(1666年 英国)
今天是个晴朗的日子 先生
Ah, 'tis a glorious day, sir.
英格兰正处于它的辉煌时代
Mmm, England at its finest.
我想我该去那远边的苹果树下
I think I shall hie me to yonder apple tree,
思索上帝创造的宇宙奥秘了
there to contemplate the mysteries of God's universe.
那等你有了好想法后再回来吧 先生
Well, don't come back until you've had a very good idea, sir.
我会的
I shan't.
祝你有美好的一天 梅里杜夫人
Good day, Mrs Merridew.
当然
Of course.
我的老天啊 这是什么
Odds bodkins. What the devil?
(警用公共电♥话♥亭)
哦! 抱歉 我们这里稍微有点失控了
Oh! Sorry, we're just slightly out of control.
我的朋友多娜...
My friend, Donna...
-这位是多娜 多娜·诺布尔 -嗨
-This is Donna. Donna Noble. -Hi!
刚才往控制台里洒了些咖啡
She just dropped some coffee into the console.
不过不用担心 他有台时光机
But don't worry. He's got a time machine,
也就是说他可以一直责怪我到永远
which means he can blame me for all eternity.
我只是需要进行三角测量 你能告诉我现在是哪一年吗
I just need to triangulate. Could you tell me what year this is?
1666年
It's 1666.
喔 最好别去伦敦
Oh! Mmm, stay away from London.
等等
Wait a minute.
苹果树 苹果 在1666年手拿苹果的男人
Apple tree. Apple. Man holding an apple in 1666.
你是艾萨克·牛顿爵士吗
Are you Sir Isaac Newton?
艾萨克爵士?
Sir Isaac?
哦 还不是呢 剧透了
Oh. Not yet. Spoilers.
你是把控制器设置成了专找名人还是怎样
Have you got the controls set to famous or what?
如果我有控制的话 谢谢
If I had controls. Thank you.
但我必须得说 艾萨克·牛顿先生
Hmm. But it's got to be said, Mr Isaac Newton,
你比任何人都更能理解...
that you, above all others, can appreciate--
别 不要
Oh, no, don't.
-你能够理解... -真的 真的别
-You can appreciate---Really, really don't.
拜托
Oh, come on!
你能够真正理解
You can appreciate
-事情的严重性 -事情的严重性
-the gravity of the situation. -The gravity of the situation.
哦! 抱歉 我们得走了
Oh! Sorry, gotta go.
-再见 -拜
-Bye! -Bye!
那个美妙的词汇是什么来着
What was that delightful word?
崇力 丛力
Shavity. Havity.
综力
Mavity.
《神秘博士》
(蔚蓝天际)
我再也不要...
I have never ever--
躲开!
Out of the way!
敌人飞来迎向我们雷电般的攻防线
♪ Here they come Zooming to meet our thunder ♪
瞄准他们 小子们 给他们点颜色
♪ At 'em, boys, give 'em the gun ♪
它...
Is it...?
它还好吗 它坏掉了吗
Is it all right? Is it broken? Is it knackered?
情况很糟吗
Is it bad?
本来还是全新的呢
It was brand-new.
抱歉
Sorry.
-不是你的错 -是我的错
-Not your fault. -Yes, it was.
但我们还能飞吗
But can we fly?
你能把它修好吗 我们还能回家吗
Can you fix it? Can we get back home?
我们可以做...任何事!
We can do...anything!
音速起子和非音速起子
Sonic screwdriver and a non-sonic screwdriver.
我想非音速起子就叫起子而已
I think a non-sonic screwdriver is called a screwdriver.
谢谢
Thank you.
但如果我可以重新配置...
But if I can just reconfigure...
只要我能启动它 这老家伙就可以自己重生
This old box can regenerate itself if I can just click it into gear.
刚才是我疯了 还是塔迪斯真的播放了《广阔蓝天》?
Am I going mad, or did the TARDIS play "Wide Blue Yonder"?
它确实播放了 是吧
Yeah, it did, didn't it?
-为什么? -我不知道
-What for? -I wonder.
我们在小学的合唱团里唱过那首歌♥
We sang that in the choir in primary school.
