You stopped right here, right?
是的
Right.
看看我写了什么 是你的这张牌吗
Look what I wrote here. So this is your card?
是
Yeah.
没错吧 拿着
Yeah? Hold that.
梅花3
Three of clubs.
给他们看看我在你手里写了什么 张开手
Show 'em what I wrote on your hand. Show it to 'em.
-让我瞧瞧 -让他们看看
‐ Let me see. ‐ Show everybody.
不是方块
Not the 6 ‐‐
不是方块6
Not the 6 of diamonds.
没错 我写的是 "不是方块6"
Yeah, I wrote, "Not the six of diamonds."
然后你在梅花3这里停了
And you stopped on the 3 of clubs.
但是你看 如果你早一张牌停下来
But look, if you would have gone one card more,
它就是一张6了 等一下 看这里
it would have been the 6. Wait, but hold on. No, look.
如果你晚一张牌停下来
If you would have gone one card more here,
它就是6 如果你要停在了这里
it would have been the si‐‐ No, if you would've gone here.
这里 这里 这里
Here. Here. Here.
再看一下 如果你在这里停了
No. But look ‐‐ No, but if you would have gone here.
先别惊讶 还有 还有
Hold up. But wait. By the way, by the way,
就连梅花3其实也根本不是梅花本3 杰米
Even the 3 of clubs was never the 3 of clubs, Jaime.
把它翻过来
Turn it over.
去他♥娘♥的♥
Get the out of here, man.
大家都能看见吗
Everybody can see that?
-能 -红桃A
‐ Yeah. ‐ Ace of hearts.
唱作歌♥手
亚瑟小子
把它像这样拿好 所以你拿的牌是什么
Hold it just like that. So what card do you have?
红桃A
I have the ace of hearts.
再看一眼 确定我没有作弊
Look and make sure so you know I'm not cheating.
再把它面朝下 很好
Keep it down. Good.
然后 大家都还记得黑桃A吗
And then also, can everybody remember the ace of spades?
你们都能看见吗
Can you all see that?
-能 -能是吧
‐ Yes. ‐ Yes?
看我手上的操作 看我怎么暗度陈仓的
Watch the move. See how I switch it like that?
拿着它 把你手放在这
You know what? Hold it. Put your other hand here.
捏紧了然后我就没法这样子 完美
Hold it tight so I can't do that. Good.
现在我拿着一张黑桃A 看好了
Now I have the ace of spades. Watch.
-好 -不看它们
‐Okay. ‐Without looking at it,
你会赌哪张牌 不能看
what would you bet on ‐‐ without looking?
你会怎么猜
If you were to guess, what would you bet?
黑桃A是在上面还是下面
Ace of spades is top or bottom?
-上面 -上面
‐ Top. ‐ Top.
上面那张
Yeah, top.
两只手拿好
Hold it tight with both hands.
把你那只手也放过来 很好
Put your other hand here. Good.
看着 我手上是一张红桃A
Now look, I have the ace of hearts.
不要看它们 你赌什么
Without looking, what would you bet on?
不要看
Without looking.
黑桃A 在上还是在下
Ace of spades, top or bottom?
黑桃A在上面
The ace of spades is on top.
另外 从一到十大家最喜欢的数字是什么
By the way, everybody has favorite numbers up to 10.
每个人的肯定都不一样
They're always different. Everybody is gonna be different.
例如 随便说十以内的你最喜欢的数字
For example, say your favorite number up to 10.
-7 -7
‐ 7. ‐ 7?
对
Yeah.
看着着这两张牌 给所有人看
Look at the two aces. Show everybody.
这太疯狂了
That's crazy!
告诉我一个数字
What was your number?
-8 -8
‐ 8. ‐ 8?
把这两张牌翻过来
Turn over the two aces.
我靠
Holy ‐‐
-你在逗我吗 -怎么做到的
‐ You're kidding! ‐ How?
它怎么就
How did this just ‐‐
-你能解锁一下你的手♥机♥吗 -可以
‐ Can you unlock your phone? ‐ Yeah.
能帮我点一下那个按钮吗
Can you push that button there for me?
-这个吗 -对 点那个橙色的
‐ This one? ‐ Yep. Push that orange one.
