让他们都看看
Let them all see it.
大家都看见牌了吧
Everyone sees the card?
嗯 好
Yeah. Good.
然后你就能把牌放回去了
And then you can put it back inside.
记住你拿的是什么牌 好
And remember your card. Good.
现在 就是我们接下来要做的重点了
Now, here's what we're gonna try.
你只要拿刀戳到这摞牌上
You're gonna basically find your card
就能找到你刚刚拿的牌了
by stabbing into the deck.
现在看仔细 握紧刀 别掉了
So watch carefully. Hold tight so it won't slip,
然后直接戳到这摞牌上
and then just stab right into the deck.
直接戳 对 抬起来 现在别动
Go ahead. Yep. Pick up. Now hold on.
你可能会戳到这摞牌中的任意一张
You could have cut anywhere in the deck.
把她戳到的牌翻过来
Turn over the card that she cut to.
我的天哪
Oh, my God!
看好看好 如果你戳到的是其他地方的牌
Look, look, if you would have got one card more anywhere else,
就跟你刚才拿的对不上了
it would not have worked.
看 其他的牌都不对
Look, anywhere else would not have worked.
然后你看你恰好戳到了那一张牌
And you can see you stabbed exactly to that point.
你看
Look.
我震惊了 我惊呆了 天哪
I'm shaking. I'm shaking. Oh, my God.
即将奉上
你怎么猜出我的牌的 拜托你告诉我吧
How did you do that? Please tell me.
魔术之旅
黛莎特辑
看这边
Here.
咱们来变个魔术
Let's do magic.
换只手 这样拿着牌
Other hand. Hold it like this.
这只手 像这样拿好牌
This hand. Hold the cards like that.
非常好 非常好
Perfect. Perfect.
咒语是"挑一张牌"
Say, "Pick a card."
-挑一张牌 -真棒
‐ Pick a card. ‐ Good.
-亮牌 -亮牌
- Show everybody. - Show everyone.
放回去
Put it back.
放回去 然后我要看看是不是
Put it back, and I'm gonna see if I...
真的是那张牌哎
What? Whoa!
你是怎么做到的呀
How did you do that?
-这是吉赛尔 -你好
‐ Okay, this is Giselle. ‐ Nice to meet you.
她人美心善 会跟你玩儿些有趣的
She's so nice and you're gonna try something with her.
-好不好 -好
‐ Yeah? ‐ Yeah.
-好 -那我把手♥机♥给你
‐ Okay. ‐ So I give you the phone.
赶快把牌背到身后洗乱
Mix this just behind your back just real quick.
刚被她发现了 不过
Not that she knows, but...
这是我老公 你看 他手里有牌
This is my husband. Look, he's got the cards.
这是汤姆 他刚刚背着手洗好了牌
Tom. Tom just mixed the cards behind his back
所以你根本不知道牌的顺序
just so you don't know the order.
手背后把牌洗一遍
Mix the cards behind your back.
你什么都看不见
You can't see anything.
两只手都背过去洗牌 对 就这么洗
Both hands behind your back. Yeah, yeah.
现在牌顺序完全乱了
It's not like there's an order.
好了 现在吉赛尔会挑出一组牌 明白没
Okay, so Giselle is gonna take a group of cards. Okay?
-明白 -这环节有点揪心
‐ Yeah. ‐ It's freezing a little bit,
但咱们还得试下
but we try.
然后吉赛尔 你就随手抓一把牌
So Giselle here. Just take like a handful,
一小把 这是五张 好
like a little group, like five. Good.
-这是五张牌 -拿完了
-Like five cards. ‐Okay.
-好了 现在 这样 -我拿着牌呢
- Good. Now here, you know. - I have the cards.
-汤姆 麻烦你拿下手♥机♥可以吗 -好的
- Tom, do you want to hold it? - Sure.
我拿好牌了
I got the cards.
从里面抽一张牌出来
Pick out a card from inside.
看好牌 不是这样
So look at, no,
你得把牌都摊开 所有牌都要能看见
spread them so you can see all of them.
-好的 -随便想着其中一张牌
‐Okay. ‐Think of one from inside.
好的 我想的是 我选好了
Okay. I'm gonna think from ‐‐ I have one.
