- That's a screwdriver? - Which is sonic.
而那声音是因为侦测到你口袋中的两克拉鑽戒
And that precise ping is detecting a two-carat diamond in your pocket,
上面写着「订婚戒指」 我假设对方是女生
which says "engagement ring". And I'm guessing that she's a she
因为百分之91的男人不会选择鑽戒
cos 91% of men wouldn't choose a diamond.
再加上圣诞节要到了 所以很明显
Plus Christmas Day, it's obvious.
但你怎麽知道她会答应
But how do you know she'll say yes?
因为特卖♥♥从週二开始 但你已经等不及了
Cos the sales start on Tuesday and you just couldn't wait.
这就是她爱你的原因
And that's why she loves you.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas!
她会答应...
She says yes...
她答应了
She says yes!
(2023年12月24日)
(前往诺丁山门 94号♥巴士)
♪ Snow is falling ♪
♪ All around me ♪
♪ Children playing ♪
♪ Having fun ♪
♪ It's the season ♪
♪ Love and understanding ♪
♪ Merry Christmas, everyone... ♪
- 这不是我的错 - 听着 亲爱的
- It's not my fault. - Listen, sweetheart,
我可不是你们口中的老人 我会做健美操
I'm not what you'd call decrepit. I do my callisthenics,
保持自己的健康和活力 谢谢
I keep myself fit and able, thank you very much.
上次复活节我参加募款路跑 二十五分钟就跑完全程了
I did a fun run last Easter in 25 minutes flat.
就算脚上长了苹果大小的水泡
Blisters the size of apples,
我还是继续跑下去
and I kept going.
但儘管如此
But all the same,
我要怎麽绕过那个庞大巨物
how am I supposed to get round that great big thing of a morning?
- 希望妳说的不是我 - 圣诞快乐 小露
- I hope you don't mean me! - Oh, merry Christmas, Rubes.
妳看到他做了什麽吗 把那放在那裡
Have you seen what he's done, putting that there?
妳为什麽觉得是我做的
Well, what makes you think it was me?
因为你一直不喜欢我 我看到你在查看
Because you've never liked me. I've seen you looking
亲爱的 今天不是妳的生日吗
Isn't it your birthday, love?
对 我是圣诞夜出生的
Oh, it is. Yeah. I was a Christmas Eve baby. Aww.
所以 那是什麽
So, what IS that thing?
警用公共电♥话♥亭 我已经五十年没在伦敦街上看到了
Police box. I haven't seen one on the streets of London for 50 years.
我现在也不想看到
And don't want to see one now.
毕竟这是做好事的季节
Well, season of goodwill and all that.
试着别杀了彼此
Hey, try not to kill each other.
嗨 妈 我大都买♥♥齐了 只是我把蛋摔破了
Hiya, Mum. I got most of it, except I dropped the eggs,
这可能是个大问题
which is a really big problem,
因为店面会关门一整天
because the shops close for all of one day.
猜猜怎麽着
Guess what!
- 我们要有个婴儿了 - 不会吧 妳是开玩笑的吧
- We're having a baby! - No way! You kidding?
是个小女孩 很棒吧
Little girl. Seriously?
真的吗 一切都很突然 我无法拒绝
Isn't it brilliant? All of a rush. I couldn't say no.
什麽...等等 妳是说现在吗
What...? Hold on. You mean now?
今天 在圣诞夜这天
Today, Christmas Eve!
- 那太棒了 她多大 - 是初生儿
- That's amazing. How old? - Newborn.
- 不会吧 太巧了 - 我也是这麽说的
- No. That's a coincidence. - That's what I said!
等等... 天啊 我们准备好了吗
Wait. So... Oh, my God, are we... Are we even ready?
他们怎麽说 发生了什麽事
What did they say? What happened?
我们要有个婴儿了
We're having a baby!
圣诞节毁了
That's Christmas ruined.
无法入睡的夜晚和恶臭的尿布
Sleepless nights and stinky nappies.
露比 宝贝 帮我煮杯茶好吗
Ruby, baby, make me a cup of tea.
好 等我一下
OK. Hold on. Two ticks!
他们怎麽说
So what did they say?
她现在要带着婴儿过来 她在路上了
She's coming round with the baby right now. She's on her way.
我们已经好多年没有照顾年纪这麽小的孩子
It's been years since we fostered one this young.
我记不得怎麽把这组装起来了
I can't remember how to put this thing together.
真巧 跟我一样是圣诞夜出生的宝宝
Hey, funny, though. A baby on Christmas Eve. Just like me.
多年前我很幸运
I got lucky all those years ago.
如果妳找到了妳的另一个妈妈
If you ever find her, your other mother,
我要跟她说...
I'm going to tell her...
