Lars!
拉尔斯
Lars?
操
Fuck!
-挺住 挺住 -他捅了我一刀
- Hold on. Hold on. - He stabbed me.
警官受伤 派救护车到塔克拉街18号♥
Hello? Officer down. I need an ambulance to 18 Thekla Street.
他有刀
He had a knife.
在四楼 还有派支援过来
4th floor and send backup.
好了 看着我
Okay. Look at me.
-看着我 看着我 -好
- Look at me. - Look at me. - Yeah.
救护车在路上了
An ambulance is coming.
我没事 我很好 好吗
I'm fine. I'm absolutely fine, okay.
-还好吗 确定吗 -确定 没事
- You okay? You sure? - Yeah. Fine.
去抓他 好吗 去抓住那个混账
Go get him. All right? Just go get the fucker.
-你还好吗 -去抓他
- You okay? - Go get him.
谢谢你 雅各布
Thank you. Jacob?
怎么样
What?
他们说他受到了脑损伤
They said that he's got brain damage
不知道还能不能醒过来
and, um, they don't know if he's gonna wake up again.
他一定会醒过来的
Of course he will.
发生什么了 克里斯汀
What happened, Christian?
我知道 我能理解
I know, I understand. Shh.
出什么事了
What happened?
天呐
Oh, my God.
他是在哪被刺伤的
Where was he stabbed?
他不是被刺伤 是被割了喉
He wasn't stabbed. His throat was slit.
-谁被刺伤了 -拉尔斯·汉森
- Who got stabbed? - Lars Hansen.
几小时前
Couple of hours ago.
在塔克拉街
Out on Thekla Street.
-他还活着吧 - 奄奄一息
- Is he alive though? - Barely.
我应该陪着他 是我一时失策
I should have stayed with him. I made the wrong decision.
你为什么不直接开枪 毕竟
Why didn't you just shoot, I mean it's...
我把枪放在车里了
I left my gun in the car.
什么 你把枪放在车里了
What? You left your gun in your car?
那辆货车 我查了牌照
That van. I ran the license plates.
-根本不存在 -知道 在追查了
- They don't exist. - We know, we're on it.
鉴证人员那边呢
What about the crime scene techs?
他们有什么发现吗
Did they find anything yet?
你知道乱放配枪
You know misplacing your service weapon
-是要被停职的 -我没有乱放
- is grounds for suspension? - I didn't misplace it.
-我放在车里了 -是不是乱放
- I left it in the car. - It is not up to me to decide
我说了不算
what misplaced means..
我知道
I know.
见鬼
Fucking hell.
我们提取到了一组清晰的指纹
We lifted a perfect set of prints.
属于以斯拉·塔西
Ezra Tarsi.
三十八岁 生于利比亚
Thirty-eight. Born in Libya
全家都是科普特基♥督♥教♥徒♥
His family were Coptic Christians.
基♥督♥教的一支 历史地缘等原因始终遭到伊♥斯♥兰♥教的破坏
小的时候来到丹麦
Came to Denmark as a kid.
八八年一家人获得公民身份
Family were granted citizenship in '88.
在这里服兵役 隶属特种部队
Did his military service here. Special forces.
九十年代末结婚 育有两名子女
Married in the late 90's. Two kids.
四年前 卡扎菲被推♥翻♥后
Four years ago, after Gaddafi's fall,
他的父母回到利比亚 他父亲是个医生
his parents went back to Libya. His father is a doctor,
他想要帮助重建国家
he wanted to help rebuild the country.
他回去是个错误的决定
He shouldn't have done that.
我们认为右数第三个就是以斯拉的父亲
We believe Ezra's father is 3rd from the right.
给
Here.
我们从美国人那里得到一份名单
We got the list of names from the Americans.
-从联调局吗 -没错
- From the FBI? - Yeah.
我们到以斯拉家时 似乎他们刚刚离开
When we went to Ezra's home, it was like they'd just left.
冰箱里还有牛奶
There was still milk in the fridge,
衣物还在干衣机里 猫也没人照看
clothes in the drier and even a cat.
