伯恩斯 -可以
Burns? - Yeah.
可以什么
Yeah, what?
我们可以迅速进去出来 他们不会发现我们的
Yeah, we'll be in and out so fast they won't have time to come.
那车呢 -我们会准备好的
What about the wheels? - I'll be ready with them.
准时 -准时
On time? - On time.
古斯 -什么
Goose? - What?
你忘了 你个呆子
You miss, you're fucked.
我没忘
I won't miss.
我可不觉得你需要担心我
I don't think it's me you gotta worry about.
你的头脑不清醒 我可放心不下你
You don't have a clear head, you ain't going.
一次疏忽就能让我们全部玩完
One fucked-up move could bring us all down.
干完这票就开派对 阿斯法特 现在几点了
We'll party after the job. Asphalt, what time you got?
3点50 戴夫 -好 先休息一会儿
Ten till 4:00, Dave. - Alright, get some rest.
嘿 古斯
Hey, Goose!
我在和你妈妈说话
I'm talking to your mama.
哇哦 古斯的妈妈 好酷
Whoo! Goose's mama! Yeah!
来吧 要不要给你妈妈一个吻
Come on, but don't you wanna give your mommy a kiss?
来吧 古斯 给她个吻
Come on, Goose. Give her a kiss.
来吧 古斯
Come on, Goose.
看啊 各位 古斯害怕他自己的肉与血
Look, everybody, Goose is afraid of his own flesh and blood.
这家伙疯了
The fucker's out of his mind!
省点力气行吗 省点力气干活行吗
Knock it off, okay? Save it for the job!
你♥妈♥的♥ -闭嘴
You motherfucker. - Shut up!
行了 别他妈拉着我
Alright! Get the fuck away from me!
嘿 嘿 马克 快让开
Hey! Hey, Mark! Get out here.
他们已经到了
Guys are right there!
到车里去 到车里去
Get in the car! In the car!
这个小时的头条新闻是关于今天早上
'This hour's top story concerns the violent robbery
在代顿第二国家银行发生的一起暴♥力♥抢劫装甲车的案件
'of an armored car at the Dayton Second National Bank this morning.
一大队街头帮派
'A large street gang...'
在6点40左右
'...at approximately 06:40,
一个庞大的青少年团伙袭击并抢劫了守卫
'a large teenaged gang attacked and robbed security guards
他们抢劫了10多万美元现金
'transporting over $100,000 in cash
这些现金本该经由装甲车运往代顿第二国民银行
'from an armored truck to the Second National Bank of Dayton.'
这个城市是坨屎
过来 你最好趁现在离开这儿
Come here. Why don't you get out of here?
哇哦 兄弟们 我们太他妈有钱了
Whoo! Man, we is so goddamn rich!
来 喝一杯 我们都是有钱人了 真牛逼
Ah, have a drink. We is rich guys, damn it.
我们他妈有了这么多钱 太棒了
We've got so much money coming to us! Oh, yes.
我们应该在自己的地盘上分钱
We should split up on our own turf.
你知道现在没空这么做
You know there was no fucking time for that.
伙计 你♥他♥妈♥的知道现在没空这么做
Man, you know there was no goddamn time for that shit.
如果不善好后 我们都得进局子
We'd all be in jail right now if we hadn't hauled ass.
你是不是觉得他们会出♥卖♥♥♥我们
Maybe you think they're gonna double cross us, huh?
我没这么说过
I didn't say that.
好吧 想象一下
Okay, just imagine.
你是隐身人 你在这里 但没人能看得见你
You are invisible. You're there, but no one can see you, okay?
然后 你开始滴酸
And then you drop acid.
你好像忘了 你已经不是领队了
You seem to forget, you ain't the leader no more.
他妈的
Motherfucker!
你♥他♥妈♥的 给我闭好嘴
You stupid son of a bitch, you just keep your mouth shut.
不许再跟我这儿说什么胡话了
You don't fuck it up by shooting your goddamn mouth off.
管好你的嘴 懂了吗
You just keep clean, you understand?
你闭嘴
You keep clean!
听我说
Listen to me.
好 就想象一下 你是个透明人
Okay, just imagine, okay. You are invisible.
你是个透明人
You're invisible.
然后你滴下一滴酸
And then you drop acid.
你知道是谁滴的酸吗 -不知道 你看
Who do you know that has acid? - No, man, look.
嘿 闭嘴 闭嘴
Hey, shut up! Shut up!
所有人 集中到一起来 该分钱了
Everybody, get your shit together. It is time.
记住 我们是在他们的地盘上干的活
Remember, we're going on their turf for business.
谁也不许多拿 不许多拿
Nobody packs anything. Nothing!
理解了吗
Understand?
试试这个 伙计 -好
Try some of this, man. - Alright.
