你们原本已经要成为船长的复♥制♥体
And you were already becoming copies of the captain.
你们将占有这艘宇宙飞船
You'd have owned this spaceship.
如果你们完美地复♥制♥了她
If you'd copied her perfectly,
你们就能驾驶这艘船回家 然后挑起战争
you could've flown this ship home and started your war!
所以 她结束了自己的生命 埋藏了她所留下的一切
So, she ended her life to hide whatever it is she left behind.
因为当她死亡时 你们还没完全复♥制♥她
Because when she died, you hadn't completed her.
所以你们失去了她所知道的一切 都没了
So you lost everything she knew. Gone.
拉蒂柯
Ratico.
那是什么?
What is that?
那位船长像禅学大♥师♥一样冷静 启动了什么来阻止这两位
That captain, calm as a Zen master, set something in motion to stop those two.
然后她自我了结生命 让他们想不通她做了什么
And she took her own life so they couldn't work out what she'd done.
-但你现在渐渐想通了 -不 我没有
-But you're working it out now. -No, I'm not. Mm-mmm.
你有 我也有
Yes, you are. And so am I.
一切都跟「慢」有关
It's all about slow.
我们不了解慢的概念 因此船长决定慢慢地阻止我们
We don't understand the slow, so the captain set out to slowly stop us.
所以这艘飞船很慢 机器人很慢 词语很慢 是这样吗?
So the ship is slow. The robot is slow. The words are slow. Is that it?
不是
Nope.
词语会移♥动♥墙面 所以这艘船在慢慢重新配置
The words move the walls, so the ship is slowly reconfiguring
成为一个非常缓慢的...
to become a very slow...
-炸♥弹♥ -...炸♥弹♥
-Bomb. -...bomb.
-什么? -船长设定了缓慢的自我毁灭程序
-What? -The captain set the self-destruct slowly
所以那些文字是非常缓慢的...
so the words are a very slow...
倒数
countdown.
我说了! 我一开始就说了倒数 就这么简单
I said so! I said countdown straight away. It's that simple.
我翻译了数字 但却没念出来听过!
I translated the numbers. I'd never heard them out loud!
「芬斯洛、柯利斯、布雷特」意思是十、九、八
"Fenslaw, coliss, brate" means ten, nine, eight.
那个机器人
The robot.
我们现在跟你一样聪明了
We're as clever as you now.
那个机器人阻止不了我们!
That robot won't stop us!
-所以机器人是什么? -机器人就是触发器
-So what's the robot? -The robot is the trigger.
是那两位无法解读的原始机械大脑
A primitive mechanical brain that those two couldn't read,
花了整整三年的时间走在非常长的走廊上
taking three long years to walk down a very long corridor
执行一个非常慢的指令
with one slow instruction.
-爆♥炸♥ -那个倒数
-Kaboom. -The countdown.
-现在数到几了? -「拉蒂柯」是五
-What number are we on? -Ratico. That's five.
它已经倒数了好多年了
It's been counting down for years,
但塔迪斯正好带我们来到了最终阶段
but the TARDIS brought us here just in time for the final sequence!
我们不能让他们追到机器人
We can't let them reach that robot.
只有一个办法能阻止他们
There's only one way we can stop them.
是什么?
What's that?
我很抱歉 多娜 但我必须加快倒数
I'm sorry, Donna. But the countdown needs to speed up.
凡第恩
Vandeen.
-那是四了! -我知道
-That's number four! -I know!
-但我们还在飞船上 -我知道!
-But we're still on board! -I know!
阻止那机器人!
Stop that robot!
不要阻止那机器人!
Don't stop that robot!
就不能请机器人等等吗
Would the robot just wait?
布林斯
Blinss.
那是三!
That's three!
这可真够疗愈的
Oh, this is therapeutic.
森希尔
Sensill.
数到二了!
That's two!
但如果时间到了 那么敌对行为就解除了
But, if he runs out of time, the hostile action ends,
而一个时光机是会知道的!
and a time machine would know!
前往蔚蓝的天际
♪ Off we go into the wild blue yonder ♪
高高飞向太阳
♪ Climbing high into the sun ♪
是我 是我!
It's me! It's me!
-一 -它说一了!
-One. -It said one!
