很久以前 在圣诞夜的深夜
Once upon a time late on Christmas Eve...
一名陌生人来到露比路上的教堂
a stranger came to the church on Ruby Road.
她手中抱着最珍贵的礼物
She carried in her arms the most precious gift of all.
一名新生的孩子
A newborn child.
一个女婴
A baby girl.
就在午夜之前
Just before midnight,
她将她的女儿放在教堂前的阶梯上
she left her daughteron the steps of the church.
孩子被带入教堂内
The child was taken in
他们以她被找到的地点将她取名为露比
and they named her Ruby, after the place where she was found.
至于孩子的母亲 再也没有人见过她
As for the mother, she was never seen again.
没人知道她的名字
No-one ever knew her name.
直到那晚
Until that night,
(警用公共电♥话♥亭)
一名时空旅人前来探访
a time traveller came to call.
一名叫做博士的旅人
A traveller known as the Doctor.
《超 时 空 奇 侠》
《教 堂 孤 儿》
我的名字露比就是这样来的 是以露比路命名
And that's how I got my name. Ruby. Named after Ruby Road.
(2023年12月1日)
我大约十九年前在那裡被人找到
That's where I was found, almost 19 years ago.
所以妳是名弃婴
So you were a foundling?
寄养在卡拉家中 而她后来领养了妳
And you were fostered by Carla, who then went on to adopt you.
- 对吗 - 对 她真的很棒
- Is that right? - Yeah. And she's amazing.
我是说 她很疯狂 但...
I mean, she's nuts, but...
她是...最好的妈妈 对
she's...the best mum I could ever have. Yeah.
- 所以妳觉得人生过得很好吗 - 还不错
- So life's been good, would you say? - Yeah. Not bad.
不过发生了好多事情
I mean, we've had a mad time with it, haven't we?
而且我的学术考试成绩不太好
And my A-levels were not the best,
因为我们得搬离曼彻斯特来到这裡
cos we had to leave Manchester to move down here,
因为我们来这裡照顾我奶奶 我们负担不起看护
cos we came and looked after my gran and we couldn't afford care
而她也不愿意搬到北方去 绝对不可能
and she would never move to the north, not in a million years.
所以这部分有些辛苦...花费也很高昂
So, yeah, that's been tricky... and expensive.
没有人想搬到伦敦住
No-one would move to London.
我知道 所以这让我有点无所适从
I know! So that's left me a bit stranded.
我还在...
Um, I think I'm just...
等着展开我的人生
still waiting for my life to begin.
抱歉 我们可以停止一下吗 那是收音机之类的吗
Sorry. Can we stop? Is there a radio or something?
还是有门没关好 我一直收到杂音
Is there a door open? I'm getting a noise.
- 什麽样的杂音 - 好像是说话声音
- What sort of noise? - It sounds like voices,
像是耳语
like a whisper.
不会太久的
It won't be long.
妳不介意我用弃婴这个词吧
You don't mind me using the word foundling, do you?
有些人觉得这有点过时 而且...
It's just...some people think it's a bit old-fashioned.
不 不 没关係 那...
Oh, no, no, no. No, no, that's fine. I mean...
我的确是这样 我是被捡来的
It's what I am. I was found.
我被捡来照顾的 我喜欢这说法
I was foundled! I love that!
对 捡来照顾
Yeah. Foundled.
好像消失了 很抱歉 开始录音
Seems to have gone. Sorry about that. Sound speed.
好 我们再继续
OK, so let's pick it up.
露比 我们拍摄这个节目
So, Ruby, the reason why we make this show
是想看看能否帮助到妳
is to see if we can help you.
过去弃婴都无迹可寻
In the old days, foundlings were left without a trace,
但现在我们能用DNA施展魔法
but now we really can work magic with DNA.
我们帮妳採样了
So we've taken your sample,
接下来会使用它来追踪妳的基因遗传
and we're going to use it to help track your genetic heritage.
希望能帮妳找到
And we're hoping to be able to trace
生母或生父
your birth mother or birth father
或是任何家人
or someone in your family.
不过露比 我们无法施展奇蹟
But, Ruby, we can't work miracles.
就算我们连繫上他们
And even if we do make contact,
他们可能不想被找到
they might not want to be found,
而我们必须尊重这点
and we have to respect that.
- 我能问个问题吗 - 请说
- Can I ask you something? - Yeah.
如果...如果我们真的找到人...
If...if we did find someone...
妳有什麽期待
what are you hoping for?