每年圣诞节我们都会举办小型音乐会
We'd have a little concert every Christmas.
但外公总是会抱怨
But Gramps complained.
他说:「你们不应该教孩子那首歌♥」
He said, "You shouldn't be teaching children that.
「它听起来很轻快、活泼 但其实不是」
"It sounds all jaunty and fun but it's not.
「那是军队的行军歌♥曲」
"It's the military going to war."
对 是空军
Yeah. It's the Air Force.
正确名称是《蔚蓝天际》[美国空军军歌♥]
The words are Wild Blue Yonder,
也就是说塔迪斯为我们放了首战争歌♥曲
which means the TARDIS played us a war song.
好了 现在...
There! Now...
它可以重建了
...it can rebuild!
好了吗 有反应吗
Ooh. Okay? Yes?
在进行了吗
Is it working?
应该吧
I think so.
奇怪
That's strange.
好了! 继续修补 再给它一点时间
There you go! Mending, mending, mending. Give it a bit of time.
那么现在 真好奇我们在哪里呢
So, now. I wonder where we are.
感觉像是...宇宙飞船?
Feels like...a spaceship?
-对吧? -是
-Yeah? -Yeah.
-飞行器 -宇宙飞船
-Flight. -Spaceship.
我们去看看吧
Let's just see.
哇 好棒
Wow! Nice!
好大
Big!
非常大
Very big!
我可不想当这里的清洁人员
I'd hate to be the cleaner.
那是...
Is that--
你好
Hello!
我们刚刚降落 纯属意外 希望你不介意
We just landed. By accident. I hope that's okay.
那是个人还是什么东西?
Is it a person or a thing?
我们可以去看看
We could take a look.
或者我们可以在这里等着
Or we could stay here,
等塔迪斯自行修补完成 我就能回家了
wait for the TARDIS to mend itself so I can get back home.
我的家人还在等我
My family is waiting for me.
-好吧 -好
-Yeah, all right. -Yeah.
不过 不管我们身在何处 都还不是最糟的情况
Still, wherever we are, could be worse.
这里有空气 有灯光 还有综力
We've got air. We've got lights. We've got mavity.
是啊
Yeah.
只有我自己觉得艾萨克·牛顿还挺有吸引力的吗?
Was it me, or was Isaac Newton hot?
是吧 他确实很有吸引力
He was, wasn't he? He was so hot.
噢 我现在是这样的人了吗
Oh, is that who I am now?
其实也没隐藏得多深 朋友
Well, it was never that far from the surface, mate.
我一直觉得你...
I always thought--
不...不 不 不
No. No, no...no!
但... 什么?
But--What?
不
No.
你能把它叫回来吧?
You'll get it back though?
博士 你能把它叫回来对吧
Doctor, you can get it back.
博士 你能把塔迪斯叫回来是不是 用你的音速起子
Doctor, you can get the TARDIS back, can't you? Use the sonic.
它插在钥匙孔里呢
It was in the keyhole.
但你可以吹口哨 可以打响指
But you can whistle. You could snap your fingers.
你可以召唤它的 赶紧用你那蠢脑袋想办法叫它回来
You could summon it. Just use that stupid head of yours and get it back.
不准你那样看着我
Oh, don't you look at me like that.
这是你的错
It's your fault.
我说了我们留在这里就好 但你就非得到处乱逛
I said, "Let's stay here," but you had to wander off.
你跟我一起去乱逛了
You wandered with me!
哦 我最好能阻止的了你!
Oh, like I could stop you!
是你把咖啡打翻了...不
You spilled the coff--No.
-不 -抱歉
-No. -Sorry.
不
No.
好吧
Okay.
好
Fine.
我的天 我们这是在哪儿?
Oh--Oh, my God. Where are we?
萝丝在等我呢
Rose is waiting.
我会送你回家的
I will get you home.
怎么回?
How?
还有一丝希望
There is one hope.
塔迪斯配有一种机制叫HADS
A mechanism on board the TARDIS called the HADS--
敌对行为侦测位移系统
Hostile Action Displacement System.
如果塔迪斯侦测到了危险 它就会离开
If the TARDIS is in danger, it goes away.
离开到哪?
Goes where?
电影精选列表