之后我们成了搭档 之后
then we became partners and then...
之后成了朋友
then we became friends.
他一直支持着我
He always has my back.
-你了解他吗 -不
- Do you know him well? - No.
我不是记仇的人 克里斯汀
I'm... I'm not a vengeful person, Christian,
我真的不是
I'm really not.
我发誓 我一定会找到那个人
I'll find whoever did this, I swear.
谢谢
Thank you.
汉妮 我送你回去吧 你需要休息
Hanne, let me take you home, you need to get some sleep.
不 我不会离开他的
No, I'm not leaving his side.
好吧
Okay.
有任何需要的话 打电♥话♥给我
If you need anything, you call me.
-任何事情 -谢谢
- Anything. - Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you so much.
好了
Okay.
我听不见 把音量调大
I can't hear them. Turn it up.
我会回来找你们的
...I'll come back and get you.
冷静 会没事的
Calm down. It's gonna be fine.
不要担心 我会回来的
Don't worry. I'll be back.
我们马上就能回家了
We'll be home soon.
布鲁塞尔
没有遵照教法而结束生命的人 安♥拉♥会降下诅咒
殉道并非自查
古♥兰♥经♥告诉我们
把灵魂献给安♥拉♥ 会得到真♥主♥安♥拉♥的爱
结束异教♥徒♥的生命
是美好的行为
让电视前数以百万的人感到恐惧
更加值得鼓励
无信仰之人会降下旗帜
以悼念他们兄弟的死亡
而我们将升起旗帜
欢庆我们的胜利
他们悲鸣之时 会传来我们胜利的凯歌♥ 安♥拉♥万岁
酋长 他们在清♥真♥寺里找你呢
他们是谁
警♥察♥
他们当然在找我们
他们会发现 我们也在找他们
一切取决于你了 法蒂玛
让他们意识到这些
这个会向全世界展示异教♥徒♥的毁灭
这个会展示你的祭献
明白了吗
准备好了吗
那些伪君子说我们被洗♥脑♥才会发起圣♥战♥
但是真♥主♥安♥拉♥告诉我们要驱逐所有异教♥徒♥
谁
法鲁克派我来的
Farouk sent me.
你知道阿尔丁吗
Do you know Al-Din?
知道阿尔丁吗
Al-Din?
阿尔丁
Al-Din
阿尔丁
Al-Din.
北岛汽车租赁
我们的朋友阿尔丁正在布鲁塞尔 是吗
So, our friend Al-Din is in Brussels, huh?
今天我们遭遇了不稳定气流
进展如何 我的姐妹
怎么样了
我至少杀死了三个人
很好 非常好
现在 去红毯
我好害怕 我不能继续了
你必须杀了他们 以安♥拉♥之名
在你左边有个人 杀了他
以真♥主♥安♥拉♥之名
你要为了伊♥斯♥兰♥教的胜利而战
坚强起来 成为榜样
记住 绝对不能让他们抓到你
这个女孩 让她活着吧
开枪 瞄准头部
- 中断气象预报 - 电视已经播了
收到消息 刚刚发生袭击事件
尽力造成最大伤亡 继续战斗
别被活着抓住
在荷兰国际电影节
卡住了
现在转到现场报道
看 是法蒂玛 她穿着炸♥弹♥背心
安♥拉♥万岁 安♥拉♥万岁
我们属于安♥拉♥ 并且终将回归于他
编辑好之后立即上传
今晚在阿姆斯特丹发生的袭击
Tonight's attack in Amsterdam
已造成15人死亡 至少20人受伤
has left 15 dead and at least 20 wounded.
伊♥斯♥兰♥国已声明对此次袭击负责
ISIS has taken responsibility for the attack
并拍摄视频说明炸♥弹♥
and has gone on record stating that the bomb...
怎么了
Yeah.
我觉得你可能会有兴趣知道
I figured you'd be interested
哈尔的侄子刚刚从哥本哈根
to learn that Hares' nephew just fell off
七层的阳台上摔下来
a seven-story balcony here in Copenhagen.
-具体在哪 -伊斯霍伊
- Where? - Ishøj.
