-那家伙要干嘛 -跟着他
- What's that guy doing? - Follow him.
我会盯住阿尔丁
I'll keep an eye on Al-Din.
克里斯汀吗
Christian?
能听见吗 可以
Can you hear me? Yeah.
你逮到阿尔丁了吗
Did you get Al-Din?
逮到了
Yeah.
是的 但他受伤了
Yeah, but he's wounded.
你没事吧
What about you?
没事 现在怎么办
I'm fine. What do we do now?
我不知道
I don't know.
直接交给西班牙警♥察♥吗
Spanish police?
不管以思拉·塔西吗
And forget about Ezra Tarzi?
不
No!
你在哪
Where are you?
抬头 看到那个大杜拉标志了吗
Look up. You see that big Dura sign?
-是的 我能看到 -我就在这
- Yeah, I can see it. - That's where I am.
好的 我过来了
Okay, I'm coming.
-我是伍德 -伍德 我是艾莉克斯
- Yeah, it's Wold. - Wold, it's Alex.
现在几点了
What time is it?
-你想要什么 -我在阿尔梅里亚
- What do you want? - I'm in Almeria
带着一个伊♥斯♥兰♥国受伤领导人阿尔丁
with a wounded Al-Din. The ISIS leader.
我知道阿尔丁是谁
I know who Al-Din is.
你在阿尔梅里亚干什么
What the hell are you doing in Almeria?
我跟克里斯汀·托夫在一起
I'm here with Christian Toft,
我们跟踪以思拉·塔西到这
We tracked Ezra Tarzi down here.
他们在一个有巨大的霓虹灯标志的屋顶上
They're on a rooftop with a big neon sign.
上面写着杜拉
It says Dura on it.
可以 什么都不要做
Okay. Don't do anything.
先别通知警♥察♥ 我会联♥系♥你的
Don't contact the police, I'll be in touch.
该死
Fucking hell.
-喂 -嗨 乔
- Yes? - Hi, Joe.
-我是伍德 -嗯
- It's Wold - Mm-hm.
AI-Din在我的人手里
My people have Al-Din.
请稍等一下
Will you just excuse me for one moment.
你没搞错吧
Are you kidding me?
正好你要的以思拉·塔西在我这
Because I happen to have your Ezra Tarzi right here,
所以不如我们来做一笔交易
so how do you feel about a little horse trade?
那你的人在哪
So, where are your people?
杜拉吗
Dura?
嗯
Uh-hm.
好的
Okay.
恐怕你现在得把那把刀给我了
I'm afraid you're going to have to give me that knife now.
交出来 为什么
Hand it over. Why?
把它给我
Just give it to me.
克里斯汀
Christian?
他说不要报♥警♥
He says not to call the local police.
他会给我回电♥话♥的
He's going to call me back, though.
我试图往你那里去
I'm trying to get to you,
但这里人山人海
but it's just teeming with people here.
-克里斯汀·托夫警探吗 -乔·马丁吗
- Detective Christian Toft? - Joe Martin?
是我
Correct.
伍德告诉了我你的小交易
Wold told me about your little deal.
很好 你带塔西了吗
Good You got Tarzi?
当然 把他带进来
I certainly do. Bring him in.
哇 哇
Whoa, whoa.
叫救护车
Call an ambulance!
塔西 走开
Tarzi, move away.
别死 别死
-快叫救护车 -离他远点
- Call an ambulance. - Move away.
他还活着 我要救我的亲人
He lives and I get my family back.
快他妈的走开
Move the fuck away.
开枪打我
Shoot me.
嘿 冷静点
Hey, easy now.
嘿 等等 等等
Hey, hold on, hold on.
交易结束了 AI-Din死了
This deal's off, Al-Din's dead,
以斯拉要跟我走
Ezra's coming with me.
哦 不 不行
Oh, no, he's not.
我是中情局的 这个人用处很大
I'm the CIA, and this man has a lot more work
他可以为我们所用
he can do for us.
我他妈才不在乎你是谁
I don't give a fuck who you are.
他杀了我的搭档 他要回丹麦
He killed my partner, he is coming back to Denmark.
警探 这样的人才很难得
Detective, it's rare to find this kind of talent,
这是他的私事 他在为他父亲报仇
it's personal to him, he's avenging his father
并且我能控制住他
and I have him on a leash.
你没有那种义务
You can't buy that kind of commitment.
没有什么比复仇更有吸引力了
Nothing works like vengeance, and this man
而且他还有很多仇要报
has plenty of vengeance left in him.
哦 天哪
Oh, Christ.
为你的爱人报仇感觉如何
You feel good avenging your lover?
你怎么知道的
How did you know?
我们是美国人 我们浏览你们的邮件
We're Americans, we read your emails.
嘿 枪给我吧
Hey. Let me take this.
我感觉好多了
I do feel better.
嘿
Hey.
殉道者并非自杀
真♥主♥安♥拉♥告诉我们
将灵魂献给安♥拉♥ 会得到真♥主♥安♥拉♥的爱
异教♥徒♥的旗帜将被折断
死去的弟兄将以此被铭记
我们会升起旗帜并获得幸福
我们用凯♥旋♥后的哭泣声填满他们的沉默
安♥拉♥万岁