无法控制形态
No control of shape.
没有形状和尺寸的概念
No concept of shape or size.
他们怎么能变这么大? 因为你的质量应该是固定的 不是吗?
How can they get bigger? 'Cause you only get a certain amount of mass, don't you?
肖恩在看《毒液》电影时都会抱怨
Shaun used to complain about that watching Venom films.
他说:「这些多出来的质量都是从哪里来的?」
He said, "Where's the extra mass come from?"
周围变冷了
It got colder.
哦 对 我感觉到变冷了
Oh, yeah, it got colder for me.
热能转换成了质量?
Heat into mass?
但他们不只是复♥制♥形体而已 他们也获取了我们的思想
But they're not just physical copies. They've got our thoughts, too.
另一个多娜提到了伽里弗雷
That other Donna, she mentioned Gallifrey.
-另一个博士提到了威尔弗 -他们提取了我们的记忆
-The other Doctor said, "Wilf". -So they've got our memories.
好吧 所以他们是拥有我们记忆和质量的复♥制♥体
Okay. So they're copies with memories and mass,
但我不懂的是 他们为什么恨我们?
but what I don't get is why do they hate us?
那是我的手
That's my hand.
他们要挣脱了
They're getting free.
我们应该跟他们讲道理 试着建立和平
We should reason with them. Try to make peace.
欢迎他们来到宇宙的这一边
Welcome them to our side of the universe.
或许晚点吧
Maybe later.
我知道了 我知道了 梯子 你觉得呢? 上去那边?
I know, I know. Ladder. Do you think? Maybe up there?
我们走吧
Let's go!
-布雷特 -别是现在啊
-Brate. -Oh, not now!
-博士! -多娜 没事的 我就在这儿
-Doctor! -It's okay. I'm right here!
-博士! -多娜!
-Doctor! -Donna!
多娜
Donna!
我会找到你的 我会找到你的
I'll find you! I will find you!
-博士! -别乱跑 待在原地!
-Doctor! -Don't move! Stay where you are!
我摔了约两层楼 但得看一层楼有多高
I came down about two floors! Depending on how big a floor is!
而且如果我继续喊 他们就会找到我
And if I keep shouting, they'll find me.
所以 我会往上走 好吗?
So, I'll just head up. Yeah?
好
Yeah.
芬斯洛 柯利斯 布雷特
Fenslaw, coliss, brate.
别啊
Oh, don't.
-是... -你是...
-Is it---Are you--
是你吗?
Is that you?
但是变冷了
But it got cold.
我也觉得变冷了
It got cold for me too.
听着 我是我 我发誓 我真的是我
Look, I'm me. I swear. I'm really, really me.
我也是啊 这样是行不通的
Well, so am I. That's not gonna work.
好 那么告诉我 我有几颗心脏?
Okay, tell me. How many hearts have I got?
两颗
Two.
那就是我 没错
Well, then, it's me.
不 等等 那样也不行
No. Hold on. That doesn't work either.
不 但你看 我没办法伸长 我的手臂没有太长
No, but look. I can't stretch. My arm is not too long.
我在努力了 就只能伸这么远
I'm-I'm trying. That's all I've got.
但如果你是他们 你会假装你不行的
But if you were them, you'd pretend you couldn't.
-那你来拉我的手 -或许你就是想要我这么做
-Well, then pull my arm. -Yeah, but maybe that's what you want me to do.
-为了什么? -我不知道
-What for? -I don't know.
那你就不是博士了 因为他什么都知道
Well, then you're not the Doctor because he knows everything.
除了那一百万次我告诉你我不知道的时候 不是吗?
Except for the million times when I don't. And I tell you so, don't I?
确实 但如果我知道那是真的 那我就是我
Well, that's true. Except if I know that's true, then I'm me.
-这样吧 我把领带解开 -这样能证明什么?
-Tell you what. Look, I'll take my tie off. -What's that gonna prove?
他们对表面可能有不同的理解
They might have a different perception of surface.
皮肤和衣物对他们来说可能都是一样的
Skin and clothes might be the same thing.
如果我们遇到另一个系着领带的博士 那就不是我了
So if we meet another Doctor with his tie, that's not me.
-或许你是在瞎编呢 -我经常都在瞎编
-Maybe you're just making all this up. -I always do.
那好吧 我在哪里出生的?
All right. Where was I born?
-你在奇司威克出生的 -啊 不是
-You were born in Chiswick. -Ah, well, no.
因为 奇怪的事实是 我出生在南安普顿
Because, strange little fact, I was born in Southampton.
对 但我不知道这件事 因为我一直都不知道
Yeah, but I didn't know that 'cause I never did.
而如果我不知道的话 就说明我是真的
And if I didn't know that, then that means I'm real.
你来自哪里?
So where are you from?
不 我们已经说过这事了 我们聊过了
No, but we've done that. We talked about that.
