What did you… what did you see?
说唱歌♥手
德雷克
-伙计 -不 你看到了什么
‐ Man. ‐ No. What did you see?
在1到6之间
Between 1 and 6.
-我看到了个4 -一个4
‐ I saw a 4. ‐ A 4.
你想要这里面哪张牌
Which one of those cards do you want?
你想要这里面哪张牌
Which one of those cards you want?
他们都抽了牌 哪一张 你想要那张
They all took cards. Which one? You want that one?
如果你不确定 你可以改
If you're not sure, you can change.
你想要那张 能翻过来让我看看吗
You want that one? Can you turn it over, let me see it?
你掷出了多少
What did you roll?
让我看看
Let me see.
我作弊了 是的 你瞧 看看你的牌
I cheated. Yeah, because look. Show us what you got.
翻过来
Turn it.
看到了吗 等等 翻过来 翻过来
See? Oh, wait. Turn it over. Turn it over.
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
翻过来 翻过来
Turn it over. Turn it over.
-我的天 -翻过来 看到了吗
‐ Oh, my God. ‐ Turn it over. See?
每个人都会有一个不同的数字
Everybody's gonna have a different number.
你理解吗
You understand?
每个人都会有一个不同的数字
Everybody's gonna have a different number.
所以你看 这里 来 把骰子掷在这
So look. Here. You know what? Roll it right here.
就掷在这上面
Roll it right on top.
就掷到牌上面 就这里
Right on top of the cards, right there.
每个人都会有一个不同的数字
Everybody's got a different number.
好了 你掷出了多少 一个2
Okay. What'd you roll, a two?
是的
Yes.
然后你停下来了 你掷出了多少
And you stopped… What did you roll?
我掷出了一个2
I rolled a two.
所以你们都掷出了2
So you both rolled twos?
-对 -等一下 等一下
‐ Yeah. ‐ Hold on. So wait.
这堆牌里 你要哪张4
Which one of the 4s do you want?
我要这张
I want this one.
查佩尔 让我看看它是什么
Chappelle, let me see what it is.
翻过来
Turn it.
它肯定他妈的是个2
It's gonna be a f**king 2.
如果它是2 我就回家了 我马上就走
If it's a 2, I'm going home. I'll tell you right up.
让我看看 查佩尔
Let me see, Chappelle.
我就说吧
I'm saying.
不 等等 不 不 不 等等
No, wait. No, no, no, wait.
不不不 等下 等下
No, no, no. Hold on. Hold on.
等下 听我说 我作弊了 我作弊了
Wait, no, no. But listen. I‐I cheated. I cheated.
我要回家了
I'm going home
我知道 那个隐形骰子
I knew that the invisible die
会掷出4 然后是2
was only going to roll the four and then the two.
把其它牌也翻过来 来 都翻过来
Turn over the other ones. Turn 'em. Go ahead.
真的是 拜托 大卫
I mean, come on, David!
又不是说
It's not even like…
这就是为什么黑人讨厌魔术
This is why the blacks hate magic.
即将奉上
他的嘴里完全是空的 没有任何东西
The mouth is completely empty. There's nothing there.
我的天呐
Oh my god.
魔术之旅
魔术之旅
第二辑
大卫·布赖恩是职业魔术师及耐力艺术家
他的表演需经过数年的专业训练
并且他表演时必须处于最佳身体状态
请勿试图复现他的表演
会有极大受伤或死亡风险
不是吧
Ohh, noooo!
布莱恩·克兰斯顿
二位均为《绝命毒师》主演
亚伦·保罗
不可能
No waaaay!
你太绝了
Oh, you!
我的天呐
Oh, God!
仔细看看它是怎么 但其实并没有血
See how it really ‐‐ but there's no blood.
它是穿过你手的
That is through your hand.
拉一下 很好
Just pull that. Good.
拉就行了
Just pull.
拉一下
Pull. Pull.
再拉
Pull.
随便摸这副牌中的一张
Out of all the cards in the deck, just touch one.
不要看 但摸一张
Don't look at it, but touch one.
别让我看到 要哪一张 这张吗
Don't let me ‐‐ Which one? This one?
你确定吗 确定了对吧
You sure? You sure?
确定了
Yeah.
你们都看到了吗
You see it?
好的 我把这一撂牌放一边去
Okay. Good. Let me get rid of the rest.
看 我现在把它撕了
Look, I'll rip it.
一定要从后面看确认我把它撕了
Make sure to watch from behind so you can see me rip it.
-好的 -完美
‐ Okay. ‐ Good.
我也不想耍任何花招
And I don't want to do any sleight of hand,
我就把这块给你
so I'm gonna give you this piece.
你刚亲眼看着我撕掉
You just saw me rip it.
我知道它去哪儿了
I know where it went.
从他手里的洞眼里过去了
It went into that hole in his hand.
不对 那样就太简单了
No, that would be too easy.
-等下 什么 -说不定还真能那样
‐ Wait, what? ‐ Maybe there's a way to do that.
你亲眼看着我把这块撕下来的
You just watched me rip the piece off.
的确
Yeah.
我把牌堆放在你手♥机♥旁边了
I put the cards right next to your phone.
是的
Yeah.
把手♥机♥拿起来给我
Pick up your phone for me.
把牌和手♥机♥对起来 让我看看
Put the card against the phone. Let me just see ‐‐
它和你的手♥机♥壳差不多大小
It's about the same size as your case.
你能把手♥机♥壳拿掉吗 对 就是那样
Can you open your case just like that? Yeah.
让我看看 朝下放让我看看
Let me see. Turn it facedown and let me see.
就这样
Yeah.
拿出来 当心点
Slide it like that. Be careful.
你可别
Shut up!
那块掉出来了
The piece just came out.
不可能
No! No!
怎么做到的
How?!
检查一下 保证它的撕痕吻合
Check. Make sure it fits.
顺便证明我的团队都没动过手脚
Make sure it's not like my crew cut off that score.
不是吧
No! No!
这是我今天见过最不可思议的事情
Why is that the most amazing thing I've seen today?
这个魔术对我而言
That, to me ‐‐
你什么意思 为什么这最不可思议
What do you mean, why is that the most amazing thing?
所有的事情都太难以置信了
Everything's been the most amazing,
但是这个 让我弹眼落睛颠覆三观
but that, to me, just, like, blew my head off.
我们现在开始录像
Now we're recording.
-已经在录了 -是的
‐ Are we? ‐ Yeah, we are.
《寂静之地》主演
艾米莉·布朗特
-好的 -没问题
‐ Yeah. ‐ Yeah.
艾米莉·布朗特的丈夫
约翰·克拉辛斯基
-检查下灯 -就是和灯光有关
‐ Check the lighting. ‐ It's all about the lighting.
别在你嘴里变啊
Don't do it in your mouth!
-不会不会 -变一下下
‐ No, no, no. ‐ Do it a little bit.
我的天呐 不会吧
Oh, God, no.
别这么干
Oh Don't do it.
千万别
No.
别 别 你可别
Don't. Don't. You mustn't.
大家都知道你要干嘛了
Everyone knows.
别 别 不要啊
No. No. No!!!!!
我的天呐 我去
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
不 它穿过来了
No! It came out.
不是吧
Oh, no!
别问为什么他的嘴能被提起来
How is it lifting?
那是因为它真的穿过去了
It's because it's through!
简直了
Hell!
我快吐了
I'm so upset right now.
就像
Like ‐‐
我去
No!
吹蜡烛 快吹蜡烛
电影精选列表