我...博士...
I... Doctor...
博士 我们该怎麽办
Doctor, what do we do?!
是致命陷阱 检查所有一切
Deathtrap! Check everything.
包括...电线和插头
The...the wiring and the plugs!
他们是谁
Who are they?
是家人
Oh. That's the family.
这些都是妈妈的孩子
It's Mum's children. Oh...
- 是她多年来照顾的所有寄养孩子 - 天啊
- It's all the kids that she's fostered over the years. - Wow.
- 有好多人 - 我知道
- There's so many. - I know.
她还有跟其中几位保持联繫
She still keeps in touch with some of them.
跟很多人保持联繫 她真的很棒
Lots of them. She's amazing.
妳有着全世界最大的家庭
You have got the biggest family in the world.
的确
I have.
那你呢
What about you?
我没有家人
Er, I've got no-one.
确保烤箱有关掉 好吗
Make sure the oven is off. Yeah?
如果你告诉我 我会在生日当天
You know, if you'd told me I'd be spending my birthday
与魔法对抗...
fighting magic...
那不是魔法 而是语言 是一种不同形式的物理
It's not magic. It's a language. It's a different form of physics.
是 就像魔法
Yes. Like magic!
别放宝宝独自一人
Don't leave the baby alone!
她没事 她没事
She's all right. She's all right.
别放她独自一人
Don't leave her!
妳也离开了
Er, YOU did too.
我知道 但别再这样了
I know. But don't.
圣诞老人带着满满的礼物来了
Here comes Santa! Laden with presents!
这位朋友是谁
Who's your friend?
他是...博士
This is...the...Doctor.
- 妳好 - 没有出事吧
- Hello. - There's nothing wrong, is there?
宝宝还好吗
Is she all right? The baby?
- 对 - 没事 她很好
- Yeah. - No, she's fine.
- 一切都还好吗 - 妳为什麽要这样做
- Everything all right? - What did you do that for?
在这裡用爱或金钱都换不到一杯茶
Can't get a cup of tea round here for love nor money.
我帮妳买♥♥了一包薄荷硬糖
Me get you a packet of humbugs.
名字就跟史古基爱说的词一样 圣诞佳节到来了
Like Scrooge. 'Tis the season!
- 我一直在照顾... - 为什麽需要找博士来
- I've been looking after... - So why do we need a doctor?
只是例行探访而已
It's just a routine visit, that's all.
让我看看
Oh, let me see.
- 可怜的小东西 - 这位是我妈妈 卡拉
- Poor little blossom. - This is my mum, Carla.
看看她 小可爱
Oh, look at her. Little chicken.
妳好 露露贝儿
Hello, Lulubelle.
那她还好吗
So she's been OK?
这是什麽
What's this?
这是什麽
What's that supposed to be?
- 是眼睛吗 - 不是
- Is that an eye? - No.
是玩具 是玩具的眼睛
It's a toy. It's the eye of a toy.
她还没到玩玩具的年纪 还有是哪裡来的玩具
She's too young for toys. Where'd you get a toy from, anyway?
天啊 妈 我们可否...
Oh, my God. Mum, can we just...?
我们可否暂停一下
Can we just stop for a minute?
因为我...我受够了
Because I... I-I've had enough.
今天真的是最糟的一天
This has been the worst day ever.
是圣诞节 也是我的生日
And it is Christmas, and it's my birthday,
但今天真的是一场灾难
and it's just been a disaster.
不 但是...听着 本来有些问题 但现在都解决了
No, but there... Look, there was a problem. But it's gone now.
不需要让妳妈妈担心
No point worrying your mum.
抱歉 抱歉 只是...
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Just, um...
我的意思是...
What I mean is...
他们打来了
they phoned.
电视节目的人
From the TV show.
在早上妳离开的时候
When you were out this morning.
他们什麽都没查到 我...
But they didn't find anything. Just...
没有妈妈 没有爸爸 没有兄弟姊妹
No mum. No dad. No brothers or sisters.
没有堂亲 就只是...
No cousins. Just... Just...
什麽都没有
Nothing.
