要是你不确定 你还可以改
If you're not sure, you can change.
我很确定
I'm positive.
我的意思是 如果你想换个牌
But I'm saying if you want a different card,
你可以改
you can change.
我不改
I'll keep it.
没事 不影响
Ah, it doesn't matter.
你告诉他你想让这张牌在哪个位置
you tell him where you want it to be ‐‐
第一张 第二张 第三张 第四张
first, second, third, fourth,
第五张 随便哪里
fifth, anywhere up to ‐‐
我可以看一下吗
Can I look at them?
他会准确告诉你这张牌在哪里
Well, he's going to tell you exactly where it is.
他现在要数了 告诉他第几张
He's going to count. Tell him where.
-九 -第九张吗
‐ Nine. ‐ Nine?
-你提前知道了吗 -没有 他选的位置
- You knew that? ‐ No. He picked my number.
好的 现在数九张牌
Okay, so count nine cards.
1 2 3 4 5
1, 2, 3, 4, 5,
6 7 8
6, 7, 8.
给大家看看
Show everybody.
不是 不是 把下面这张牌翻过来
No. No. No, no. Turn over the next card.
等一下 你是不是在想红桃7
Oh, wait. You were thinking 7 of hearts
-我不知道 -然后你翻的是第九张吗
- I don't know. - And you hit 9?
你想着红桃7 然后你选的是第九张牌
Your card was 7 of hearts and you thought of it at 9th?
我刚才告诉你我的牌是方块J
I just told you my card was jack of diamonds.
不 但是他想的是红桃7
No, but he was thinking 7 of hearts.
我知道 但我想的是红桃7
I know, but I was thinking 7 of hearts.
所以这才会是第9张牌
And that's why it was 9th,
因为方块J不在这堆牌里面
because the jack of diamonds wasn't in the deck.
你看一下这沓牌 它不在里面
Look through the deck. It's not in there.
你肯定把它拿走了
You must have took it.
我没有 它在空中旋转
No, it traveled through the air,
折叠
folding itself.
穿过你的袖子 在你手表下面完美降落
It went up your sleeve, and it landed under your watch.
把你手腕翻过来
Turn your wrist over.
即将奉上
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
-啥 -不可能
‐ What?! ‐ No way!
魔术之旅
第三辑
黑影
Shadow.
黑影
Shadow.
来 过来 快点 到我手上
Come on. Come here. Come on. Back into it.
黑桃K
King of spades.
好孩子
Good boy.
是黑桃K吗 让我看看
King of spades? Let me see.
可以可以
That's pretty cool.
方块A
Ace of diamonds.
梅花J
Jack of clubs.
好样的
You got it.
真棒 你看看
Yes. Look at that.
太难以置信了
That's crazy.
一次都没出错
Right one every time.
每张牌都不一样 没问题吧
All the cards are different. It's fair?
橄榄球运动员
奥德尔·贝克汉姆
是吧 现在我要你在心里想一张牌
Yeah? So I'm going to have you think of one from inside,
但不要说出来
but don't say it.
随便一张 想好了吗
Any one. You got it?
我给你洗一下牌 你已经想好一张牌了
You shuffled. You thought of a card.
拿一张牌出来 但不要看
Take a card out, but don't look at it.
拿一张 哦 你拿了两张 没关系
Take it. Okay. Two. Doesn't matter.
拿着 没错 一只手拿一张
Hold. Yeah. Hold one in each hand.
如果你想你可以交换一下位置 拿好了
You can switch if you want. Yeah. Hold them up
因为下面我要你猜一下
because you're going to guess.
-换一下 -可以 想换就换
- Switch? - Yeah, switch if you want.
你觉得哪张是你的那张牌
So which one do you think it is?
应该是
Probably ‐‐
他把那张牌拿走了吗 还是这一张
No. He ‐‐ He took it? Or you got ‐‐
这张是 我看看 这张是你心里那张牌吗
Was that ‐‐ Let me see. Was that your card?
