别傻了 露露不是我的女儿
Don't be daft. Lulu's not my daughter.
她只是在我这裡寄养几天而已
I'm fostering her just for a couple of days.
不...不 我是说...我是说妳的女儿 露比
No, no, no, no, I mean... I mean your daughter Ruby.
露比是谁
Who's Ruby?
妳的女儿
Your daughter.
我已经说了 这是露露
I told you, this is Lulu.
在圣诞夜出现了这种麻烦 是我现在最不需要的
And she's a right old pain on Christmas Eve. Last thing I need.
但...
But...
你到空房♥间裡做什麽
What do you want in the spare room?
崔莉...妳还记得露比吗
Cherry... Do you remember Ruby?
你在说什麽
What you talkin' about?
不,妳的孙女叫做露比
Your granddaughter is called Ruby.
这个家没有小孩
There is no pickney in this home.
我们从未如此幸运
We were never so blessed.
妳有另一个叫露比的孩子
You had another child named Ruby.
我从来没生过孩子 朋友
I've never had children, mate.
不 妳领养了她
No. You adopted her.
我只是寄养妈妈 别傻了
I foster. Now, don't be so stupid.
我只是寄养妈妈 偶尔照顾需要寄养的孩子 如此而已
I'm a foster mother. Just do it now and then, that's all.
我照顾了五 六个小孩
I've had about five or six kids.
不...不 妳照顾了...
No, no, no, no. You had...
- 他们都不见了 - 谁不见了
- They've gone. - Who has?
妳的孩子们
Your children.
那些生命
All those lives.
妳照顾了33个孩子
You fostered 33.
几个 那不是我 亲爱的
How many? Not me, darling.
别傻了
Don't be so stupid.
那太辛苦了
That's too much like hard work.
不可能 我只是在需要钱时 把名字登记上去而已
No way. I just put my name on the list when I need a bit of money.
妳才不是
No, you don't.
- 每个孩子八百英镑 - 别那样说
- ₤800 per child. - Don't say that.
你好像把我跟别人搞溷了
I think you got me mixed up with someone else.
因为这裡没有露比
Cos there is no Ruby.
只有我
There's just me
和我的老妈妈一起困在这阁楼裡而已
stuck with my old mum up here in the attic.
而且我很忙
And I'm busy.
我没办法全职照顾孩子
I couldn't have a kid full-time.
那会是一场恶梦
It'd be a nightmare.
这个麻烦鬼的到来毁了我的圣诞节
This little brat arrives, ruining my holiday.
我本来很期待的
I was looking forward to it.
圣诞节妈妈三点就睡了
Christmas Day. Mum's asleep by three
我就有自己的时间
and I'll be all on my own.
为什麽还想要有个女儿
Why would I want a daughter?
我过得这麽快活
I'm happy as I am.
那妳为什麽在哭
Then why are you crying?
我不知道
I don't know.
你为什麽哭
Why are You?
他们带走了婴儿
They took the baby.
他们回到过去 他们带走了婴儿 另一个婴儿
They went back. They took the baby. The other baby.
他们回到过去
They went back in time
带走了露比而不是露露贝儿
and took Ruby instead of Lulubelle.
他们破坏了时间轴
They cracked the timeline.
但我会修补这一切
But I will fix this.
我会修补这一切
I will fix this.
♪ Sweet silver bells ♪
♪ All seem to say Throw cares away ♪
♪ Christmas is here Bringing good cheer... ♪
♪ Ding, dong, ding, dong That is their song ♪
♪ With joyful ring All carolling ♪
♪ One seems to hear Words of good cheer... ♪
♪ Oh, now we feast! Oh, eat the beast! ♪
♪ Oh, now we feast! ♪
♪ Oh, eat the beast! ♪
♪ Oh, now we feast! Oh, eat the beast! ♪
♪ Oh, now we feast! Oh, eat the beast! ♪
♪ Oh, now we feast! Oh, eat the beast! ♪
♪ Oh, now we feast! ♪
♪ Oh, eat the beast! ♪
下来 下来
Down! Down!
♪ Oh, now we feast! Oh, eat the beast! ♪
♪ Oh, now we feast... ♪
露比
Ruby.
没事了 没事了 没事了
It's OK, it's OK, it's OK.
没事了
Aha. It's OK.