妳当时真的很小
you were so small.
过来 过来
Hey, come here. Come here.
我在取名的时候运气好
I got lucky with my name.
我猜这次的名字会很有圣诞氛围 像是诺艾尔或伊芙
I bet this one's all Christmassy, like Noele, or Eve.
或荷莉
Or Holly.
或卡萝
Or Carol.
她叫做露露贝儿
She's called Lulubelle.
真糟糕的名字
What a terrible name.
完全糟透了的名字
Oh, an absolutely terrible name.
很糟吧
Isn't it awful?
这个请收到保险箱内
That's for the safe box.
生日快乐 我听卡拉说了 真棒的日子
Happy birthday. Carla said. What a day!
我还去搜刮了物资
Oh, and I raided the provisions,
但所剩无几
but the cupboard was bare.
这是儿童法第二十条的缘故
So it's a section 20.
我们本想把露露贝儿留在医院
We'd have kept little Lulubelle on the ward,
但我们人力不足
but we haven't got the staff.
- 她妈妈怎麽了 - 就是应付不来
- What happened to the mum? - Just can't cope.
而她的家庭複杂到难以言喻
And the family is too complicated for words.
但我还是抱持希望
But I'm hopeful.
她可能会跟妳们待上五 六天直到我们能釐清局势
I think she'll be with you five or six days till we can see what's what.
看来妳开始画画了 要让这裡有自己家的感觉
Oh, you've been painting! Making the place our own.
因为我们没办法带她离开
Cos we're never going to move her.
我哪裡都不去 把我栓在这张床上吧
I am not going anywhere! Shackle me to this bed!
还有我的茶呢
And where is my cup of tea?
圣诞快乐 崔莉
Merry Christmas, Cherry.
我们真的该帮妳找一楼的公♥寓♥
We should really get you a ground-floor flat.
我不搬
Not moving.
妳好 露露贝儿
Hey there, Lulubelle.
妳要跟我同♥房♥♥
You're in with me.
这名字真糟
It's a terrible name!
我们会休息到二十七号♥
We're all off until the 27th.
现在还没确定 或许妳能带她去医院
But maybe as a rough plan, you could bring her to the hospital
在二十八号♥週四那天 大概十点左右
on Thursday 28th, maybe ten o'clock.
我会传讯息给妳
I'll text you.
是要让她跟妈妈见面 建立感情
It's just for a meeting with Mum. Start bonding.
我们可能得先去购物
Yeah, we might have to go shopping first.
这些尿布是给六个月大用的
These nappies are for six-month-old.
- 我真笨 - 商店还开着
- Oh, I'm an idiot! - Shops are still open.
等等...
Hold on...
我想拍张照片
I like to take a snap.
妳还能买♥♥到这个的底片
Can you still get film for those?
只要等得够久 它们又会再度流行起来
You wait long enough, they're fashionable again.
笑一个
Smile!
好了
There you go.
欢迎来到我们家 露露
Welcome to the family, Lulu.
露露听起来很棒
Lulu sounds nice.
好 我去去就回 还能多买♥♥些蛋
OK, I won't be long, and I can get some more eggs.
- 还需要什麽吗 - 我去吧
- Anything else? - I'll go.
我会走到波多贝罗路 好好地买♥♥东西
And I'll walk to Portobello Road and have a proper shop.
我可以的
I can do it.
不用了 这样我就能买♥♥东西给露露
No, but then I can get something for Lulu.
帮她过圣诞节和生日
Christmas AND birthday.
妳真贴心 她可能只跟我们待几天而已
You soft thing. She might only be with us for a couple of days.
这裡就交给妳负责了 规则一
I'm leaving you in charge. Rule number one
别把宝宝弄丢
don't lose the baby.
我会尽力
I'll try my best.
我出门了 妈 一个小时就回来
I'm off, Mum. I'll just be an hour.
- 我该死的茶在哪裡 - 妳把上一杯放凉了
- Where is my blasted tea? - You let the last one go cold.
妳楼下的这些公♥寓♥多少钱 租金大概是多少
How much are these flats underneath you? What do they go for?
我们是这裡仅存的固定租金租客
We're the last little pocket of fixed rent up here.
所以妈妈才不愿意搬家
That's why Mum won't move.
别把宝宝吵醒
Oh, shush, don't wake the baby.
喂
Hello.
是露比吗 我是戴芬娜
Is that Ruby? It's Davina.
戴芬娜·麦考尔
Davina McCall.
天啊 妳好 圣诞快乐
Oh, my God. Hi. Merry Christmas.
接到妳的来电真开心
It's nice to hear from you.
听着 这时机不太好
Look, it's not great timing,
恐怕也不是好消息
and it's not good news, I'm afraid.
电影精选列表