很抱歉 我知道今天是妳的生日
I'm...I'm so sorry. I know it's your birthday,
但我们完全查不到妳的父母下落
but there is no trace of your mum or dad.
很抱歉 有时候就是这样
I'm sorry. It happens sometimes.
不 没关係
No, that's fine.
谢谢 但...妳能继续查吗
Thanks, but...can you keep looking?
没办法 我们已经没办法再做什麽了
No. There's nothing more we can do.
如果妳的父母不存在于任何资料库中
If your parents aren't on some kind of a database,
我们就查不到
we can't find them.
好 但那不是有点不寻常吗
OK. Um, isn't that unusual, though?
到处都没有任何蛛丝马迹
There's not a single trace anywhere?
在这世界上
I mean, in the whole wide world,
我妈妈从没留下血液样本之类的痕迹
my mother's never left a blood sample or anything?
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
好 抱歉 我明白 我才要说对不起
OK. Sorry, I get it. I'M sorry.
妳人真好 亲自告诉我这讯息
And it's really very kind of you to let me know yourself.
听着 我想问妳其他的事情
Look, there is something else I'd like to ask you.
露比 妳最近有没有遭逢恶运
Ruby, have you been having any bad luck recently?
- 什麽意思 - 恶运
- What do you mean? - Bad luck.
从那天之后 就没停止过
Ever since that day, it's never stopped.
我被打到 被抛下 被撞
I've been hit, I've been thrown, I've been bumped.
我从船上摔到陆地上
I fell off a boat on dry land.
我发生车祸 碰撞
I've been in accidents, collisions.
还被麋鹿践踏
I've even been trampled by a moose!
我不禁想起这一切
And I can't help thinking
都是从我遇到妳的那天开始的
it all comes back to when I met you.
可能有吧
I...suppose the funny thing is
我的确最近运气不太好
that I have been having bad luck recently,
但我就只是一直掉东西而已
but I just keep dropping things.
- 我就知道 - 但那都只是意外
- I knew it! - But they're all accidents.
要怎麽让这一切停止
How do we stop them?
拜託妳
I'm begging you.
告诉我要怎麽停止
Tell me how I can make it stop.
我吓坏了
I'm terrified.
这迟早会演变成我无法躲避的意外
Sooner or later, there's going to be an accident I can't avoid.
下一次可能是...
And next time it might be...
戴芬娜
Davina?
生日快乐
Happy...birthday.
搞什麽
What the hell...?
你们是什麽东西
What are you?
你对我发嘶嘶声吗
Oh. Did you just hiss at me?
那是嘶嘶声吗
Was that a hiss?
我告诉你 我不是...
Because let me tell you, I'm not...
天啊 我在屋顶上
Oh, my God. I'm on the roof.
不...不 把我的宝宝还我
No, no, no, no, no. Give me back my baby!
不...不 别那样做
Don't... Don't do that!
妳到底在做什麽
What the hell are you doing?!
我...只是...这个...
I'm... Just... There's...
妳为什麽要这样做
But what did you do that for?!
谁会看到梯子就上去
Who sees a ladder and just pops on?
从天而降的梯子而妳心想 「好 我来试试看 宝贝」
A ladder in the sky and you thought, "Yeah, I'll give that a go, babes"?
他们带走宝宝了
They've got the baby!
- 妳叫什麽名字 - 露比 露比·桑戴
- What's your name? - Ruby. Ruby Sunday.
妳好 露比桑戴 今天也正好是星期天
Hello, Ruby Sunday. And it's a Sunday right now.
真巧
That's a coincidence.
我是博士 妳好
I'm the Doctor. Hi.
- 我之前见过你 - 对
- I met you before. - Yup.
- 那裡有生物 - 是地精
- There are creatures. - Goblins.
- 地精 - 他们是地精
- Goblins. - They're goblins.
好 我抓不住了
OK. I can't hold on.
好...好 等等
Oh, right, right, right. Wait, wait.
等等...等等
Wait, wait, wait.
因为我很常悬挂在东西上
Cos I spend a lot of time hanging off things...
我发明了这个
I invented these.
- 手套 - 智慧手套
- Gloves? - Intelligent gloves.
一人一个应该可以 戴上吧
One each. Should work. Put it on.
因为我心想 「要抓牢的困难点是什麽」
Cos I thought to myself, "What's the problem with hanging on?"
这都跟摩擦力 重量和痛感有关 所以我把那些都移除了
It's all the friction and the weight and the burn, so I got rid of that.
