时空旅人很棒
Time travellers are great.
是最棒的
Like, the best. Like, wow.
这群地精只是乱晃
This lot just bimble.
如果他们是...乱晃...
So if they're...bimbling...
为什麽他们要针对戴芬娜·麦考尔
why did they pick on Davina McCall?
只是为了好玩而已
Oh, that was just fun.
等等 你是怎麽办到的
Wait, how did you do that?
我跟哈利胡迪尼度过了 一个漫长又炎热的夏天
I spent a long, hot summer with Harry Houdini.
好了...
Now, then...
好
Right.
我看看
Let me see.
有门
Door.
快点 他们要把宝宝吃掉了
Hurry up. They're going to eat the baby.
- 在这世界不管用 - 怎麽了 那是什麽
- Wrong world. - Why? What is that thing?
音波起子
Sonic screwdriver.
但是起子需要螺丝
But a screwdriver needs screws.
他们都是用绳结固定
This lot bind everything with knots.
好 我们得离开这裡
OK, we've got to get out,
因为他们随时都可能把宝宝吃掉
because they could be eating the baby any second now.
妳是几点出生的
What time were you born?
我不知道 他们也只是猜测下午两点左右
I don't know. They kind of just guessed. Two o'clock? 2pm?
好... 所以...
Right... So...
语言 织锦画 巧合
Language... Tapestry... Coincidence.
那一定就是开动的时间
That must be the time for the feast.
现在几点了
What...? What time is it now?
再五分钟就两点
Five to two.
我们绕回到妳的公♥寓♥了
We're circling back to your flat.
图纹在收尾了 妳最好快点
The pattern is closing. We'd better hurry up.
如果你能来帮我会更有帮助
Yes! Well, if you gave me a hand!
我在学习绳索的原理
I am learning the vocabulary of rope!
这等于是他们的电线和电力
This stuff is their version of wires and electricity.
如果我们...
So if we...
调整正确的开关...
trip the right switch...
等等 你懂绳索的原理了
What, you can speak rope?!
你知道
You know,
我们没有办法偷偷移♥动♥ 在这裡我们就像巨人一样
we can't exactly sneak around. We're like giants in this place.
是吗 我觉得就算是充满漏洞的老旧地精船...
Oh, I think that even a leaky old goblin ship...
也有类似...
has the equivalent of...
通风管道的设计
ventilation shafts.
那好像是晚餐钟响
I think that's the dinner gong.
几点了
What's the time?
五十七分
Three minutes to.
那是...乐队吗
Is that...a band?
等等
Wait!
露露贝儿
Lulubelle!
♪ We've got a baby, we can feast ♪
♪ We can dine three days at least ♪
♪ Baby blood and baby bones ♪
♪ Baby butter for the baby scones.. ♪
是「司康」
That's "sconns".
♪ Little baby feets Little baby toes... ♪
- 真惊人... - 才不呢
- Amazing... - No, it's not!
- 我们该怎麽办 - 好
- What do we do? - Er, OK.
♪ Baby's had such very bad luck ♪
♪ Now into baby we will tuck! ♪
♪ Eat the baby, add some salt...
他们在帮她调味
They're seasoning her!
♪ Bay leaves, barley, powdered malt ♪
♪ Now baby's salted, she's a treat ♪
♪ Her destiny it's time to meet ♪
♪ Baby we need ♪
♪ Baby we feed ♪
♪ Eat with our teeth ♪
♪ Better than beef ♪
♪ Baby so soft ♪
♪ Carried aloft ♪
♪ Big brown eyes... ♪
糟糕
Oh, no.
怎麽了
What?
♪ Caramelise! ♪
不知道这是谁的船
I wonder whose ship this is.
♪ He's the goblin king Yes, the goblin king ♪
♪ He's not a myth He's an actual thing ♪
♪ Here's the king Here's the king♪
♪ Here's the king Here's the king goblin! ♪
我的天啊
Oh...my...God.
♪ We love the king ♪
♪ We sing ding-a-ling ♪
♪ And we love his chin when it's wobbling ♪
♪ He likes to dine on coincidence... ♪
别碰她
Leave her alone!
别碰她
Leave her alone!
