或是警告
Or a warning.
缓慢的警告
Slow warning.
我觉得...走这边
I think... this way.
太好了! 基板重复纤维
Yes! Base plate repetition filaments.
如果我们拿起一个...
If we move one up...
那东西有危险吗?
Is that stuff dangerous?
不 应该没有
No. I don't think so.
没有危险
No.
没有啦
No!
把它插♥进♥折回电路中
Clip it into the fold back.
你能帮忙吗 把所有的矩形板移上来
Can you do that? Take all the rectangles, move them up there.
那有什么作用?
What does that do?
这艘船因为某种原因闲置了了 只是在空转着
The ship's on neutral for some reason. It's just idling.
我们得让它恢复所有的能源
We need to get it back on full power.
别留我自己待在这
Well, don't leave me on my own.
多娜 这艘飞船上没有别人了
Donna, there is no one else on board this ship.
敌对行为 还记得吗?
"Hostile action", remember?
而且那又是什么?
And what's that?
是一个噪音
A noise.
你还真有帮助
Oh, well, you're very helpful.
去吧 然后赶紧回来
Go on then. And hurry back.
你个瘦棍子
You little streak!
我需要找到轴
I need to find the spindle.
不是纺锤 而是水枢轴
That's not like wool. It's a water pivot.
找到了
That's it!
你还能听到我吗
Can you still hear me?
听不到
No.
好的 好的 不会花太长时间的
Good. Good. Won't be long.
是变冷了吗?
Did it just get cold?
好像是
I think so.
我在想...
I was thinking...
让我说完 好吗 我知道这听起来很傻 但...
And let me finish, okay? I know I sound daft, but...
不知道他们会等多久
I wonder how long they'll wait.
萝丝、肖恩和我妈妈
Rose and Shaun and my mother.
站在那小巷里
Standing there in that alley.
等着塔迪斯回来
Waiting for the TARDIS to come back.
如果我们再也回不去了呢
What if we never do?
那时间就会继续流逝
And then time will pass.
萝丝会长大 她会有自己的人生
Rose will grow up. She'll have a life.
她可能会为了纪念 每年回去那小巷里
She might go back to that alley once a year for old times' sake,
但她会向前看
but she'll move on.
不过肖恩可不会
Not Shaun, though.
他会坚持每天都回到那里
He'll keep going back every single day.
他很好 他真的很可爱
He's nice. You know, he's lovely.
-我真希望你能多认识他 -我也这么希望
-I hope you get to know him. -I hope so too.
越来越冷了
It's getting cold.
希望我没有不小心把暖气关掉
I hope I haven't turned the heating off by mistake.
你动作好快
You were fast.
我照你说的做了
I did what you said.
等我一下 我必须调到精准的毫升数
Give me a minute. I've gotta get exactly the right millilitre.
还有你的外公威尔弗 他会怎么做?
And Wilf, your grandfather? What would he do?
哦 他吗?
Oh, him?
他会帮自己准备好睡袋和保温瓶
He would install himself with a sleeping bag and a Thermos,
然后永远坐在那里
and he would sit there forever.
一边不停地咒骂你 对吧
Calling you everything, wouldn't he?
威尔弗很可爱
He's lovely, Wilf.
他是个很好的人
Such a nice man.
我真想再见到他
I'd love to see him again.
有意思的是 我在想塔迪斯会随机飞到哪里
It's funny, 'cause I wonder where the TARDIS goes at random.
或许它降落在了某个海边的露头
Maybe it lands on some outcrop by the sea.
那里有个部落 他们会崇拜它一百年
And there's a tribe, and they worship it for a hundred years.
然后他们会成长 试着烧毁它
Then they grow up. They try to burn it.
接着他们增长智慧 会将它保存下来
Then they get wise, they preserve it.
然后在它周围建造城市
Then they build a city all around it.
直到塔迪斯只是被摩天大楼和单轨铁路包围着的小点
Till the TARDIS is just a tiny little dot surrounded by skyscrapers and monorails.
随着时间流逝 城市没落
Time passes, and the city falls.
