-我讨厌来这种地方 -走吧
- I hate places like this. - Come on.
走着呢
Coming.
-早上好 -早上好
- Good Morning. - Good Morning.
请给我一杯美式咖啡
Can I have an Americano, please.
你想点什么
What do you want?
-黑咖啡就行 -两杯美式咖啡
- I'll just have black coffee. - Two Americanos.
一杯咖啡就要48克朗吗
Forty-eight kroners for a cup of coffee?
克朗: 挪威币
是啊
Yeah.
-你要吃点东西吗 -不 不用了
- Are you gonna eat? - No, I'm not.
我要一个熏火腿三明治
Can I have a prosciutto sandwich.
可以在里面夹上几片西红柿吗
And can you put some of those tomatoes in there?
当然
Of course.
哥本哈根
6月10日, 2020
你为什么不洗车 恶心死了
Why didn't you clean the car? It's disgusting!
你有意见吗
What's your problem?
这车里应有尽有
Everything you need is just right here.
-哪儿呢 地址在哪 -我不知道
- Where? Where's the address? - I don't know.
你看一看 翻一翻文件
I mean, have a look. Check the file.
找到了 就在那里
There you go. Right there.
-输进电脑里 -输这个吗
- Feed the computer. - Feed it?
-是乌尔里希吗 -不是 不是
- Is it Ulrich? - No. No.
-马斯吗 -对 就是那个
- Mads? - Yeah that's it.
好的
All right.
你最好把车洗干净 这次我不洗
You better clean this car, I'm not doing it this time.
-好吧 -不 我是说真的
- Right. - No, I'm serious.
你听起来像我老婆在碎碎念一样
You sound like my nagging wife!
说曹操曹操到
Speak of the devil.
-嗨 宝贝 我开免提了 -好的
- Hi, Honey, you're on speaker. - Okay.
嗨 汉妮
Hi, Hanne.
嗨 克里斯汀
Hi, Christian.
老公 你回来的时候
Honey, could you swing by the pharmacy
能去一趟药房♥帮我取药吗
and pick up my medicines on your way home?
-好 没问题 -谢谢
- Yeah, No problem. - Thanks.
-我今晚能过去蹭顿饭吗 -可以阿
- Can I come to dinner tonight? - Yes, of course.
那我们今晚吃什么
What are we having?
我叫莱做点辣子鸡
I'll make Lai cook some of her spicy chicken.
太好了 那就下班后见
Great, we'll see you after work then.
-好 开车注意安全 -我会的
- Yeah, be careful out there. - Yeah, I will.
-一切都还好吧 -好
- Everything all right? - Fine.
非常好
Absolutely fine.
真的很划算 如果我们现在就去的话
It's a really good deal. And if we go for it now
-价钱还可以更便宜 -嗯哼
- we can get it even cheaper. - Uh-huh.
-这可是四星级酒店 -是
- It's a four-star hotel. - Yeah.
-还在加那利群岛 -对
- And the Canarias. - Yeah.
这对你挺好的
It will do you good.
这里的一月份总是冷兮兮的
It is always miserable here in January.
是啊 你跟拉尔斯讲
Yeah, tell that to Lars,
他才是那个不肯去的人
he's the one that doesn't want to go.
-你为什么不肯去 -算了吧
- Why don't you wanna go? - Come on,
我可以等老了再去海边看海
I can sit on a beach when I'm old.
我都说了她可以自己去
I told her she can go alone.
他会和你一块去的
Yeah, he'll go with you.
不 我不去
No, I won't go,
-她可以自己去 -嗯嗯 你也去
- she can go alone. - Oh, yes, you'll go.
不 我不去
No, I won't!
-你得去晒晒太阳 -说的没错
- You need the sun. - That is so true.
谢谢您了 谁发的信息
Thanks a lot. Who is that?
-我该走了 -哦豁
- I should get going. - Oh, oh.
-有人要去约会了 -你说话像我妈妈
- Someone has a date. - You sound like my mother.
我确实算是你半个妈妈
I sort of am.
