Don't die!
他妈的
Goddamn.
我要杀了那个畜生
I'm gonna kill the fucking bastard!
他妈的是谁
Who the fuck is that?
谁在里面
Who's out there?
我有枪 你最好给我滚出来
I got a gun! You better get out of here!
妈的 我警告过你了 我有枪
Goddamn, I'm warning you, I got a gun.
你要是再不出来 我就要进去开枪了
I'm gonna come in there and use it, if you don't get out of here.
你最好听我的
You better listen to me...
你在这儿 干什么 孩子
What the hell are you doing here, boy?
你最好给我走 这里不欢迎你
You better get out of here. You ain't welcome here.
我告诉过你了 我有枪
I told you, I got a gun.
你不相信 是吗
You don't believe, do you?
你不相信我 是吗 -闭嘴吧 老头 闭嘴
You don't believe me, huh? - Shut up, man. Shut up.
谁允许你喝我的酒了
Who told you you could take my beer?
这是我放在冰箱里的酒
That's my beer in my refrigerator!
我可不记得我邀请过哪个朋克小子来这喝我的酒
I don't remember inviting any punk kid in here to drink my beer!
这是我最后一听酒了 妈的 你让我喝什么
That's my last beer. Oh, shit! What am I gonna do?
你喝了我最后一听酒 你到底有什么毛病吗
You got my last fucking beer! What's the matter with you, anyway?
现在已经没酒了 那是我最后的啤酒
Now I ain't got no beer left! That's my last beer!
你出去再给我买♥♥几听 -我和你分着喝 老爸
You can go and buy some more. - I'II split it with you, Dad.
我不想上街去
I don't wanna go out on the street.
没有枪 我都不想到街上去
I don't wanna go out on the street unless I get my gun.
我要去拿枪 -和我分着喝吧
I'll take my gun with me. - Split the beer with me.
你不能毫无防备得就走 你需要保护
You can't go out there without protection. You need protection.
我已经保护好我自己了 哇哦
I've gotta protect myself. Whoa!
给我滚蛋 你个大混♥蛋♥
Get outta there! You fucking big guy!
嘿 你进来的时候注意到有别人在外面吗
Hey, did you notice anybody outside when you came in?
我谁也没看见
I don't think I saw anybody.
你谁也没看见 你谁也没看见
You didn't see anybody? You didn't see anybody?
别扯了 外面在开战 我们都会被杀的
Come on! There's a war going on out there. We could get killed!
那天晚上我们死了十几个人
We lost a dozen men the other night.
真♥他♥妈♥的扯 就那天晚上
Good goddamn men, just the other night.
太可怕了 -行了 我没看见任何人
It was terrible. - Well, I didn't see anybody!
外面没有人 爸爸
There's nobody out there, Dad.
嘿 等一下
Hey, wait a minute.
如果你谁也没看见 只能说明一件事
If you didn't see anybody, means just one thing.
说明什么 爸爸 -你是他们的人了
Okay, Dad, what does it mean? - You're on their side now.
他们派你来杀我的
They sent you here to snuff me.
我就知道它会回来的 白人对白人 黑人对黑人
I knew it'd come back, whites against whites, blacks against blacks.
儿子对付自己的爸爸 真是太让人难过了
Sons against their own fathers! There's nothing sadder than that!
爸爸 -什么
Dad! - What?
我不是来杀你的
I'm not here to kill you.
你不是 -不是
You're not? - No.
你确定 -当然
Are you sure? - Yeah.
那你是来干什么的
What are you here for?
我只想找个地方歇会儿 你不用管我
I just need a place to crash for a while. I got... Never mind.
你在说什么 你想告诉我什么
What are you saying? What are you trying to tell me?
你在隐瞒什么啊 你到底在说什么
You're holding something back. What are you saying?
你想听吗 -我他妈当然想听
You wanna hear? - You're goddamn right I do.
你真的想听吗 -当然
You really wanna hear? - Yeah!
我交了个女朋友 她叫克里斯蒂
I had this girlfriend. Her name was Christy.
昨晚 我忙完工作就到了她那儿去了
Last night, I went back to her place after doing some business.
想和她 我爱的女孩共度一个安静的夜晚
Just expecting to have a nice quiet evening with her, the girl I love.
我却发现她倒在客厅地板上死了 内脏都被打爆了
And I found her on the living room floor dead. Her guts were ripped out.
满脸是血 我都认不出来她了
Her face was beaten so bloody, I couldn't even recognize it.
他们杀了我的女朋友 爸爸
They killed my girlfriend, Dad.
蜘蛛帮的混♥蛋♥们想通过这种方式来报复我
Those motherfuckers in Spider gang tried to get back at me by killing Christy.
他们杀了我的女人
They killed my girl.
现在她走了 我不知道没有她我该怎么活下去
And now she's gone, I don't know how to go on without her.
这是最操蛋的一点
That's the worst part of it.
我想知道你是怎么挺过这种日子的
How do you keep going on after something like this happens?
你有钱吗
You got any money?
