我只是想确认一下 有没有找错人
I just wanna make sure I had the right person.
你是谁 -她告诉我她有个妹妹
Who is this? - She told me she had a sister.
你认识克里斯蒂吗 -是的 我叫古斯
Do you know Christy? - Well, look, my name's Goose.
我手上有些东西 是克里斯蒂想留给你的
I've got something that Christy wants you to have.
我想我应该交给你
Something I'm supposed to give you.
她在哪儿 她还好吗 -她没事 那个
Where she's at? Is she okay? - She's alright, erm...
她要留给你的东西 我很快就交给你
She wants you to have this thing. I gotta give it to you pretty soon.
你知道代顿市中心的火车站在哪里吗
Do you know where the train station is in downtown Dayton?
很好 那我们一小时后在那儿见
Good. Can you meet me there in an hour?
可以 -好的 那一小时后见
Yeah. - Alright, I'll see you in an hour.
准 备 迎 接 你 的 上 帝 吧
我们去抓住那个混♥蛋♥
Let's get that motherfucker.
把他抓来 拿走那个该死的包
Let's take him out and get that fucking bag.
动起来 你从那边去堵他
Move. You take him over there.
从那边绕过去 上吧 功夫小子
Get around back there! Come on, Mr. Kung Fu!
你还想耍我们吗
You gonna fuck with us now?
你以为能逃脱吗 混♥蛋♥
You gonna take us all out, you cocksucker?
妈的 小子 -好了 好了 我们上
Fuck you, man! - Alright! Alright! Come on!
干♥他♥妈的
Get that mother!
来啊 混♥蛋♥ 站起来
Come on, fucker. Get up!
我要杀了你 你个婊♥子♥养♥的♥
I'm gonna kill you, you son of a bitch!
啊 让我走
Ah! Let me go!
你个杂种
Son of a bitch!
这是什么
What is this?
这是10万美元的赃款
That's $100,000 of stolen money.
在警♥察♥来之前 拿它走
Take it before the cops get here.
那克里斯蒂呢
But where's Christy?
死了
Dead.
你杀了她吗
Did you kill her?
我爱她
I loved her.
全片结束 谢谢观赏
更多精彩尽在百度cult电影吧!