生日快乐 露比
Happy birthday, Ruby.
♪ Oh, how they pound Raising the sound ♪
♪ O'er hill and dale Telling their tale ♪
♪ Gaily they ring While people sing ♪
♪ Songs of good cheer Christmas is here ♪
♪ Merry, merry, merry, merry Christmas ♪
♪ Merry, merry, merry, merry Christmas ♪
♪ On, on they send On without end... ♪
♪ Sweet silver bells ♪
♪ All seem to say Throw cares away ♪
♪ Christmas is here ♪
♪ Bringing good cheer ♪
♪ To young and old Meek and the bold ♪
♪ Ding, dong, ding, dong That is their song ♪
♪ With joyful ring All carolling ♪
♪ One seems to hear Words of good cheer ♪
♪ From ev'rywhere Filling the air ♪
♪ Oh, how they pound Raising the sound ♪
♪ O'er hill and dale Telling their tale ♪
♪ Gaily they ring While people sing ♪
♪ Songs of good cheer Christmas is here... ♪
嗨
Hi!
很好
Oh, yes.
妳出现了
Oh, there you are!
什麽 你做了什麽
What? Where did you go...?
生日快乐
Oh! Happy birthday.
发生了什麽事 我转个身你就不见了
What happened? I turned around and you were gone.
你就好像...
You were sort of...
我不知道 我本来在这裡 但好像有点迷路了
I don't know, cos I was here, but I got a bit lost.
发生了什麽事
But what...? What happened?
发生了很多事 因为他们回到过去
Ooh, lots of things. Cos they went back.
妳不见了 他们抓走了婴儿的妳
You were gone. They took you as a baby.
所以我回到过去 然后...
So I went back, and then...
我忘了件事
I forgot something.
对
Yes!
等...
Just...
下一次可能是...
And next time it might be...
好了
Ta-da!
你救了我一命
You saved my life.
圣诞快乐 戴芬娜·麦考尔
Merry Christmas, Davina McCall.
亲爱的 你真忙
Busy man, sweetheart.
你跟你那充满把戏的电♥话♥亭
You and your box of tricks!
你看起来不太开心
You look like you've lost a pound and found a sixpence.
- 怎麽了 - 我只是在想
- What's wrong? - Just wondering.
或许带来恶运的是我
Maybe I'M the bad luck.
哈雷路亚 感谢主
Hallelujah! Praise the Lord.
我以为这天永远不会到来 终于拿到一杯茶了
I thought this day would never come. Me tea reach at last.
别忘了 五点要吃两颗黄色药丸
And don't forget. Two yellow pills at five o'clock.
但我现在最担心的不是妳
But you're the least of my problems.
我们今晚该怎麽办
What do we do tonight?
这个裂缝 就像是风洞
This crack, it's like a wind tunnel.
我们圣诞节该怎麽办
What are we supposed to do on Christmas Day?
坐在这裡冻僵
Sit here and freeze?
还有那男人到底是谁 他叫什麽名字
And who is he anyway, that man? What's his name?
什麽博士
Doctor what?
他说回到过去是什麽意思
What did he mean, he went back?
他有说他是什麽博士吗
What sort of doctor? Did he say?
他到底是谁
Who the hell is he?
我该走了
I'd better go.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
你到底是谁
Who are you, anyway?
谁都不是 只是个过客
No-one. Just passing by.
那你好好保重
Well, you take care.
他从哪来的
Where did he come from?
他到底为什麽来这裡
Why was he even here in the first place?
我不知道 他就突然在对的时机出现
I don't know. He sort of popped up at the right moment.
然后就离开了
And then he was gone.
就像现在这样
Like...how?
一切都非常疯狂 我还没有时间停下来好好思考
It's all been so mad, I haven't actually had time to stop and think.
他说婴儿的我被带走了 他刚刚是这样说的吧
He said I was taken as a baby. Isn't that what he said just now?
我不知道 他好疯狂
I don't know. He's crazy.
他回到过去了 他说回到过去了 他回到过去了是什麽意思
He went back. He said he went back. What did he mean, he went back?
- 胡迪尼是哪时的人 - 什麽
- When was Houdini? - What?
胡迪尼是哪时的人 胡迪尼是1900年代 1920年代
When was Houdini? Houdini was, like, 1900s, 1920s.
电影精选列表