一旦他到了那里 一切都没戏了
Once he's there, forget it!
我不知道你要怎么做
I don't know about you,
但是我要去阿尔梅里亚
but I'm going to Almeria.
这是你的机票
Here's your ticket.
给你预定了早上的第一班飞机
You're booked on the first flight in the morning.
下午找个时候我会在咖啡馆和你碰头
I'll meet you at the café sometime in the afternoon.
我能见我的家人吗
Can I see my family?
当你完成任务的时候
When you're done.
那也会是我见我家人的时候
That's when I'll see mine.
你有孩子吗
Do you have any children?
出去的时候顺便关门
Close the door on the way out.
你有孩子吗
Do you have any children?
喂 汉妮 一切都好吗
Hey, Hanne, everything okay?
不 他去世了 克里斯汀
No. He's gone, Christian.
-就在二十分钟之前 -我的天啊
- 20 minutes ago. - Oh, my God.
我真的很遗憾 汉妮
I'm so sorry, Hanne.
有什么我能帮忙的吗
Is there anything I can do?
不用 我会没事的
No, no, I'm gonna be okay.
我快要吐了
I'm gonna be sick.
汉妮 我们会挺过去的
Hanne, we'll get through this,
我向你保证
I promise you.
我明天给你打电♥话♥ 好吗
I'll, uh... I'll call you tomorrow. Okay?
你到底怎么了
What the hell is going on?
没事的 没事的
It's okay, it's okay.
我们如此的深爱彼此
We loved... we loved each other so... so much.
什么
What?
我深爱着他
I was so in love with him.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我爱拉尔斯
With Lars.
不
No.
-不是吧 -他真的很爱我
- No. - He really loved me.
怎么会
No.
这不仅仅是场外遇 不是你想的那样
It was not just an affair. It's not what you think.
我们是真心相爱
We were really in love with each other.
我们想要一个家
We wanted a family together.
他已经打算离开汉妮了
And he was going to leave Hanne.
-不是的 -是的
- No. - Yes.
汉妮病了
Hanne is sick.
我知道 他要离开
I know,he was gonna leave...
-但是他要离开她了 -她病了
- But he was gonna leave her. - She is sick.
他打算离开她了
He was gonna leave her.
不 闭嘴 闭嘴
No. Shut it. Shut up, shut up.
-他要离开 -他死了
- He was gonna leave... - He is dead!
见鬼
Fuck.
这毫无意义 向哥本哈根请求增援吧
This is pointless. Let's get help from Copenhagen.
从今早开始 我不再参与这个案子了
And as of this morning, I'm no longer on the case.
我正在接受调查中
I'm under investigation.
我可以请求援助
I can get help.
如果我们需要的话
Yeah, if we need it.
-当然需要 克里斯汀 -是的
- We need it, Christian. - Yeah.
如果拉尔斯有外遇的话我早该知道的
I would have known if Lars was having an affair,
如果他想离开汉妮
if he was leaving Hanne,
他应该告诉我的
he would have told me.
他本应如此的
He would have.
-好吧 -又来了
-Okay. - Here we go.
嗨 要大♥麻♥吗
Hey. Hashish?
你们这些家伙想赚点钱吗
}怎么你又想买♥♥了吗
告诉我 认识这些人中的任何一个吗
我会付你钱的
他们是我们兄弟
你们想要干什么 想干什么
爽够了吗
Enough therapy?
追踪目标
扫描中
-奥马尔打来的 -开免提
- It's Omar. - Put it on speaker.
-喂 -嘿 我是奥马尔
- Hello. - Hey, it's Omar.
我运行了人脸识别程序
I had this facial recognition program running
希望可以找到以斯拉
hoping to pick up Ezra.
正在接入哥本哈根的监控系统
It's tapping into the CCTV system in Copenhagen.
猜猜怎么着 我找到他了
And guess what? I just found him.
他正准备从斯楚普机场
Getting on a flight to Almeria
飞去阿尔梅里亚
from Kastrup Airport
是北欧航♥空♥的航♥班♥ 七点四十起飞
and the flight is SAS and it departs at 07:40.
对了 他还剃光了头发和胡子
And by the way, he cut off his hair and beard.
谢了 奥马尔
Thanks, Omar.
