I gotta go.
嘿
hey
你怎么样 -还不错 你今晚如何
How you doing? - Oh, just fine. How are you tonight?
我也还不错 你叫什么名字
Oh, I'm alright. What's your name?
我叫汤姆 你呢 -伊丽丝 想请我杯酒喝吗
Oh, Tom. What's yours? - Iris. Like to buy me a drink?
妈的
Hell, yeah.
你♥他♥妈♥的放开我 -离她远点
Oh, man, get the fuck away from me! - Leave her alone.
打他 汤姆 -少多管闲事
Hit him, Tom. - Mind your own goddamn business...
打他的脸 伙计
Hit him in the face, man!
见鬼 别管他了
Hell, leave him alone!
嘿
Hey!
嘿
Hey!
把酒给我 -滚开 死朋克
Give me that booze. - Fuck you, punk.
你要是不把这瓶酒给我
If you don't give me that bottle...
你不听是不是 你不听我的是不是
You don't listen! You don't listen, do you?
我叫你♥他♥妈♥的把酒给我
I said give me the fucking... bottle.
他妈的
Motherfuck!
你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you!
把它扔了
Knock it off!
你怎么这么不要脸
Why are you such a fuck-up?
我爱你 古斯
'I love you, Goose.
爱你
'Love you...'
你拿这把枪要干什么
What are you gonna do with that gun?
我要自杀
I'm gonna shoot myself.
快点 古斯
'Hurry up, Goose.'
好的 没问题 与我无关就行
Oh, alright, yeah. Cool with me. Yeah.
好的 很棒
Alright, yeah.
好了 是的 好了 没事了
'Okay, yeah, okay, alright.'
好了
Alright.
好了 没事了
Yeah, alright.
把它给我 蠢货
Give me that, fool!
你真♥他♥妈♥的没骨气
You are a sorry son of a bitch.
你♥妈♥的♥
Fucker.
放开我 基思
Turn it off, Keith!
放开我 他妈的
Turn it off, goddamn it!
你♥他♥妈♥的才该放过你自己
Turn it off yourself, you sorry fuck!
算了吧 基思
Come on, Keith!
基思 放开我
Keith! Turn it off.
你别误会 我不是因为在乎你才救你的
Don't get me wrong, I didn't save you cos I care.
我只是需要你的帮助
It's just that we might need your help.
我们需要你做点事
We might need you for the job.
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么
What are you talking about?
你好 古斯
Hello, Goose.
你又在抽什么风
What's the fuck wrong with you?
我要把你丫的喉咙给撕裂
I'm gonna rip your fucking throat out!
放开他 你个混小子
Give it to him! You asshole!
你冷静下来了吗 闭嘴
Are you cool? Shut up!
我很冷静 我很冷静
I'm cool. I'm cool.
别管他了
Waste him!
我很冷静 我很冷静 -闭嘴
I'm cool. I'm cool. - Shut up!
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
冷静点 兄弟 -基思
Just be cool, man. - Keith!
快他妈闭嘴 -闭嘴
Shut the fuck up. - Shut up!
怎么了 基思 -闭嘴就是了
Why, Keith? - Just shut up!
我们是朋友 基思 -现在是在谈生意
We were friends, Keith. - This is business.
狗屁 -我们没时间在这狗屁的事上纠结
Bullshit! - We don't have time for that bullshit.
现在冷静下来了吗
Are we cool?
现在如果你闭嘴 我就告诉你我和丹尼的计划是什么
Now if you shut up, I'll tell you about this plan me and Danny boy got.
你真♥他♥妈♥是个混♥蛋♥
You fucking son of a bitch!
滚回去
Get back!
你♥妈♥的♥
You fuck!
我知道你杀了我的女人 你♥他♥妈♥的
I know you killed my girl, you motherfucker!
我不知道你在说什么鬼话 伙计
I don't know what the fuck you're talking about, man.
跟他说吧 快点 跟他说
Make him the offer. Go on, make him the offer.
好吧 是这么回事
Alright, here's the deal.
我们在月底要干票大的劫案
We got a job at the end of the month. A robbery.
去抢装甲车
Armored car.
我们之所以带你 是因为我们还可以用你
We're gonna take you back because we could use you.
而且 你会回来接受我们的命令的
Now... you will come back and you will take orders from me!
好吧
Alright.
