它夺走了许多人的性命
It's taken many lives.
犯下可怕的罪行
It has done some terrible things.
切开喉咙 剁下手指
It's cut people's throats. Chopped their fingers off.
刺穿肉体
Stabbed them.
你捅过人吗 穆萨
Ever stabbed anybody, Musa?
你想要拿拿看吗
You wanna hold it?
来 拿上试试
Come on, feel it.
穆萨 我要你拿着它 把刀拿起来
Musa, I want you to hold it. Pick up the knife.
把刀拿起来 穆萨 拿起来
Pick up the knife, Musa. Pick it up.
穆萨 我要你把刀拿起来 握住
Musa, I want you to pick it up, hold it.
把刀拿起来
Pick up the knife.
我这里还有些照片
I also have some pictures here
拍的是被这把刀杀害的人
of the man who was killed by that knife.
你想要看看吗
You want to see them?
很血腥 不是吗
Pretty gruesome, isn't it?
之前见过这样的场景吗
Ever seen anything like that before?
我这里还有杀害他们的凶手的照片
I have a picture here of the man who did kill these...
停下
Stop it!
讲
Yeah?
你可以停下了
I think we're done here.
法鲁克·哈尔斯
Farouk Hares
典型的平民百姓
was the proverbial invisible man.
在诺布经营
Proprietor of the most reasonable
一家物美价廉的杂货店
and highly regarded grocery store at Nørrebro,
丹麦公民 依法缴税
a Danish citizen, paid his taxes,
一直坚持给在利比亚的家人寄钱
faithfully sending money back to his family in Libya.
每周去清♥真♥寺 非常虔诚
He went to the mosque once a week, nothing suspicious.
直到现在 他在折磨后被杀死了
Until now. He was tortured and killed.
他的公♥寓♥里到处是枪♥支♥和爆♥炸♥物
His apartment was filled with guns and explosives
很显然他有塔西需要的情报
and clearly he had some information Tarsi wanted.
不一定
Not necessarily,
可能是报复或者别的原因
it could be revenge for something or other.
你知道的 法鲁克的祖父可能伤害过
You know, Farouk's grandfather might have done something
以斯拉的祖父 这种事我们从不遗忘
to Ezra's grandfather. You know we... we never forget.
确实 不过为什么要折磨他
True. But why torture him?
有时候 仅仅杀死他是不够的
Sometimes, killing is not enough.
必须还要有痛苦
There's gotta be some pain too, you know.
显然 我们都想只看到奥马尔好的那面
We all want to be on Omar's good side, obviously.
我们在番茄中间找到一把蝎式冲♥锋♥枪♥
Among his tomatoes, we found a Scorpio machine gun,
9.3公斤军用级别爆♥炸♥物
9.3 kilos of explosives, military grade.
我们会在今天公布他的死亡
We're gonna release the news of his murder today,
当然不会提及枪♥支♥或爆♥炸♥物
obviously without mentioning the gun or the explosives.
有想法吗
Any thoughts?
也许应该查一下
You might wanna check out
西班牙的最大蔬菜商
Prima Vegitales in Spain.
西班牙警方正在盯着他们
Yeah, Spanish police is keeping an eye on them.
还有 以斯拉·塔西是被绑♥架♥的
Also, Ezra Tarsi was abducted.
也许他不是单独行动
That might just mean he wasn't acting alone.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
我觉得我看见了两个 也许三个人
You know, I think I saw two, maybe three guys,
他们都有武器
they were armed,
他们没有帮助他逃脱 而是抓住了他
and they didn't help him escape, they took him.
他是被绑♥架♥的
He was abducted.
艾莉克斯 你怎么看
Alex, what do you think?
塔西的父亲几个月之前被伊♥斯♥兰♥国处决
Tarzi's father was executed by ISIS a few months ago,
我会从那里开始调查
so, I'd start there.
你弄出太多动静了 以斯拉
You're making too much noise, Ezra.
我们在法鲁克身边有眼线
We had eyes and ears on Farouk,
他的一些朋友是我们的敌人
and he had friends who are our enemies.
没错 我听说你审问了他
Yeah, I heard you interrogated him,
我知道我们的目标是一样的
so, I know that your objective is the same as ours.
我知道阿尔丁处决了你的父亲
I know that Al-Din had your father executed.
我也知道你这样的人不会轻易放弃
I also know that you people never give up.
我们的黎波里的人从不放弃
My guys in Tripoli never did...