去机场
Find the airport.
护照
Passport.
嘿 我要两张去西班牙南部的机票
Hey, I need two tickets to the south of Spain,
-越快越好 -好的
- as soon as possible. - Yeah.
有个明天早上六点直飞阿尔梅里亚的航♥班♥
I've got a direct flight to Almeria, tomorrow morning at 6:00.
不行 那去马拉加的呢
Uh, no, um,what about Malaga?
有的 今天下午两点去马拉加的航♥班♥
Yes, I've got a departure to Malaga at 2:00 this afternoon.
-很好 -嗨 我是艾莉克斯
- Perfect. - Hi, it's Alex.
艾莉克斯 你得打电♥话♥给伍德
Alex, hey, you have to call Wold.
为什么一个伊♥斯♥兰♥国恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Why would an ISIS terrorist
要逃到阿尔梅里亚去
escape to Almeria?
可能是要赶上去梅利利亚的渡船
Probably to catch the ferry to Melilla.
-梅利利亚在哪啊 -在摩洛哥
- Where is Melilla? - It's in Morocco.
一旦他到达北非 他就安全了
You know, once he's in North Africa, he'd be safe.
对 好的 知道了
Right, okay, got it.
我们两是警♥察♥ 我们有配枪
We are police, both of us, and we have guns.
我需要你们的许可和出境文件
I need your license and your export documents
-递交至EFP -当然 我明白
- to the EFP, please. - Sure, I understand.
有什么表格可以填吗
Do you have any forms we can fill out?
你需要提前三天申请
You need to apply three days ahead and...
我们没有三天的时间该怎么办
I don't have three days, what do we do?
你要赶飞机就需要交出你的枪
You wanna catch your plane, I'll need you gun, sir.
你♥他♥妈♥在跟我开玩笑嘛
Are you fucking kidding me?
算了 毕竟是去布鲁塞尔
Forget it, it's Brussels.
-谢谢 女士 -给你
- Thank you, ma'am. - There you go.
-祝你一路顺风 -谢谢
- Have a safe flight. - Thanks.
不管发生什么 拉尔斯已经死了
Whatever happened, it's not gonna bring Lars back.
汉娜是个坐轮椅的寡妇 但你
Hanna is a widow in a wheelchair, but you...
你会走出来的 找到另一个人
you'll move on, you'll find someone else,
你会忘记他的
you'll forget about him.
你真是个混♥蛋♥
You're such a fucking asshole.
-什么 -拿着
- What? - Here!
哦 天哪
Oh.
就算有人在这里打过电♥话♥
Just because someone called from there
也并不意味着阿尔丁会在这出现
doesn't mean that Al-Din will show up.
这就是你需要查清楚的 对吧
Well, that's for you to find out, isn't it?
我得去检查下码头
I better go check the ferry.
你不喜欢这些
Don't you just love these
米老鼠机场租赁服务吗
Mickey Mouse airport rentals.
要我开吗 你已经好几天没睡了
Do you want me to drive? You haven't slept for days.
- 你也没睡过 -但我没有怀孕
- Neither have you. - No, but I'm not pregnant.
我能行
I'm fine.
几年前我问拉尔斯有没有遇到其他人
Couple of years ago I asked Lars if he'd met someone else.
我们在一起三年了
We were together for three years.
他突然变得高兴起来
Suddenly, he was so happy.
开始锻炼身体
Started working out,
办了健身房♥的会员卡 甚至还去了两次
got a gym membership, he even went twice.
他说他永远不会欺骗汉妮
He said he'd never cheat on Hanne.
-然而 他骗了你 -是啊
- Well, he lied to you. - Yeah. Yes, he did.
又是那个标志
There's that sign again.
没错
Of course.
我敢肯定阿尔丁正通过船运
I bet Al-Din is smuggling guns and explosives
往阿尔梅里亚私运枪♥支♥炸♥药♥
to Almeria by boat.
他把它们藏在装番茄的箱子里
Then he hides them in tomato crates,
像那样装上卡车
loaded onto trucks like that one.
也就是说他有船
And that means he's got boats
在摩洛哥和利比亚之间来回
going back and forth from Morocco, Libya,
或者其他地方
God knows where.