我来了 丹尼
Here I am, Danny.
斯杜比呢
Where's Stubby?
那个 他和阿克索吃了速可眠
Well, uh... he and Axle ate a bunch of Seconal and...
大概一小时前走了
...took off about an hour ago.
去哪儿了
Where to?
那个 呃
Er... Oh...
我知道是哪里 呃
I know where... Er...
我知道是哪里 我知道是哪里 呃
I know where it is. I know where it is, er...
呃 我不知道 我不记得在哪儿了
Er... I don't know. I can't remember where it was.
我想让古斯死 可他现在还活着
I wanted Goose dead, but he's still alive.
你们打算什么时候解决他
When are you gonna hit him?
明天下午
Tomorrow afternoon.
是的 斯杜比就是要去那里
Yeah, that's where Stubby went.
他要去看看古斯会在哪里做生意
He went to go check out where Goose is gonna make this deal
以便明天下午能干掉他
so he can hit him tomorrow afternoon.
是的 他就是去那儿了
Yeah, that's where he went.
我们明天下午就准备让他玩完
That's where we're gonna hit him tomorrow afternoon
就在他们交易的时候
when they're doing the deal.
我敢保证 伙计
I promise, man.
碎骨机 你知道你的太阳神经丛在哪里吗
Bonecrusher, do you know where your solar plexus is?
呃 知道 知道
Er... yeah, yeah.
你当然知道 -啊啊
Well, you should! - Aargh!
太晚了 你和斯杜都太没用了
It's too late. You and Stub fucked up.
基思把古斯拉回了乌鸦帮
Keith took Goose back into the Ravens.
我们没机会了
We can't touch him now.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起 伙计 -闭嘴
I'm sorry, man. - Shut up!
站起来
Stand up.
这不像听起来那么糟糕
It's not as bad as it sounds.
你和斯杜没有杀他 反而弄死了他的娘们
You and Stub fucked him up. You fucked his bitch.
这很好 你们打没了他的威风
That's good, you took the wind out of him.
现在古斯只是个丧家之犬
Goose is just a loser.
基思说 他不会再离开乌鸦帮了
He's not running the Ravens anymore, Keith is.
基思也相信我
And Keith believes in me.
碎骨机 你把古斯带回了乌鸦帮
Bonecrusher, you just brought Goose back into the Ravens
为第二次国家银行抢劫提供了帮助
to help with this Second National Bank heist.
这很好 不管哪个帮派 人越多越好
Which is good. More men, the better, both gangs.
再然后 在抢劫之后
Then after, after the heist,
古斯就完蛋了
Goose goes down
乌鸦帮剩下的人也是死路一条
along with the rest of the fucking Ravens.
我们已经弄伤他了 小子
We've caused him some pain, boy.
你记不记得 你记不记得她死掉的瞬间
Do you remember... you remember the moment she died?
谁啊 -克里斯蒂 古斯的女人
Who? - Christy, Goose's girl.
记不记得那个瞬间 那个场景 她的眼睛
Do you remember the moment, the look, her eyes,
她死时的瞳孔
her pupils when she died?
我没有看她的眼睛
I wasn't looking at her eyes.
斯杜比负责她的脸 我负责她的胃
Stubby had her face, I had her stomach.
是不是看起来像蛇 -蛇
They looked like snakes. - Snakes?
你什么意思 什么蛇 什么长得像蛇
What do you mean, snakes? What looked like snakes?
她的肠子看起来像蛇
Her intestines looked like snakes.
小蛇从她的皮肤里钻出来
Little snakes coming out of her skin.
出来了 小蛇
Come on out, little snakes.
出来了 小蛇
Come on out, little snakes!
喔 蛇从她的胃里钻了出来 啊
Ooh, snakes coming out of her stomach, ah...
几周 后
最关键的是速度 我们的突袭要快而有力
The key thing here is speed. We'll strike quick and hard.
然后快速分散 回到各自的大本营
Then split back fast to our separate bases.
10点半 我们在蒂勒的锅炉房♥集♥合♥ 分钱
At 10:30, we'll regroup at Tiller's boiler room to split up the cash.
现在 我再问最后一遍
So I'm gonna ask one last time:
每个人都能保证做好自己的工作吗
is everyone square on their particular jobs?
碎骨机 -嘿 兄弟 没问题
Bonecrusher? - Hey, man, no sweat.