Is that fair? And then push them all back into these.
彻底打乱 对对 很好
Mix them everything. Yeah. Yeah, that's good.
如果每一张牌都是按顺序排列的
Would you be impressed if every single card
你会很惊讶吗
turns facedown in the deck?
看
Look.
啊等等 稍等
Oh, wait. Hold on.
这是按顺序的
This is in order.
Q牌 Q牌 二
Queen, queen, 2...
等等
Wait.
你的手♥机♥
Your phone.
你能解锁它吗
Can you ‐‐ Can you unlock it?
等等 你手♥机♥密♥码♥是多少
Wait. What's the passcode to your phone?
Zero, zero, 2008.
等等 你刚刚是说002008
So hold on. Hold on. Did you say 002008?
我去
What the ?!
你说是002008
You said it was 002008?
我能看看是不是真是这个嘛
Can I see if that's really it?
-这真是 -这不科学 -等等
‐ This is ‐‐ This is not normal. ‐Hold on.
真是这个吗 让我看看
Is that really what it is? Let me see.
002008.
我去 大哥 拜托 这不符合常理
Come on, bro. Come on, bro. That's not normal.
怎么可能
That's not normal.
他在你眼皮子底下把那些牌叠起来
He put folded up cards under your watch.
然后他就知道你的手♥机♥密♥码♥了
He found a code to your phone.
这到底发生了啥
What the is happening here?
什么 什么鬼
What? What?
即将奉上
天呐 太酷了
Yeah! Yeah!
魔术之旅
第四辑
魔术之旅
第五辑
对对 继续
Yeah, yeah. Keep going.
对的 试着 试着把它撕开
Yeah, give it a real ‐‐ give it a real go.
我们只要其中一半
We're getting one of them.
我们要拿 等等 把这个拿走
We'll take ‐‐ Hold on. Take the one
它已经被看到了
because then it's already cheating.
必须得都没被看到才行
You got to get them all together.
我撕不动
They're not going.
看着
See.
对的 这有点
Yeah, and that's kind of...
给我 给我其中一半牌
Give me ‐‐ Give me half of the deck.
著名导演
彼得·伯格
-随便给我一半 -你想让我再撕成两半吗
-Give me either half. ‐You want me to rip half?
-不是 给我一半 -哪一半 那个你拿着
- No. Give me half. - Which half? That one's yours?
也许 你可以去角落那里
Maybe ‐‐ can you go in the corner
所以没人能看到你在干啥
so no one can see what you're doing?
对 那里
Yeah, there.
把它们打乱 这样就没人知道顺序了
Mix those up so no one knows the order.
但是大家都能看到啊
People can see what I'm doing.
不会的 因为你现在要在背后洗牌
No, because now you're gonna do it behind your back.
所以把手背到身后去
So go behind your back.
好好打乱一下它们 但是不要掉在地上
Give them a good mix, but try not to drop any.
当你弄好了 彼得 随便拿一片出来
When you're done, Pete, take whichever piece you want
然后把它藏进你兜里
and hide it in your pocket.
-只拿一片 -一片就行
‐ Oh, just one? ‐ Just one.
随便哪片都行 你弄好了吗
Whichever one you want. You did it?
-当然 -藏好了
‐ Sure. ‐ You hid it?
是的 藏得好好的
Yeah, it's hidden.
-没人看到了对吧 -那我可就不知道了
‐ No one saw it? ‐ I don't think so.
好的 让我看看剩下这一大摞
Okay. Let me see the big deck.
看这里 重点来了
See here, this is ‐‐ this is the idea.
你看它们都打乱了 对吧
And you can see they're all shuffled, whatever, right?
你帮我挑一个助手
Who do you want to help with this?
艾利克斯吧
Alex.
拿几片 拿一些 比如两片
Take some. Take ‐‐ Take a few, like two.
三片 两片 一片也行
Three? Two ‐‐ one is fine.
在开始之前 你也拿着牌呢 对吧
Before this began, you took a card, also, right?
你能把它面朝下放在桌上吗
Can you put it facedown on the table?