手套是一种超动力的质量转移
The glove's a kind of super-kinetic transfer of mass.
好多了
That's better!
手套接收了我所有的重量 所有的重量都在手套裡
The glove takes all my weight. All the weight is in the glove.
所以不会擦伤 拉扯 也不会疼痛
So nothing burns. Nothing pulls. Nothing hurts.
看
Ta-da!
我很轻
I'm lightweight.
对 所有的重量 质量和「综力」都存在于手套中
Yeah, all the mass and density and "mavity" exists in the glove,
不在妳身上
not in you.
- 超级手套 - 对
- Super-gloves! - Yeah.
- 他们在把我们往上拉了 - 要去哪 上面有什麽
- They're pulling us in. - But where? What's up there?
地精 妳知道为什麽他们叫地精吗
Goblins. Do you know why they call them goblins?
因为他们会吃人
Cos they like to gobble you up.
这群地精想把婴儿吃掉
And this lot want to gobble up the baby.
这是他们享用大餐的地方
And this is where they feast.
地精船
The goblin ship.
那不可能
That's impossible!
太漂亮了
It's beautiful.
他们会怎麽对我们
And...what will they do to us?
他们也会吃掉我们
Oh, they'll eat us too.
你们好
Hiya.
我真不敢相信
I can't believe this.
我不敢相信发生的一切 而且...
I can't believe a single thing that's happening, and...
- 今天还是我的生日 - 是妳的什麽
- it's my birthday. - It's your what, now?
别管我了 他们会把露露贝儿吃掉 晚餐是几点
Oh, never mind me. They're going to eat Lulubelle. What time's dinner?
不 但今天是露露贝儿的生日...
No, but it's Lulubelle's birthday...
那名字真棒
That is such a brilliant name.
我好希望我叫露露贝儿
I wish I was called Lulubelle.
妳的生日也在同一天
And is your birthday on the same day?
对 但这不代表什麽 只是巧合而已
Yeah, but it doesn't mean anything. It's just a coincidence.
搞清楚
Learn the language.
这是他们抓走露露贝儿的原因
That's why they went after Lulubelle.
巧合让那婴儿更美味
Coincidence is what makes the baby tasty.
这些地精就是这样的 追求机会和巧合和运气
That's how these goblins work. Chance and coincidence and luck.
所以我才会注意到妳
That's how I spotted you.
妳最近运气很不好吧
You've been having lots of bad luck. Yes?
对 但那从很早之前就开始
Yes, but that-that-that started way back.
露露今天才来的
I mean, Lulu arrived today.
但我好几个礼拜前就有很多意外
I started having accidents weeks ago.
那是在铺路
That was paving the way.
这些地精是时间骑士 他们能游走于时空中
These goblins are time riders. They can surf the waves of time.
他们看到了巧合的机会
They spotted the chance of coincidence,
于是回去把妳吸引过来
and they went back and they wove you in.
等等 所以是他们使我发生意外 他们想杀了我吗
Wait. So they caused my accidents? Were they trying to kill me?
不 不 比较像是...
No, no. It's more like, uh...
如果妳度过没有恶运的一天
If you walk through a day without any bad luck,
那就没事 那天就什麽都不是
that's fine, that day is nothing.
但如果妳发生了很多意外 妳就会被锁定
But if you have lots of accidents, it stitches you in.
渐渐影响妳的一整天
It weaves you into the day.
生活变得越来越错综複杂 不得安宁
You become all complicated and knotted and vivid.
这一切都是为了迎接在圣诞夜的婴儿
All of it leading up to a baby on Christmas Eve.
有着跟妳相同的生日
The same birthday as yours,
睡在位在高楼上的房♥间
with a bedroom that is high up in the sky
对地精船来说更是方便
all the more convenient for a goblin ship. Ha!
这就像织锦画一样,太精彩了
Oh, it's like a tapestry. It's gorgeous!
- 你怎麽知道这些的 - 我不知道
- How do you know all of this? - I don't.
这对我来说也是全新的概念 而我很喜欢
This is a brand-new science for me. And I love it.
运气的语言
The language of luck.
毕竟巧合也只是一种意外吧
Cos what is a coincidence but a form of accident?
两者意外地碰撞在一起
Two things bumping together unexpectedly.
就像妳和我
Like you and me.
不 但你是谁
No, but who are you?
你为什麽这麽了解会时空旅行的地精 而...
Why are you an expert in time-travelling goblins and...?
他们才不是时空旅人 真失礼
They are not time travellers. Excuse me!
电影精选列表