是的 他把 他
Yeah. He ‐‐ He...
没错 这张就是我想的牌
Yeah, that's my card.
好 汉娜 不是这张牌
So, Hannah, not this card,
但试着看一下里面的一张牌
but try to see one inside,
时尚模特
汉娜·基特
但不要说出来
but don't say it.
选好了吗 他现在要来猜你那张牌
You have one? He's gonna guess your card.
-他并不知道你的那张牌 对吧 -对
- You agree? He couldn't know your card, correct? - Yes.
德瑞克·基特
下面我们要这样
Here, we'll do this.
很好 你能拿着这沓牌吗
Good. Can you hold the deck?
你心里想着一张牌 但还没有说出来
You're thinking of a card. You never said it.
现在大声告诉我们
Say it out loud.
方块A
Ace of diamonds.
方块8吗
The eight of diamonds?
-A -方块A
‐ Ace. ‐ Ace of diamonds.
如果你不确定 你还可以改
If you're not sure, you can change.
不改
No.
我刚才不可能知道你想的是什么 同意吗
You agree there's no way I could know what you were thinking.
方块A 看好我要做什么
Ace of diamonds. Look what I do.
我从牌堆里拿出方块A
I take the ace of diamonds out of the deck.
我把它折叠 扔到空中
I fold it, flip it through the air,
它翱翔 穿过你的衣袖
it travels, and it goes up your sleeve
在你手表下面落地
and lands under your watch.
把你手腕翻过来 把袖子拉上去
Turn your wrist over. Pull your sleeve up.
检查一下 看看是不是那一张
Check it out. See if it's the right one.
快看汉娜的表情
Look at Hannah's face!
好的 大伙儿们
Oh, I ha‐‐ So, you guys...
夏洛特·劳伦斯
斯嘉丽·雷托
夏洛特·达莱西奥
乔西·坎塞科
你可以帮我把红桃A抽出来吗
Can you pull out the ace of hearts?
没错 把红桃A抽出来
Yeah. Pull out the ace of hearts.
她要看一下吗
Does she have to look for it?
让你的小姐妹见识一下红桃A
Let them see the ace of hearts.
货真价实的
The actual ‐‐
我嘞个老天爷
Oh, my God!
不是吧
No, no, no.
等等 这不科学 是不是这一整沓牌都
No, that was ‐‐ Wait, is the whole deck ‐‐
-不是 -我的天呐
- No. - Oh, my God!
把所有的牌都看一遍 确定它们都不一样
Look at all the cards. Make sure they're all different.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
大卫·多布里克
视频小分队
我嘴巴里面什么都没有
My mouth is empty.
干干净净 里面啥都没有
The mouth is completely empty. There's nothing there.
老哥
Oh, boy.
这是个非常经典的魔术
This is a classic magic trick.
天呐
Oh, God!
即将奉上
-太疯狂了 -这他妈
‐ Crazy! ‐ What the f**k?!
我们再试试别的 来
Let me try something else. Come.
我们来点别的
Let me try something.
-我想试试别的东西 -随便来
- I want to try something else. - Try it all.
我在你手上写点东西 但你不能看
So, I'm gonna write something on your hand, but don't read it.
魔术之旅
第四辑
现在一张一张的发牌
Now you're going to deal them one at a time,
喜剧演员
杰米·福克斯
慢慢来 面朝下放在这一小沓牌上 慢点
slowly, facedown into a small pile, slowly.
然后我已经在他手上写过字了
And I wrote something on his hand.
慢一点 慢一点
Slowly, slowly, slow.
-再慢点吗 -放这一小沓牌
‐Slower? ‐Small pile.
是的
Yeah.
然后杰米 你想什么时候 什么位置停
And then, Jamie, stop whenever you want,
就什么时候停
wherever you want.
-好 就这里 停了 -好了吗
‐ Yeah. Right here. Boom. ‐ You done?
-好了 -来看一下
‐ I'm done. ‐ So look.
你停到这了是吧
电影精选列表