让我们看看他们是否匹配
Let's see if they match.
把它面朝下放着 看看吻不吻合
Turn it facedown and see if it's exact.
也许这只是类似的撕痕
But it could just be a close rip.
只是很接近罢了
It could just be close.
把它们翻过来 看看匹不匹t配
Turn them over. Let's see if it matches.
你能拿出一张大钞吗 很好
Can you pull out like a ‐‐ like a big bill? Great.
你猜怎么着 我给你掏个100来
You know what? Yeah, I can pull out a Benjamin.
你还是拿个20吧 我不想毁了它
Pull out ‐‐ a $20 is better. I don't want to destroy it.
当然了 你不会毁了我的钱那太好了
That would be nice if you didn't destroy my cash, obviously, man.
对 毁了就不好了
Yeah, I don't want to destroy it.
现在 跟着我做
Do exactly as I do.
我很喜欢做你做的事情
I'd love to do what you do.
干脆利落地把这个钞票折叠一下
Fold the bill nice and crisp.
克里斯普是我的中间名
Crisp. "Crisp" is my middle name.
我叫亚当·克里斯普·纽曼
Adam "Crisp" Newman.
很好 然后折叠长边
Good. And then do like longways.
好的 我明白了
Oh, sure. I got you.
对 像这样
Yeah, like so it's.
-像这样 -像这样压紧
‐Like so. ‐ ...tucked tight like that.
非常完美
Nice and neat.
很好
Great.
有点寒碜 但没关系
It's a little messy, but it doesn't matter.
你的20块 在这 大家能看到吧
Your $20. Here. You guys can see?
头发颜色不错
Great hair colors.
把它塞进去
You want to tuck.
就像这样把它塞进去
Tuck it inside just like this,
但你还能看到一点
but you can still see a little bit.
是的 你说得非常对
Yes. Everything you're saying is accurate.
我靠 你是哈利·胡迪尼大♥师♥转世吗
Holy hell! What, are you Harry Houdini?
我惊了
That's amazing.
不管怎样 谢啦
Anyway, thank you, man.
我的20块钱呢
What about my $20?
好着呢 谢谢了
You're good. Thank you.
我的20块钱呢
What about my $20?
我要不回我的钱了
I don't get my money back?
你说你不需要它
You said you didn't need it.
我可没说过
I didn't say I didn't need it.
没有 但那句话怎么说的 时间就是什么
No, but what's that statement? It's like, "Time is what?"
-金钱 -什么是什么
‐ Money. ‐ What is that?
时间就是金钱
Time is money.
我还是没明白
I'm still confused.
几点了
What time is it?
你行
My man!
厉害
Oh, yes!
你真行
Dude!
厉害
Yeah!
绝了
Yeah!
我不知道这人是谁 反正不是地球人
I don't know who that guy is. Not ‐‐ Not from this planet.
他是大卫·布赖恩
It's David Blaine.
哈利·胡迪尼再世 他叫啥
Harry Houdini. Who is he?
大卫·布赖恩 很有名的
David Blaine! Extremely famous.
大卫·布赖恩是谁
Who's David Blaine?
他憋气憋了差不多六个礼拜
He held his breath for like six weeks.
真的 在水里憋气 特别牛逼
He did. Underwater. That was a thing.
别走 等会儿 我给你玩儿个别的
Hold on. Wait, let me try something else.
大神 这是你吗
Dude, is this you?!
真的是 大神啊 咋回事儿这是
Oh, yeah, my man! What's up?
等下 让我给你弄个别的
Hold on. Let me show you something else.
-什么情况 -我再给你看一个
‐ What's up? ‐ Let me try again.
我还想再试点别的
I want to try something else.
都试了吧
Try it all.
你知道这副牌里所有各种不同的花色了
You know all the different cards in the deck.
随便拿出一个 给大家看看
Take one out. Let everybody see it.
也给摄像看看 好
Show the camera as well. Okay.
别让我看见 但是给大家都看看
Don't let me see it, but show everybody else.
电影精选列表