行 发给我地址
Okay, text me the address,
尽可能的收集关于这个家伙的信息
get me whatever you can find on the guy,
再给我回话 好吗
and then call me back, okay?
-嘿 -嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
克里斯汀
Christian.
发生什么了
What's going on?
为什么伍德会为个跳楼事件就露面啊
Why would Wold show up for a jumper?
我不觉得这是你以为的普通跳楼事件
I don't think this is your typical jumper.
还真够高的
It's a long way down.
那是法鲁克·哈尔斯的侄子
That's Farouk Hares' nephew.
我猜他们都是被同一个人杀害的
My guess is they were both killed by the same guy;
以斯拉·塔西
Ezra Tarzi.
关于拉尔斯的事情
There is going to be an investigation,
克里斯汀 会有一个调查
Christian, in what happened to Lars.
既因为枪的事情也因为
Both because of the gun but also because
你没有在同事有需要的时候帮助他
you didn't help a colleague in need.
等一下
Oh, wait a minute.
-我不得不将你撤出这个案子 -什么
- I'm going to have to take you off the case. - What?
奥马尔 先别挂
Omar, hold on.
伍德 你不能这么做
Wold, you can't do that.
明天早上九点来我办公室
Be at my office tomorrow morning at 9:00
-顺便带上你的枪 -伍德
- and bring your gun. - Wold.
怎么了
Yeah.
优素福·黑尔斯前天租了辆车
Yusuf Hares rented a car
之后他们报♥警♥说这辆车被偷了
the day before yesterday and then he reported it stolen.
就在几小时前这辆车在布鲁塞尔被发现
It was just found in Brussels a few hours ago,
已经被烧毁了
burned.
-布鲁塞尔吗 -对 布鲁塞尔
- Brussels? - Yeah, Brussels.
你听说枪击事件了吧
You heard about the shooting, right?
我正在介入
I'm coming in.
彼得 我今晚就要这些指纹
Peter, I need those prints tonight.
-所有的 -好的
- All of them. - Okay.
以斯拉在找阿尔丁
Ezra wants Al-Din
因为他谋杀了他的父亲
for the murder of his father
接着你说阿尔丁开着租来的车
and you say Al-Din drove a rental
去了布鲁塞尔
to Brussels.
没错
Yeah.
那么以斯拉也会出现在布鲁塞尔
Then Ezra is going to be in Brussels as well.
我们得去布鲁塞尔了
We have to go to Brussels.
是不是应该有伍德的批准
Should we clear this with Wold?
对 当然
Yeah, of course. Yeah.
-我会给他打个电♥话♥ -好
- I'll give him a call. - Okay.
给我一个小时
Give me one hour.
-我十点来接你 -好的
- Um, I'll pick you up at 10:00. - Okay.
安♥拉♥万岁
我爱你
I love you.
艾莉克斯
Alex.
克里斯汀来了吗
Did Christian get in yet?
没 我没看见他
No, I haven't seen him.
好吧 如果你看见他
Okay, if you see him,
告诉他来我办公室
tell him to come to my office.
这是萨拉·阿尔丁吗
That's Salar Al-Din?
对 克里斯汀认为
Yeah, Christian thinks
他就是以斯拉跟踪的杀了他父亲的人
that's the guy Ezra is after, the one who killed his father.
-你好 -嗨 乔 我是伍德
- Yeah. - Hi, Joe, it's Wold.
是的
Yes, it is.
我不会这么想的
Oh, I wouldn't have thought so.
你 我的朋友 是个约旦外交官
You, my friend, are a Jordanian diplomat,
叫阿萨德·库尔德
Assad Kouard.
这里是护照和驾照
There's a passport and a driver's license.
从你在那个公♥寓♥里找到的其中一个手♥机♥中
Now, one of those cell phones you found in that apartment
得到了一条非常有趣的信息
yielded a very interesting piece of information.
从阿尔梅里亚的穆斯塔法咖啡厅
Two incoming calls
打来了两通电♥话♥
from a Café Moustafa in Almeria.
那么 两通电♥话♥都没被接通
Now, the calls weren't answered,
但可能是个暗号♥
but could be a signal.
从阿尔梅里亚吗
From Almeria?
那里有一条直达北非的渡船
There's a ferry right to North Africa.