他妈的 我没钱买♥♥啤酒了
Goddamn it, I ain't got no money for beer!
我知道你有钱
I know you got money.
你欠我的 你个朋克小子 你♥他♥妈♥欠我的
You owe me, you little punk. You fucking owe me!
我从来就没欠过你什么
I don't owe you shit.
你至少能买♥♥些好点的啤酒吗
Can you at least buy some better beer?
你不是说要去买♥♥点啤酒吗
I thought you said you were gonna buy some beer?
这可比酒好 比酒强多了
It's better than beer. Much better!
简直是天堂 我的孩子
Heaven on earth, my boy.
真的爽
Nirvana.
噢
Oh...
太爽了
Nirvana.
醒醒 醒醒 我有话要跟你说
Wake up. Wake up, I gotta talk to you.
你想要什么 -我想要点钱
What do you want? - I need some money.
别问我要钱干什么 给我就行了
Don't ask me what it's for, just give it to me.
给我滚开 -不 你不能就这么睡了
Get out of here. - No, you can't go back to sleep.
你把钱都给我 出大事了 我要钱
You give me all your money. There's a crisis! I need some money!
什么 -我说了 别问问题
What? - I told you not to ask questions.
你还没有权力知道这个
You ain't got the proper clearance to know.
总有一天你能在我的回忆录里读到
Someday you can read about it in my memoirs.
我才不会给你钱 让你往自己的胳膊上打♥针♥
I'm not gonna give you any more money to stick in your arm.
你不想 -不想
You won't? - No.
我真不敢相信 我真是不敢相信
I never would've believed it. I never would've believed it.
我是真的不敢相信 -什么
I never would have believed it! - What?
我自己的儿子 我的种
My own son. One of them.
不和我统一战线了 说这不是真的 这不是真的
Gone over to the other side! Say it isn't true. Say it isn't true!
这不是真的
It isn't true.
骗子 你现在是敌人
Liar! You're the enemy now!
你就是杀人猪帮的头头
You're the leader of the Pig Murder gang!
我拥有权力
I am the power.
我拥有权力 那已经是我的了
I am the power! It has been given to me!
看着吧 命运得到了终极的机会
To see that destiny gets its ultimate opportunity!
把你的钱给我 不然我杀了你
Give me your money or I'll take your life.
清醒点 老爸
Snap out of it, Dad!
清醒点 老爸
Snap out of it, Dad.
别耍把戏了 小鬼 -等一下
Enough of your tricks, scum! - Now wait.
把钱给我
Hand over the cash!
自生自灭去吧 很高兴认识你 老爸
Go ahead and kill yourself. It's been nice knowing you, Dad.
你有钱吗 鲍勃 -我有钱
You got a dollar, Bob? - I got a dollar.
你♥他♥妈♥的一文不值 杰瑞
You ain't worth a fuck, Jerry.
你们又赌上了 杰瑞 -是啊
You guys gonna bet again, Jerry? - I am.
对 我有钱了 杰瑞 你是我的了
Yeah, I got a dollar, Jerry. You're mine.
哇哦 -好哦
Oh! - Alright!
我想再赌一把 -我也跟
I'll bet one more time. - I got one more.
嗨 古斯 你怎么样啊
Hi, Goose. How you doing?
嗨 那个
Hi. Ah...
没错
mi, yeah.
你还记得我啊 我们在基思的派对上见过
Oh, you remember me, don't you? We met at Keith's party.
我记得你 伊丽丝 你怎么样
I remember you, Iris. How you doing?
我很好 但是 呃 我有点渴了
I'm just fine, but um... I'm awfully thirsty.
喔 喝点什么
Oh, which drink?
你可以请我一杯吗
Think you can buy me a drink?
可以 我给你买♥♥喝的 伊丽丝
Yeah, I'll buy you a drink, Iris.
怎么 你觉得我像是个小气鬼吗
What, you think I'm some Cheapskate or something?
啊 想再来点啤酒吗
Ah... you want some beer?
你就这么多钱了吗 -是啊 就这么多了
Is that all the money you got? - Sure, this is it.
我从家里又拿了些啤酒来
And I got some more beer back at my place.
不 我不想要啤酒了 我想去见几个朋友
No, I'm kind of tired of beer. I'm supposed to meet some friends.
好吧 听着 去你♥妈♥的♥朋友
Well, listen, fuck your friends!
我们去吧 去我的公♥寓♥ 好吗
Let's just go right now. Go back to my apartment, huh?
不 不 我更想待在这里
No, no. I'd rather stay here.
不 真的 我想
No, really, I gotta...
嘿 你抓我就像抓动物 -嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿
Man, you're pawing me like an animal! - Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!
冷静 冷静 嘿
Cool it, cool it. Hey...
你愿意给我个吻吗 伊丽丝
Will you just give me a kiss, Iris?
啊 等下 就给我个吻
Aw, wait. Come on, just give me a kiss.
你又像抓动物一样抓我了
You're pawing me like an animal!
你为什么不愿意吻我 伊丽丝
Why don't you give me a kiss, Iris?
我得走了