所以我猜你们也不会
and I'm guessing that you won't either.
我有直觉你会在阿尔丁返回利比亚
And I just have this feeling that you'll find Al-Din
之前找到他
before he gets back to Libya.
我不想让丹麦警♥察♥
What I don't want is for the Danish police
先逮捕他
to arrest him first
因为他们不但会拒绝引渡他
because not only will they refuse to extradite,
他们大概会提供政♥治♥避难
they'll probably give him asylum
当然还会有笔养老金
and a fucking pension, no doubt.
为什么你不自己干这种脏活
Why don't you do your own dirty work?
因为各种协定和监督委员会
Because we are bound by conventions
让我们束手束脚
and oversight committees.
VICE 纽♥约♥时♥报♥ 华盛顿时报
I have VICE, New York Times, Washington Post
全都关注着我们 打探着消息
all breathing down our necks, nosing around our business,
我可不能随处割开别人的喉咙
I can't just go around slitting throats
剁下他们的手指
and chopping off fingers.
丹麦人可不太喜欢这些
The Danes don't take too kindly to that.
能麻烦递一下盐吗
Can you pass the salt, please?
好吧 也许在的黎波里行
Well, maybe in Tripoli,
但是在童话仙境丹麦不行
but not here in fairy-tale Denmark.
更重要的是 你非常非常厉害
More importantly, you're very, very good.
你不仅仅是我的猎狗
And with you, I don't just get a blood hound.
还是斗牛犬 所有混种里面最珍贵的
I get a pit bull too, the most worthy of cross breeds.
你假公济私
This is personal to you.
因为他 我失去了五个手下和我的工作
I lost five men and my job to that man.
萨拉·阿尔丁就不应该从关塔纳摩被释放
Salar Al-Din should never have been released from Guantanamo.
无可否认 在利比亚我不应该跟丢他
Admittedly, I should never have lost sight of him in Libya.
他在监狱里呆了11年
You know, he spent 11 years inside.
他是犯人里的模范
He was the model prisoner,
他帮助所有向他开口的人
he did everything that anybody asked of him.
想象一下那样的耐心 整整11年
Imagine the patience that takes. Eleven years.
最终 他们还是得放他走
In the end, they just had to let him go.
一返回利比亚 他只花了不到两天
Took him less than two days to disappear
就消失了 这就是为什么
once he got back to Libya. That is why, my friend,
你要到那个平行世界去
you are going back to that parallel universe,
-以便你能找到他 -你怎么知道我能
- so you can find him for me. - How do you know I can?
因为你知道你可以
Same reason you know you can,
你比我们更接近他
you got a hell of a lot closer to him than we did
我们是该死的中情局 而你只有一个人
and we're the fucking CIA, you're a one-man band.
如果我找到他
If I find him...
你们会放我家人走吗
you let my family go?
会吗
Do you let my family go?
-等你找到他 -好的
- When you find him... - Yes.
-并带到这里 -好的
- and deliver Salar Al-Din in here... -yes
那么我会让你和你的家人离开
...then, I'll let you and your family go.
你觉得应该从哪儿开始
Where do you think you'll start?
如果你听到了我和法鲁克说的话
If you heard my conversation with Farouk,
你应该知道我打算去他侄子那里
you know I was on my way to his nephew.
他让他们穿上囚服
He put them in orange jumpsuits,
子弹从后脑射入
bullet in the back of the head,
两人都是被斩首
decapitation of both.
除非他们把他关进笼子放火烧他
Unless they put him in a cage and set fire to him.
拜托 看看这段视频 好好看看
I mean, come on. I mean, look... look at this video, look.
即使是他们开枪的方式
I mean, even the way they shoot it,
都像是这方面的专家
it's like they are professionals,
图像的使用 慢动作镜头
I mean the use of graphics, slow motion,
还有无人机拍摄
even a drone shot.
我得去透透气
I need some air.
我真的不明白你看到那些处刑之后
I really don't understand how you can eat
还怎么吃得下的
after watching those executions.
就是分离开 这是拉尔斯告诉我的
Just compartmentalize, that's something Lars told me.
你们认识多久了
How long have you known each other?
差不多八年了
Almost eight years.
他帮助我把酒戒了
He helped me get sober.
我们有两个共同爱好
We shared a love of two things:
酒精和破案 我们很处得来
alcohol and police work, very compatible.
所以他介绍我去了戒酒互助社
So, he introduced me to AA,