刚才 在那里 大声聊过
Back there, out loud.
我们四人都知道是伽里弗雷
All four of us know it's Gallifrey.
只不过... 并不是
Except... it's not.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你不知道你来自哪里
You don't know where you're from.
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
怎么会有任何人知道 多娜怎么会知道?
How does anyone know? How does Donna know?
在地球时 当我还是多娜博士时 我看到了你的记忆
Back on Earth, when I was the DoctorDonna, I saw your mind.
我过了十五年没有你的日子
I've had 15 years without you,
而我却看到了之后你身上发生的所有事
and I saw everything that's happened to you since.
而天啊 那让人心痛
And, oh, my God, it hurt.
你这么说只是想卸下我的防备
You're saying this to break me down.
但我们从没停下来聊过 我们根本没有机会
But we haven't stopped to talk. We haven't had a chance.
和你待在一起总是这样 忙着从一件事跑到另一件
It's always like that with you. Running from one thing to the next.
但我看到了 在你的脑海中
But I saw it. In your head.
噬潮
The Flux.
因为我 它摧毁了半个宇宙
It destroyed half the universe because of me.
我们现在正站在造物的边缘
We stand here now on the edge of creation,
被我摧毁了的造物
a creation which I devastated.
所以没错 我一直在跑 这是当然的! 我要怎么回头看那件事呢?
So yes, I keep running! Of course I do! How am I supposed to look back on that?
-那不是你的错 -我知道!
-It wasn't your fault! -I know!
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
多娜 是你吗?
Donna, is that you?
是的
Yeah.
这么多年来 我好想你
All those years. I missed you.
我实在是控制不住了
I just couldn't keep it together.
-你太出色了 -你...
-You are so amazing. -Oh, you--
我们只是远远看着那个宇宙 但你却拥有它
We stare at that universe so far away, but you have owned it.
你真是个珍贵的奖品
You are such a prize.
你到底是什么?
What are ya?
我出生在南安普顿
I was born in Southampton.
因为我爸妈周末去那里探望艾瑞斯阿姨
'Cause my mum and dad were there for the weekend visiting my Auntie Iris.
我妈怀孕九个月了 艾瑞斯愿意来找她吗? 她不愿意
My mother was nine months' pregnant. Would Iris come to her? No, she would not.
所以 我出生在南安普顿
So, I arrived in Southampton,
这让我妈有得说了 说我从出生那天起就是个麻烦
which allowed my mother to say I was a problem from the day I was born.
我也没打算来到宇宙的边缘
And I've not come to the edge of the universe
发现我还在意这件事
to discover I'm still dealing with that.
所以 是 你们是能复♥制♥我的记忆
So, yes. You can copy my memory,
但只有一个人能像这样了解我的家人
but there's only one person who can understand my family like that,
那就是我
and that is me.
我绝对是多娜 你的领带呢?
I'm definitely Donna. Where's your tie?
-什么? -你的领带 到哪里去了?
-What? -Your tie. Where's it gone?
-我拿下来了 -我知道
-I took it off. -I know.
它本来在地上 到哪去了?
It was there on the floor. So where is it?
哦 原来如此
Oh, I see.
当物质离体后 它还是继续存在着
When something is gone, it keeps existing.
艾瑞斯阿姨 妈妈和爸爸
Auntie Iris, Mummy and Daddy.
他为什么要和像你这样的白♥痴♥一起旅行?
Why does he travel with someone as stupid as you?
多娜...多娜 多娜!
Donna, Donna, Donna, Donna, Donna, Donna. Donna!
博士!
Doctor!
博士!
Doctor!
好
Good.
吉尔凡
Gilvane.
哦 不
Oh, no.
我得说 这是我人生中最大的噩梦 但...
I've gotta say, this is the biggest nightmare of my life, but...
我看起来真不错
...I look quite good.
我无法反驳
I can't argue.
我只是想跟你谈谈 你 假博士 我知道你是假的 这是事实
I just wanna talk to you. You. Not-Doctor. 'Cause I know you're a fake. I know for a fact.
所以我想知道你为什么要这么做
So I want to know why you're doing this.
-我本来要这么说的! -那你应该快点
-That's what I was gonna say! -Well, you should have been faster.
因为我就是这样对吧 很快 我快吗? 我讲话很快吗? 对的
'Cause that's me, isn't it? Fast. Am I fast? Do I talk fast? Yes.
你是我的复♥制♥体! 你只是因为我才会这么快
But you're a copy of me! You're only fast because I am.
好吧 我一个字儿都没跟上 这证明了我是我
Oh, well, I can't follow any of this. And that is proof.
我们都别装了 我是最笨的那个
Because let's not pretend. I'm the stupid one.
你觉得你很笨?
You think you're stupid?
当然了
Of course I do.
那是很典型的多娜
That's very Donna.
非常有多娜的样子 那是我的多娜
That's so Donna. That's my Donna.
电影精选列表