我脑子里现在只想这张牌
I'm already thinking about it.
是红色的牌嘛
It's red?
是
Yes.
是红桃嘛
It's a heart?
对
Yes.
是红桃2吧
It's the two of hearts.
不能吧
What?!
真的假的 容我缓缓 她怎么可能知道的
What? Wait a minute. How does she know?
等会儿 你是不是 等下等下
Wait a minute, did you ‐‐ Wait.
所有牌都不一样对吧
Are they all different?
是啊 你什么意思
Yeah. What do you mean?
停下停下 你怎么知道我挑的牌是红桃2
Wait. How did you know that my card was a two of hearts?
等等 你能不能说出她手里拿的所有牌
Wait. Can you tell her all of the cards that she took?
-梅花4 -拿出来看看
‐4 of clubs... ‐Show us.
红桃2 方块7
...2 of hearts, 7 of diamonds,
梅花3 红桃4
3 of clubs, 4 of hearts.
怎么可能
她是怎么知道的
我的天呐
冷静,冷静,冷静,容我缓缓
你怎么猜出我的牌的 求你告诉我
How did you do that? Please tell me.
-你真的 -你是巫师吗?
‐ And you really. ‐ Are you psychic?
你真的想的是这张牌吗 红桃2
You really thought of this one, the 2 of hearts?
就是这张啊 你等会儿 你等会儿
Yes. Wait a minute! Wait a minute!
-很赞啊 -不可能啊 不可能
‐ Very good. ‐ No, no, no.
-她是怎么知道的 -你问问她啊
How did she know that? ‐Ask her.
求你了 求你告诉我
No, please. Please tell me.
-J -J
‐ Jack. ‐ Jack.
-Q -Q
‐ Queen. ‐ Queen.
-K -K
‐ King. ‐ King.
-红桃 -红桃
‐Hearts. ‐Of hearts.
-黑桃 -黑桃
‐Spade. ‐Spade.
-方块 -方块
‐Diamond. ‐Diamond.
-方块 -方块
‐Diamond. ‐Diamond.
我像你这么大的时候
When I was your age,
你♥爸♥爸我只有一副牌
Papa only had one deck of cards.
所以当我妈妈又给了我一副牌时
So when my mom gave me the one deck of cards,
我视之为珍宝
it was the most important thing in the world to me.
我贴身携带
And I carried it everywhere.
你知道嘛 每一张牌都是不一样的
You know, all the cards have different faces.
举个例子 你看这个是谁
For example, who's that?
我妈妈
My mom.
嗯对 是你妈妈 没错
That's Mama. That's your mom.
这是爸爸的妈妈 这是你的妈妈
That's Papa's Mama. That's your mom.
他们是我的家人
These two are my family.
对 都是你的家人
Yep, that's your family.
我要把牌变没 变
Let me make the card disappear ‐‐ whoosh!
呀 没有了
Oop, gone.
我知道你怎么弄的
I know how you do it.
不 你不知道
No, you don't.
我知道你把牌放到这里了
I know you put it there.
你知道 你是怎么知道的
You knew that? How did you know?
你是魔术师吗
You're a magician?
从里面挑出一张牌 想好但是不要说出来
Think of a card from inside the group, but don't say it.
我想好了
Got it.
是红色的
It's red.
是红色的 对不对
It's red. Yes or no?
不对
No.
你忽悠我呢
Oh, you tried to confuse me.
你开始想了个红色的 现在换成黑桃了
You went to a red, and then you went to a spade.
没错
That's right.
-牌上的数不大 -对
- It's a small number. - Yes.
是黑桃2
It's a 2 of spades.
停停停
Wait, wait, wait.
你怎么知道他在忽悠你
How did he try to confuse you?
告诉他 好好给他讲讲
Tell him. Tell him actually.
你挑中了一个红色的 最后确定了红桃Q
You went to a red. You went from the queen of hearts.
那你能不能说出他手里所有牌的花色?
And wait, can you tell him all of the cards that he took?
红桃5 黑桃9
5 of hearts, 9 of spades,
你挑中的牌是黑桃2
2 of spades, which was your card,
你差点就选了的红桃Q
电影精选列表