他们走得很急
They just took off.
我会预约送一批新货
下周还要进行一次行动
他们有多少人
大约四到五辆车 十名警♥察♥
酋长
你觉得他们逮捕了法鲁克叔叔吗
他的电♥话♥打不通
被捕或者被杀
如果他被处决一定会在网上或电视上直播
不会 尤其是找到货了就更不会
暗号♥ 把它藏好不要丢了
给我租辆车
这里是汉妮和拉尔斯的家
Hi, you called Hanne and Lars.
请在哔声后留言
Please leave a message after the beep.
汉妮
Hanne?
我是亚历山德拉·博
It's Alexandra Boe.
-你好 艾莉克斯 -你好
-Hi, Alex. -Hi, um,
伍德让我负责拉尔斯·汉森的案子
Wold put me on the Lars Hansen case
我就想着尽快着手
and I just thought I'd get a head start.
好的
Okay.
所以 他被袭击的时候你在场吗
So, you were there when he was attacked?
不 不 我在
No. No, I was, um,
我在楼上的案发现场
I was upstairs, in the crime scene.
拉尔斯和嫌犯在四楼
Lars was down on the 4th floor with the suspect.
我想他是在和指挥部联♥系♥的时候
I think he was on the phone with command
被袭击的 事情发生得很突然
when he was attacked. It happened quickly.
所以你觉得他没受到多大痛苦
So, you don't think he was in a lot of pain?
我觉得被刺伤很疼
I think it hurts being stabbed.
是 当然
Yes, of course.
-你为什么抛下他 -什么
- Why did you leave him? - What?
你为什么抛下他
Why did you leave him?
我
I...
我没有
I didn't.
拉尔斯想让我去追塔西
Lars wanted me to go after Tarzi.
我们交流过 他意识清醒
We spoke. He was totally there.
我们两个人都不清楚伤口有多深
I mean, none of us knew how deep the cut was.
他想让我去追我就去了
He wanted me to go and I went.
行了吗
Okay?
喂
Hello?
我在
Yes.
明天九点要开会
Look, there's a meeting tomorrow at 9,
我们就在那里开始吧
let's take it from there.
好
Fine.
克里斯汀 很抱歉 不好意思
Christian, I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
你怎么样 经过和袭击者的打斗
How are you doing? I mean you fought the attacker.
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
该死
Fuck!
你真是给自己惹了不少麻烦
Well, haven't you got yourself into a fine mess?
你之前杀过警♥察♥没有
You ever killed a police officer before?
如果他活下来 但我赌他不能
If he survives, and I'm betting he won't,
后半辈子
he will likely spend the rest of his life
也就只能躺在病床上流口水了
drooling in an institution,
就算是在丹麦
which even here in Denmark
这也够判你很长时间了
will earn you a hefty stretch.
你能说话吗
Can you talk?
需要说的时候自然会说
When I have something to say.
那就只是时间的问题咯
So, it's just a matter of time, then.
你们这些人可没有足够的时间
Which you people never have enough of.
你们这些人
You people?
这么说 你知道我们是谁
So, you know who we are?
-中情局 -没错
- CIA. - Ahh, correct.
等你想说话了就告诉我
You let me know when you're ready to talk.
你叫穆萨 对吧
Your name is Musa, right?
我是乔 你会说英语吗 穆萨
I'm Joe. Do you speak English, Musa?
-会 -会吗
- Yes. - Yes?
大点声 穆萨 你会说英语吗
Speak up, Musa, do you speak English?
-会 -好的 你害怕吗
-Yes. - Yes. Are you scared?
有点
A little.
有点 你没必要害怕
A little? You got nothing to be scared of,
我就只是问你几个问题 好吗
I'm just gonna ask you a couple of questions. Okay?
穆萨 看着我 听到吗
Musa! Look at me. Okay?
你知道这是什么刀吗
You know what kind of knife this is?
这是一把杀人的刀
This is a knife for killing people.