而不是跑到街上流血等死
Not out in some alley bleeding to death.
好 他妈的 那我就退出乌鸦帮 你想这样吗 那我退出
Okay, fuck it. I'll quit the Ravens. Is that what you want? I'll quit.
就像这样吗
Just like that?
没错 就像这样
Yeah, just like that.
我爱你 克里斯 过来
I love you, Chris. Come here.
古斯 你爱我对吗
'Goose, you love me, don't you?'
得了 克里斯蒂 你知道的 -我知道
'Come on, Christy, you know I do.' - 'I know.
对不起 我只是有时会担心 我只剩你了
'I'm sorry, I just worry sometimes. You're all I got left.'
那你妹妹呢
What about your sister?'
自从妈妈去世后 我就没见过珊迪了 很奇怪
'I haven't seen Sandy since Mom died. It's weird.
古斯 -嗯哼
'Goose?' - 'Hmm.'
告诉我 我们会永远在一起
'Tell me we'll be together forever.'
克里斯蒂 我们会永远在一起
'Christy, we're gonna be together forever.'
什么 你刚刚说什么
What? What did you say?
你抽嗨了装聋吗 -我知道我听到了什么
What, are you high? You heard me. - I know what I think I heard.
我好像听到你说 你要退出
I think I heard you said you were quitting.
我没听错吧 -没错 我就是要退出
Is that what you think? - You heard right, cos I am quitting.
我不玩了 就这样
I'm out. For good.
你就是个懦夫
You're just pussy-whipped.
你该多歇歇 基思 这样你才能少说些胡话
You oughta get laid more often, Keith. You'd be less of a fuckhead.
闭嘴 老子精力充足得像兔子
Shit, I fuck like a bunny.
像兔子一样快
Yeah, quick.
呵呵 所以接下来你想做什么
Ha-ha! What do you think you're gonna do?
我没什么想法 先搬去和克里斯蒂一起住吧
I don't think nothing. I know I'm gonna move in with Christy.
我们变成全职情侣了 我真的很爱她
We're gonna become a full-time thing. I really love her.
啊哈 真感人 你爱她 -你以为我在开玩笑吗
Oh, well, that's cute. You love her. - You think that's funny?
是的 这挺逗的
Yeah, I think it's funny.
我了解你 哥们儿 你是属于这条街的
I know you, man. You belong on the streets.
你爱怎么想就怎么想吧
You can think whatever you want.
你知道吗 丹尼和蜘蛛帮来过了
Well, you know, Danny stopped by with the Spiders.
卡莫迪 -没错
Carmody? - That's right.
他妈的 你和他们说什么了
Fuck you talking to him for, man?
我们都加入了两个帮派 看看在我的领导下会发生什么
Cos we've joined the two gangs together. See what happens under my leadership?
对 我们都加入了黑帮 我们就是这座城市的牛皮癣
Right, we joined the gangs together, we'll be like one big scab on this city.
我们会统治这里 -我不敢相信
We're gonna rule it. - I can't believe...
不 我们有个大计划 我们有个很大的计划
No, we got big plans, man. We've got big plans in the works.
大计划 还是“我们” 什么鬼
Big plans? What's all this "we" shit, man?
你知道卡莫迪的 他就是条毒蛇
You know Carmody. He's a fucking snake.
他一定是在给你挖陷阱
He's setting you up for a screw.
你要是听他的 你肯定会后悔
You listen to two words he says, you'll be sorry.
我也不会听你的话 你已经不属于这个圈子了
I sure as hell ain't gonna listen to you! You ain't nobody no more.
帮派不归你管了 它是我的了
You ain't in charge of the gang, I am.
你♥他♥妈♥的
You motherfucker!
带着乌鸦帮 玩你的过家家去吧
Take the Ravens and shove it up your ass!
操♥你♥妈♥的 你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you, man. Fuck you!
碎骨机
Bonecrusher,
斯杜比
Stubby.
你们俩想锻炼一下吗
You boys want some exercise?
我想让你们去办件事
There's something I want done.
注意了
Pay attention.
想打会儿高尔夫吗 斯杜比
Wanna play a little golf, Stubby?
古斯退出乌鸦帮了
Goose quit the Ravens.
他他妈退出了
He fucking quit.
去他常去的地方 他就是个活靶子
That's where he hangs out now. He's fair game.
我要他
I want him.
找到他 打伤他 杀了他
Find him, hurt him, and kill him.
丹尼
Danny?
你来这儿干嘛 我在谈生意呢
What are you doing here? I'm doing business.
但是 丹 我得到了一个消息
But, Dan, I just heard... for sure.
什么消息 -我怀孕了
What is it? - I'm pregnant.