那拉尔斯不就是我半个老爸了
That makes Lars my sort of father.
不 并没有 你是得走了
No, it doesn't. You should be going, right?
我们明天要从四点工作到十二点
We are going to work tomorrow, four to twelve.
他真贴心 还担心我的睡眠时间
He's so sweet, he worries about my bedtime.
我向来如此
Always.
能行行好帮我倒下垃圾吗
Could you be a darling and take out the garbage for me, please?
当然 你要来接我吗
Of course. You pick me up?
-对 确保你不会迟到 -再见啦
- Yeah, make sure you are there. - See you guys.
拉尔斯
Lars?
拉尔斯
Lars?
-怎么了 -我得去上班了
- What is going on? - I have to go to work.
你哪儿也不许去
You're not going anywhere.
不许去
No, you are not!
真的吗
Really?
不
No.
我得走了
I have to go.
你待会儿自己走 好吗
You can let yourself out, okay?
过来
Come here.
玩火吗
Really?
对不起
Sorry.
怎么脸色这么憔悴 没睡觉吗
You look like shit. Didn't get any sleep?
-那你睡了吗 -睡够了
- Did you? - I slept enough.
在塔克拉街发生一起家庭纠纷
...report of a domestic dispute on Thekla street.
-附近警员 -不
- Anyone in the vicinity... - No.
-就是我们了 -别吧
- Yes, we are. - Oh, come on.
让别人去吧
Let someone else do it.
收到 收到 编号♥九六♥四♥三一
Ten-four, Ten-four, Nine-six-four-three-one,
-我们正在赶去 -收到
- We are on our way. - Copy.
地址是塔克拉街18号♥6楼
The address is 18, Thekla Street, 6th floor.
对方名字是法鲁克·哈尔斯
Name is Farouk Hares.
哈哈的哈 尔康的尔 斯文的斯
H - A - R - E - S.
你应该带汉妮去加那利群岛的
You should take Hanne to the Canaries.
休息一段时间
You know, take some time off.
-歇一歇 放松放松 -听着
-Kick back, relax. - Look,
我们下班后去喝杯咖啡 然后再聊
we can crab a cup of coffee after work then we can talk.
-等等 -干嘛
- Hold on. - What?
我们停错楼层了 得搭回去
We're on the wrong floor, we need to go back down.
嘿 法鲁克 老兄
Hey, Farouk. Hey. Hey, buddy...
你鞋子上是什么
what's that on your shoes?
趴下
Stay down.
别紧张
Take it easy.
法鲁克 现在我要拉你站起来了
Okay, Farouk, I'm gonna stand you up now.
好了 走你
All right. Okay, here we go.
老实站好
Just stand there
现在 放松点 老实呆着
Now, take it easy. Just stay there.
去看看他妻子 她可能受伤了
Go check on the wife, she might be hurt.
我靠 那在顶楼
Come on, that's top floor.
你怎么不去
Why don't you do it?
老实点
Take it easy! Huh?
拉尔斯
Lars.
干嘛
What?
把枪给我
Give me your gun.
-我的枪 -对
- My gun? - Yeah.
-为什么 -我把枪落在家里了
- Why? - I left mine at home.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know
好吧
All right.
给你 小心点 知道吗
Here you go, be careful, right?
你老实站那儿别出声
You stay there and be quiet.
我是拉尔斯·汉森 编号♥九六♥四♥三七
This is Lars Hansen, nine-six-four-three-seven.
没有
No.
什么 没关系 我可以等
What? No problem I'll wait.
哈尔斯夫人
Mrs. Hares?
哈尔斯夫人
Mrs. Hares.
哈尔斯太太 我是警♥察♥
Mrs. Hares, it's the police.
是 好的
Yeah. All right.
我们刚在塔克拉街逮捕了一个男人
We just apprehended a man on Thekla Street.
没有 还没核对他的身份证
No, I haven't checked his ID yet.
等等
Hold on.
你是法鲁克·哈尔斯吗
Are you Farouk Hares?
拉尔斯