我期望能得知真♥相♥
Just the truth.
小心
Look out!
天啊 妳还好吗
Oh, my God, are you OK?
我没事 它没打到我
I'm fine, I'm fine. It missed.
我没事 没打到我 我没事
I'm OK. It missed. I'm fine.
真幸运
That was lucky!
♪ Sleigh bells ring Are you listening? ♪
♪ In the lane Snow is glistening ♪
(2023年12月22日)
♪ A beautiful sight We're happy tonight ♪
♪ Walking in a winter wonderland ♪
♪ Gone away is the bluebird ♪
♪ Here to stay is a new bird ♪
♪ Sings a love song As we go along ♪
♪ Walking in a winter wonderland... ♪
抱歉 各位 非常抱歉
Sorry, everyone, sorry.
发生了什麽事
What's happened?
我不知道 好像没电了
I don't know. I think it's just dead.
加把劲
Give it some welly!
好了 我已经道过歉了
All right, I said sorry. OK?
妳们能表演《欢欣》吗
Can you do Gaudete?
表演什麽
Can we do what?
♪ Open my mouth to breathe the words to you ♪
♪ But words just won't come out ♪
♪ So I cried ♪
(2023年12月23日)
♪ It's just ♪
♪ One touch to free me ♪
♪ From falling down on my own ♪
♪ From falling down on my own ♪
♪ One touch to close ♪
♪ One touch to show me ♪
♪ Not all minds are cold... ♪
小心点
Careful!
谢谢 但...你刚刚在那裡
Thank you. But...you were just over there.
我来自卫生安♥全♥局♥琴通宁部
Health and safety. Gin and tonic division.
我能否问问这常发生在妳身上吗
Can I ask, does that happen to you a lot?
- 把东西撞倒 - 一天到晚
- Knocking things over? - All the time.
- 但我只是很粗心 - 不 不 妳不是
- But I'm just clumsy. - No, no, you're not.
这比那更糟糕
It's worse than that.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
♪ I never felt like this before ♪
♪ I never felt like this before... ♪
说真的 小露 妳就像被诅咒了一样
Honestly, Rubes, it's like you've got a curse!
是啊 而且我还丢了二十英镑 说真的
I know. And then I lose that 20 quid. Honestly, it's like
过去三个礼拜以来 我真的恶运不断
for the past three weeks, bad luck has just been following me around.
我丢了工作 把那烧坏了 鞋跟断了
I lose that job, I broke that thing, I broke my heel,
- 还在那笨牙医面前跌倒 - 不是吗
- then I fell over in front of that fit dentist! - No!
- 妳真倒楣 露比 - 而且更糟的是
- You're jinxed, Ruby! - And just to make it worse,
巴比麦基佛想跟妳约会
Bobby McGeever asked you out.
我跟妳们说 有一阵恶运旋风
Innit? I am telling you, there's a whirlwind of bad luck,
而谁身陷其中 是我
and who's in the centre of it? Me!
但妳得那样
Well, yeah, you had to.
妳还能怎麽办
What are you going to do?
退后 快走 快...快
Get back! Move! Go, go, go, go, go!
你没事吧
You all right?
午夜的婴儿车
A pram? At midnight?
认真的吗
Really?
这是我的购物车
It's my shopping.
天啊 先生 你没事吧 你还...
Oh, my God! Sir, are you all right? Are you...?
- 你还好吗 - 我没事
- Are you OK? - I'm fine.
抱歉 通报...
I'm sorry. Report...
我要通报这件事
I'm going to have to report this.
好
OK.
大名 博士
Name, the Doctor.
职业 不是博士
Occupation, not a doctor.
目前的状态 只是路过
Current status, just passing by.
雇主 是我自己
Employer, myself.
地址 是那边的蓝色电♥话♥亭
Address, that blue box over there.
若你不介意的话 我刚刚被雪人袭击
Now, if you don't mind, I just got snowmanned,
我只想要回家
and I would like to go home.
(警用公共电♥话♥亭)
- 博士...全名是什麽 - 就只是博士
- Doctor...what would that be? - Just the Doctor.
她会答应的
She's going to say yes.
- 谁 - 你的友女
- Who is? - Your girlfriend
当你在圣诞节跟她求婚的时候
when you ask her to marry you on Christmas Day.
你怎麽知道
How do you know that?
因为我的音波起子刚刚发出声音了
Cos my sonic screwdriver just went ping.
- 那是螺丝起子 - 是音波的
电影精选列表