啊 你 真的吗 -是的
Oh, you are, are you? - Yeah.
哦 天呐 这可真是
Hmm, gee. How about that?
丹尼 你很高兴 对吗
Danny, you're happy, aren't you?
高兴 让我想想
Ah, happy? Hmm, let me see.
小心点 -什么
Be careful. - Huh?
我说 小心点 -得了 我戴了你的魔法项链
I said, "Be careful." - Come on. I got your magic cross.
别拿我逗乐子 -我没有
Don't make fun of me. - I'm not.
我没问题的 我能照顾好我自己
I'll be okay. This boy can take care of himself.
而且 我卖♥♥掉它以后 我们都能挣到钱
Besides, after I sell this, we'll have some money.
我不关心这个 我爱你
I don't care about that. I love you.
嘿 来吧 克里斯
Hey, come on, Chris.
我去看下门 -好
I'll look the door. - Okay.
哇哦 碎骨机 -快点给我
Whoa, Bonecrusher - Give me that rush.
伙计 这算不了什么
Man, that ain't nothing
跟你杀人时的焦急比起来 这算不了什么
compared to the rush you can get when you're killing somebody, man.
你知道我什么意思吗 -当然
You know what I mean? - Yeah.
你看着他们的眼睛的时候
When you're looking in their eyes
能感受到他们的生命从躯壳里抽离出去
and you're seeing all that life just go right out of them...
这就是力量
It's power.
我讨厌人 伙计 我不在乎
I hate people, man. I don't care.
我根本不鸟它 我他妈什么都不在乎
I don't give a shit. I don't give a shit about nothing!
伙计 我这一辈子就没被人正眼瞧过
Man, all my life people have fucked with me.
你不也一样吗 我就是他妈的讨厌人
Don't you fuck with me, man. I just fucking hate people!
我讨厌人 而且我不在乎
I hate people, and I don't care!
我只是他妈的不在乎
I just don't fucking care.
我不在乎
I don't care.
我是你见过的最大的混♥蛋♥ 兄弟
I am the best motherfucker you ever saw, man!
注:欢迎成年人
古斯今天会死吗
Will Goose die today?
不会
喔
Oh!
那我呢
What about me?
会
啊 啊 救命
Oh! Oh, help.
救救我们 我们被车撞了
Help us, we've been hit by a car!
他妈的 帮帮我们
Oh, shit. Help us.
我真的很害怕 救命 快开门啊
But fear is mine! Help! Come on, open up.
快他妈开门
Fucking open up!
打开门
Open the door!
得了 快开门
Come on, open it up!
他妈的开门 妈的
Fucking open up, goddamn it!
我♥操♥
Oh, Shit!
我的老天啊
Oh, my God!
操 这个子弹怎么了 操
Shit, what happened to the bullets? Shit!
操 操
Shit! Shit!
嘿
Hey!
噢 你♥妈♥的♥
Ah, you shit!
你太危险了
You're dangerous.
离开这里 快 给我滚
Get out of here! Now! Get out!
我不用眼睛能看到一切 我讨厌一切
I've seen things without eyes. I hate everything!
我敢打赌 你一定后悔认识古斯的 你个叉骨小娘们
I bet you're sorry you ever met Goose, you bloody little wishbone.
叉骨归我了 我要叉骨
I get the wishbone! The wishbone.
我绝不会让你碰我的 我要从窗户跳下去
I'II jump out that window before I let you touch me!
你会爱上我的
You're gonna love me.
因为首先 我要打烂你腿上的每根骨头
Cos first I'm gonna break every fucking bone in your legs.
然后 再打烂你胳膊上的每根骨头
Then, I'm gonna break every fucking bone in your arms.
再然后 打烂你全身的骨头
Then, I'm gonna break every fucking bone in your...
给你 伙计 足额足量
There you go, man, as ordered.
嘿 我说过这个几乎是纯的
Hey, I said that was almost pure.
你不用做什么测试了
You don't have to have your monkey test it.
好 付钱给他
Okay. Pay him.
我们来祈祷吧
Let's make a wish!
嘿 你们要曲柄做什么
Hey! What do you want with crank?
我可以卖♥♥给孩子们 在街上卖♥♥出去
Look, I can sell it to kids, I can sell it on the street.
无论如何 这都和你没有关系吧
What the fuck difference does it make to you, anyway?
我都没法控制我自己
I can't even help myself!
看啊 蛇
Look! Snakes!
不 不
No! No!
啊 老天 不要死 不要死
Oh, God, don't die! Don't die!
不要死 不要死
Don't die! Don't die...
不要死 不要死
Don't die. Don't die.
不要死