♪ It fills him ♪
♪ He can eat! He can eat! ♪
♪ 500 puppies with golden fur ♪
♪ Orphan boys with jet-black hair ♪
♪ Circus clowns with a red balloon... ♪
他可以把我吃掉 他让我神魂颠倒
He can eat me. He makes me swoon!
♪ A banquet for our king on high ♪
♪ Oh, little baby ♪
♪ Oh, little baby... ♪
♪ Say goodbye! ♪
真难取悦的观众
Tough crowd.
行屈膝礼
Curtsey.
我是博士 这是我朋友露比·桑戴
I'm the Doctor and this is my friend Ruby Sunday.
我只想要说...
And I would just like to say...
为什麽要停止唱歌♥
why stop singing?
来高歌♥吧 珍妮丝
Rock it, Janice!
因为地精王 地精王
♪ Cos the goblin king Oh, the goblin king ♪
很高兴见到你 你这庞然大物
♪ It's so good to meet you You great big thing ♪
看得出来你今天玩得很开心
♪ I can see you're having a fun day ♪
见过我朋友 她是露比·桑戴
♪ Meet my friend She's Ruby Sunday ♪
很高兴见到你 很高兴问候你
♪ It's good to meet you Good to greet you ♪
很高兴能跟你问好
♪ Good to say "How diddly-deet you" ♪
今天是我生日 天啊
♪ It's my birthday, my, oh, my... ♪
我在五十英里的高空上
♪ I'm 50 miles up in the sky ♪
但地精们 你们可以去死
♪ But, goblins, you can go to hell ♪
因为你们不能吃露露贝儿
♪ Cos you're not eating Lulubelle ♪
我和小露只有一个愿望
♪ Me and Rubes We got just one hope ♪
如果我对绳索理解正确
♪ If I have understood that rope ♪
因为当局势紧张时被困在上面
♪ Cos stuck up there when things got hot ♪
我好像找到了主绳结
♪ I think I found the master knot ♪
主绳结已经被解开
♪ The master knot has been undone ♪
我们就从那时开始享受
♪ That's when we start having fun! ♪
- 抓好了 - 等等 你要做...
- Hold on tight. - Wait, what are you...?
如果将智慧手套反转就会变重
If you reverse intelligent gloves, you get heavy.
- 我们要怎麽停止 - 要相信这手套 露比
- How do we stop?! - Love the glove, Ruby.
相信这手套
Love the glove!
好了...
Well...
天啊
Wow.
我回来了
I'm back!
嘿
Hey.
抱歉 我分心了
Sorry, I got distracted.
我已经放弃了那杯茶选择过着斋戒的生活
I've given up on that cuppa and opted for a life of abstinence.
还有这位年轻人是谁
And who is this young fellow when he's at home?
妳好 我是博士
Hi, I'm the Doctor.
我最后一次看医生时他试着要杀了我
The last time I saw a doctor, he tried to murder me,
你离我远点
so you stay away.
妳不需要我
Oh... Oh, you don't need me.
妳有家人在照顾妳
You got your family looking after you.
我们三位天空女王高居在阁楼上
We three queens of the sky up here in the attic.
而妳的名字是崔莉
Oh! And your name is Cherry?
对
It is. Hmm.
崔莉·桑戴
Cherry Sunday.
- 听起来跟圣代一样美味 - 好
- Like a tasty treat. - Yes.
我们晚点见 崔莉
I'll see you later, Cherry. OK?
- 手套呢 - 好
- Glove. - Oh, yeah.
只剩百分之三
Only 3% left!
我们现在安全了吗
So, are we safe now?
那艘船还会下来吗 我们该怎麽做
I mean, can that ship come sailing down? What do we do?
- 他们会找到我们吗 - 不会...
- Can they get us? - No, no, no, no.
他们应该不会侵略 他们的世界在上面
I don't think they'd invade. Their world is up there
只会偷熘到我们世界的边缘
and they creep into ours, on the edges.
意外 他们就是这样找到我们的
Sh. Accidents. That is how they get us.
意外都是他们造成的吗
Do they cause ALL accidents?
或许是
Maybe they do.
厨房♥有什麽东西吗
Oh! Is there anything in the kitchen?
有什麽东西在烧
Anything burning?
电影精选列表