一切都被冲刷而去
It all gets swept away.
只剩下塔迪斯
And there's the TARDIS.
仍屹立在海边的露头上
Still on its outcrop... by the sea.
她是我唯一剩下的东西了
She's the only thing I've got left.
你想念你的家乡吗 伽里弗雷
Do you miss home? Gallifrey.
应该吧
I suppose.
我是说 是的 但...
I mean, yes, but--
但事情变得很复杂
That got complicated.
那是我们目前最不需要担心的问题
It's the least of our problems right now.
你觉得这地方有厨房♥吗
Do you think they have a kitchen in this place?
他们有食物吗
Do they have food?
我的手臂太长了
My arms are too long.
好 这个嘛...
Yeah. Well...
昨晚因为你和咪普 我没有吃晚饭
I skipped dinner last night 'cause of you and the Meep.
哦 我们会饿 是吗
Oh, we get hungry, don't we?
奇怪 现在系统应该要启动了才对
Strange. This system should be swimming by now.
那些矩形板 你确定把它们都移上去了吗?
Those rectangles, did you move all of them up?
我的手臂太长了
My arms are too long.
好 似乎有点偏差 你能回去继续完成吗
Yeah, I suppose it is a bit fiddly. Could you pop back and finish it?
我的手臂太长了
My arms are too long.
好的
Okay.
你还好吗
You all right?
我的手臂太长了 你看
My arm's too long. Look.
没关系 我在这 我会照顾你 不管这是什么情况 我们能...
It's okay. I'm here. I've got you. Whatever this is, we can--
你是多娜吗
Are you Donna?
多娜 多娜 你在吗?
Donna! Donna? Are you there?
你怎么会...
How are you--
我不知道为什么 但这些手臂很难控制
I don't know why, but the arms are so very difficult.
多娜! 你在吗?
Donna! Are you there?
-他们是什么? -他们是我们
-What are they? -They're us.
他们不是我们
They're not us.
形态的概念很奇怪
The notion of shape is strange.
它有所限制 有很多限制
It limits. It is limiting.
你们想用什么形态可以 你们想做什么都行
Okay, whatever shape you wanna take, that's fine. You can do whatever you want.
我只想说很高兴认识你们
I just want to say it's very nice to meet you.
-我是博士 这位是多娜 -他们也是
-I'm the Doctor. This is Donna. -So are they.
如果你们能让那些肢体冷静下来 我们可以聊聊
If you can just get those bodies to calm down, we can talk.
-那会很不错的 你不觉得吗? -他们把我们看作食物了
-That'll be nice, don't you think? -They're looking at us like food.
食物很有趣
Food is interesting.
因为一旦我处理好手臂的问题...
Because once I sort out the arms...
我的下巴就出状况了
then I have a problem with the jaw.
膝盖错了 有多少个膝盖?
It's the knees. How many knees?
两个
Two.
总共两个 还是每条腿两个?
Two in total, or two on each leg?
你们从哪来的 你们不是这船上的人吧?
Where did you come from? You're not part of the ship, are you?
你们是从外面进来的吗?
Did you come from outside?
我们是从虚无来的
We came from the nothing.
我们是无物
We are not-things.
但是你们
But you.
你们不是无物
You are not nothing.
哦 我想你们会发现我们挺有东西的
Oh, I think you'll find we're quite something.
博士
Doctor.
-我的天啊 他们在变大 -快点!
-Oh, my God, they're growing! -Come on!
-开快点! -我知道
-Go faster! -I know!
想都别想
No, you don't!
我没办法控制了
I can't control it!
你这愚蠢的大手
You stupid big hand!
不 不 不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no!
他们是什么玩意儿
What are they?
不 不要
Oh, no, don't!
总得看看吧
We've got to see.
我的脸回归已经很奇怪了 但没有这么大过
It's strange enough, my face coming back, but not this big.
三年前打开的气闸舱门 他们是那时候进来的
The airlock door three years ago. That's when they got in.
这些无物
No-things.
电影精选列表