现在 随便输入三个个位数
Now, here, type any three digits right now.
不要想 三个数字 点击乘
Don't think, three digits. Push "times."
你能把手♥机♥递给她吗 拿着手♥机♥
Can you hand it to her? Take the phone.
随便输入三个数字 三个数字 点加
Can you type any three digits? Three digits. Do plus. Plus.
你能把这个递给他吗 递给他
Can you hand it to him? Hand it to him.
它刚刚显示生日快乐 今天是你生日吗
And it says happy birthday on there. Is it your birthday?
你能随便输入四个数字吗 四个数字
Can you write any four digits? Four digits.
点击除以 然后递给他
Can you push "divided by"? Hand it to him. Hand it to him.
最后一步 等等
For the last one ‐‐ Hold on.
我希望你这么做 就现在
I want you to do this. Just, right now,
在任意时候喊停
Just say stop whenever you want.
停
Stop.
这里吗
Here? Here?
-对 -他们是你朋友吗
‐ Yep. ‐ You're friends with them?
我们今晚刚认识 但我们是朋友
We just met tonight, but we're friends.
你们才认识 你想让我 他是你选的那个
You just met, and you want me to ‐‐ He's the one?
-他是我选的人 -好的
‐He's the one. ‐Okay.
你有没有输入 你点击了除以吗
Did you type a ‐‐ You pushed "divided by"?
我啥都没点
I didn't press anything.
输入一个两位数 两位数
Push the two‐digit number. Two‐digit number.
他点了除以 然后点等于
He did "divided by," and push "equals."
让我康康 举起来让大家都看到
Let me see it. Hold it up so we can all see it.
举着它 现在等一下
Hold it up. Now wait.
刚刚所有的运算都是你们做的 对吧
You did all the mathematics, correct?
我啥都没做 你刚刚选了他 对吧
I didn't do anything. You pointed to him, correct.
-是的 -这个数字
‐ Correct. - That number
对你来说一定意味着什么
must mean something to you.
给他看这个数字
Show him the number.
-这是 -这是什么
‐ That's... ‐ What does it ‐‐
我爸的幸运数字 我妈的幸运数字
My dad's lucky number, my mom's lucky number,
我的幸运数字 七七七
my lucky number, 777.
这是我的银行账号♥ 号♥码9477
That was my bank account, number 9477.
我发誓
I swear on my mother's life.
不可能
No way.
我靠
Holy
我对上帝发誓
I swear to God.
-不可能 -绝对不可能 -你在说谎
‐ No way. ‐ No way. - you are lying.
我不相信你 你怎么证明
I don't believe you. Can you prove it?
我们现在就可以去自动提款机
We can go to the ATM right now.
拿出你的手♥机♥
Pull out your cellphone.
看好了 9477
Oh, watch this. 9477.
-什么 -怎么可能
‐ What?! ‐ No way!
我的天
Oh, my God.
我受不了了
Just stop.
你是天选之子
You're the one.
-我傻了 -这太疯狂了
‐I'm embarrassed. ‐That's wild.
这简直疯了
That was crazy.
太疯狂了
That's wild.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
这太酷了
That was awesome.
解锁你的手♥机♥ 不 等等 先别解锁
Unlock your phone. No, don't unlock your phone.
歌♥手
纳斯
歌♥手
安德森·帕克
我来解锁你的手♥机♥
I'm going to unlock your phone.
我现在就给你露一手 马上
I'm gonna show you how. Hold on.
任意时候喊停
Say "stop" wherever you want.
一小摞牌 喊停 像这样
Little group. Yell stop...like that.
-喊停 -停
- Yell stop. ‐ Stop.
对 喊停
Yeah. Say stop.
-停 -停 好了
‐Stop! ‐Stop. That's fine.
你想让我把哪两摞牌翻过来
Which two piles you want me to turn over?
你来选 你选的这个
You pick. This one, you said.
好的 这个 好的 看着
Okay. That one. Okay, look.
让我们 还有这个
So let's ‐‐ And this one?
让我们把它们彻底洗一下
So let's shuffle the faceup into the facedown.
这样可以了吗 然后把他们整理好
电影精选列表