你觉得怎么样 -太棒了 简直是绝品
What do you think? - Excellent weed, man. Excellent.
想要的话我可以给你点 那个 基思
I can get you some of this if you want. Well, Keith...
你的人干得不错 -那是当然
Your men do good work. - I know it.
我希望这票能拉近咱们的距离
I hope this job will bring us closer together.
今天早上 我们看到了我们拥有的权力
This morning, we saw the power we were capable of.
好
Right.
只要在一起 我们就能干成大事 兄弟们
And together, we can do great things, brothers!
你是知道的
You know it.
今天只是我们将来大计划的开始 朋友们
This is just the start of something very fucking big, my friends.
帮派的力量 我们两个帮派共同发力
The force of the gangs, our two gangs, working together,
能控制这个小城 让它充满冰冷和恐惧
is gonna seize this shitty little city in a fucking icy grip of fear.
能做到吗 -当然
Dig it? - Yeah.
我希望你们都能做到 这个背包里有他妈的10万美元
I hope all you fuckers can dig that. We have goddamn 100 G's in this bag.
这是我们的第一桶金
That's some major league green.
现在 集♥合♥两个帮派的力量
Now, with the force of the two gangs,
还有这些他妈的钱
with all this fucking money,
兄弟们 我的眼前简直一片光明
man, I see nothing but great things ahead of us.
好吧 没错
Yeah, that's right.
那么 现在我想说的只有一件事了
Well, there's just one thing I wanted to say.
什么 丹尼 你在想什么 兄弟
What's that, Danny, man? What's on your mind, man?
操♥你♥妈♥的 黑小子
Fuck you, black boy!
抽吧 你♥他♥妈♥的 做掉他们
Smoke that, you motherfucker! Scrap 'em!
去你♥妈♥的♥ 你们这群混♥蛋♥ 他妈的
Get fucked, you sons of bitches! Goddamn your asses!
站起来 伙计 你♥妈♥的♥
Get up, man! You fucker!
抓住那个混♥蛋♥
Get that fucker!
他在外面的某处地方
'He's out there somewhere.
上车 到东南方向去找他
'Take the wheels. Search the southeast side.
其他人都分散开来 找到他
'The rest of us will spread out. Find him!'
在那里
There!
碾死他
Flatten him!
我的车 我的车
My car! My car!
喝之前 你必须得先付钱
You gotta pay for that up here before you drink it.
快点 我们等着呢
Come on! We're waiting!
先生 你现在要付钱吗
Sir, would you like to pay for that now?
把钱给我
Give me the money!
看啊 这是抢劫
Look, it's a robbery!
把枪给我 奶奶
Give me your gun, Grandma.
向他开枪 把他脑袋打爆
Shoot him! Shoot him through the head!
什么 -我们发现车了
What? - We found the car.
在马德河里
It was in the Mad River.
乔 突奢和巴斯特都死了
Joe, Touché and Bastard are dead.
死了 那古斯呢
Dead? What about Goose?
还不清楚
We don't know yet.
我爱你 古斯
'I love you, Goose.'
嘿 古斯 我的孩子们干得很棒 不是吗
'Hey, look, Goose. My boys did a good job, didn't they?
是的 他们确实干得很棒
'Yeah, they sure did.'
想看看她的肠子吗 就像蛇一样
Wanna see her guts? They look like snakes.
蛇
Snakes!
注:午餐和三明治
给您 先生 这是您的早餐
Here you are, sir, here's your breakfast this morning.
给您 朝上的鸡蛋 是吧
Here you go. Sunny-side-up eggs, right?
吐司 还有您的果汁
Some toast and there's your juice.
嗯 还需要我为您服务什么吗 先生 要不要来杯咖啡
Er... anything else I can get for you today, sir? May be a bit more coffee?
你这只有一份早餐啊
That's just one of them.
好吧 那你定了几份早餐
Well, how many breakfasts did you order?
只给自己定了一份 我还不是很饿
Just one for myself. I'm not very hungry.
其它的是给谁的 -上帝
Who's the other one for? - God.
谁 -我说了是主 你听不懂吗
Who? - I said, the Lord, damn you!
快滚去厨房♥再给他做一份早餐 你这小婊♥子♥
Go to the kitchen and make him some breakfast, you heathen bitch.
不管是州还是联邦 都有很多种不同的法律
It's required by many laws of different types, both state and federal,
许可进行跟主有关的交易
to deal with transactions involving the Lord.
我猜如果你给主做顿饭的话 你会帮他付钱的吧
I suppose if you had breakfast with the Lord, you'd make him pay?
喂 -请问是珊迪·金吗
Hello? - Is Sandy King there?
你是谁
Who is this?
你是不是有个姐姐
You got an older sister?
大约一年半以前离开你的姐姐
A sister that ran away about a year and a half ago?