塔迪斯在这里 所以它帮忙翻译了
The TARDIS is here, so the TARDIS translated it!
合唱团的负责人是谁?
Who was the head of the choir?
比恩夫人
Mrs Bean.
那为什么「比恩夫人」很好笑?
And why is "Mrs Bean" funny?
因为一种蔬菜的名字给了一个女人
Because it's the name of a vegetable given to a woman.
它就是好笑
It just is.
不!
No!
博士 回来! 她不是我 我才是我!
Doctor, come back! She's not me! I'm me!
你带错人了!
You've got the wrong one!
别把我留在这里!
Don't leave me here!
泰斯拉迪亚
Tacsladia.
零
Zero.
你的手臂太长了
Your arms are too long.
她几乎完全复♥制♥你了
She almost completed you.
另一个多娜是相似度百分之99.9的复♥制♥体
That other Donna was a 99.9% copy.
只是我心想:「有哪里不对劲? 」
Except I thought, "What's wrong?"
结果她的手腕长了0.06毫米 真的很明显
Turned out her wrist had an extra 0.06 millimetres. Obvious, really.
魔鬼藏在细节里
The devil's in the details.
对啊 可不是呢
Yeah. Isn't it just?
我一直在想:「真希望我没有做撒盐那件事」
Oh, I keep thinking, "I wish I hadn't done that thing with the salt".
怎么了 你怕会招来霉运?
What, the bad luck thing?
但那只是个谎言
But that was just a lie.
正常来说是的 但我在宇宙的边缘引起了迷信
Normally. Except I invoked a superstition at the edge of the universe,
不知道会被谁听到 而且一切都有可能发生
where the walls are thin and all things are possible.
我就是有一种感觉
I've just got this feeling.
是什么
What?
感觉有什么...
A feeling of something...
感觉消失了 好 很好
Which is gone. Fine. Good.
继续吧
Onwards.
总之我在想 在宇宙飞船上 她说过...
So anyway. I was wondering, she said, on the spaceship--
另一个多娜拥有你的记忆
That other Donna had your memory.
她记得我们是多娜博士的时候
She could remember us as the DoctorDonna.
所以她能看到过去十五年 我所有的经历、心情和想法
So she could see my life and my mind and my thoughts for the past 15 years.
我们分开的所有时间她都记得
All the time we've been apart, she could remember it.
你记得吗?
Can you?
不记得
No.
那太沉重了
It's too much.
就像是往熔炉里看一样
It's like looking into a furnace.
但我想她有个厉害又庞大的超太空大脑
But I suppose she had a great, big, outer-space brain.
她能理解的
She could make sense of it.
对 或许吧
Yeah. Maybe.
为什么要问?
Why?
只是好奇而已
Just wondering.
她看到什么了?
What did she see?
一些事
Ooh. Things.
像是什么?
Like what?
说吧
Come on.
我最后一次见到你之后 你都去了哪里? 做了些什么?
Where have you been since I last saw you? What's happened?
你知道的 就平常那些
Oh, you know, the usual.
机器人 追逐 瀑布
Robots, chases, waterfalls.
好吧
Oh, okay.
但说真的 发生了什么
But what really happened?
很多
A lot.
你还好吗
You okay?
我会好的
I will be.
多久之后
When?
一百万年后
A million years.
啊 我们到了 回家了
Ah. There we are, back home.
你故意为了躲避尴尬的话题算准时间了吧
You timed that to get out of awkward conversations.
他们在哪里 我的家人在哪儿?
Where are they? Where's the family?
可能差了一两天
Might be a day or two out.
哦! 我的天啊 多娜!
Oh! My goodness! Donna!
-外公 -天啊 多娜
-Gramps! -Oh, my goodness. Donna.
我就说吧!
I said so!
威尔弗雷德·莫特
Wilfred Mott.
现在我感觉好多了
Oh, now I feel better.
现在一切都正常了 整个世界都正常了
Now nothing is wrong. Nothing in the whole wide world.
你好 我的老士兵
Hello, my old soldier.
这么多年了 我还以为再也不会见到你了
I never thought I'd see you again after all these years.
哦 博士 那张可爱的脸
Oh, Doctor, that lovely face.
就像春天一样
It's like springtime.
而且多娜的记忆恢复了
And Donna's got her memory back.
电影精选列表