亲爱的 我很遗憾
Oh, sweetheart. I'm sorry, darling.
- 过来 - 不 我没事 我...
- Come here. - No, I'm all right.
过来
Come here.
我很高兴他们没找到她
I'm glad they didn't find her.
听到了吗 我很高兴
Do you hear me? Glad.
因为我不知道我是否能让步
Cos I don't know if I could make room.
因为妳是我一个人的
Cos you're all mine.
妳是我一个人的
That's what you are.
她很漂亮吧
Isn't she gorgeous?
对 她很漂亮
Yes. Yes, she is.
我出门的时候算了一下
I was counting when I was out.
露露贝儿是我照顾的第33位寄养孩子
Lulubelle is the 33rd child I've fostered.
- 天啊 - 我有留照片
- Oh, my God. - I've got photos.
看看冰箱上面 他们都在那
Have a look on the fridge. They're all there.
有些人只照顾几天 有些是几週
I had some of them for days, some for weeks,
有些是几年
some for years.
但只有一人留了下来
Only one of them stayed.
是妳让我的生命有了意义
And you made my life.
妳让我的生命充满意义
You absolutely made my life.
妳一直在想着妳的父母
You can wonder about your parents,
但我一直在想少了妳我会如何
but I wonder who I'd be without you.
我是被领养的
I'm adopted.
是吗
Are you?
对 对 我...
Yeah, yeah. I, uh...
- 我最近才知道的 - 真巧
- I only found out recently. - That's a coincidence.
不要那麽说
Oh, don't be saying that!
所以你不知道你的父母是谁
So, do you know who your parents are?
不知道 我是...我是被弃养的
No, no, I was... I was abandoned.
你跟露比一样是弃婴
Oh, you were a foundling, just like Ruby.
这是更大的巧合了
Even bigger coincidence!
或许我们该停止谈论巧合了 好吗
Maybe we'd better not talk about coincidence. OK?
妳想把那先放下吗
Do you want to just put that down?
交给我 好吧
I'll take that for you. All right.
当小露露到来时我拍了张照片
I took a photo of little Lady Lu when she arrived.
看看她 她真美
Look at her, though. She's so gorgeous.
可爱到让人好想吃掉她
Don't you just want to eat her up?
那还真巧
Oh, and that's a coincidence.
怎麽回事
What the hell?!
不 别动 别动
Hold on. Don't move, don't move.
别动 妈 别动
Don't move. Mum, don't move!
他们离开了 是离别礼物
They're gone. Parting gift.
终于有幸运之神眷顾
Lucky at last!
那好像是他们在道别
I think that was them saying goodbye.
崔莉 妳还好吗
Cherry, all good?
一杯茶 慈悲的主 只要一杯茶
One cup of tea, massi Lawd. Just one.
谢谢妳 崔莉 谢谢
Thank you, Cherry. Thank you.
露露贝儿还好吗
All good, Lulubelle?
真是好名字
Oh, such a good name.
但...那到底是什麽
But...what the hell was that?
看看天花板
Look at the ceiling!
还有玻璃 我会冷死的
And the window! I'm going to freeze.
有谁会在圣诞夜来修理这些
Who's going to fix that on Christmas Eve?
掰掰 再见
Bye-bye. Ta-ra.
你在跟谁说话
Who are you talking to?
没有人 没事 只是...
No-one. Nothing. Just...
对 什麽都没有
Absolutely nothing.
整间公♥寓♥从中间裂开一半
But the whole flat just cracked in half.
告诉我刚刚发生了什麽事
Now tell me what the hell just happened!
或许我们该请妳坐下 然后跟妳说个圣诞节的故事
Maybe we should sit you down and tell you a Christmas story, huh?
露比 妳觉得呢
What do you think, Ruby?
露比
Ruby?
她到哪去了
Where did she go?
露比
Ruby!
露比 妳在吗
Ruby, are you there?
抱歉 抱歉 但...她去哪了
Sorry. Sorry, but... Where's she gone?
- 妳在说什麽 - 我在找妳的女儿
- What are you on about? - I'm looking for your daughter.
电影精选列表