2020年3月
你刚刚想的是哪张牌
What was your card?
-黑桃3 -翻开最上面的那张牌
‐ 3 of spades. ‐ Turn over the top card.
我的天
Holy...
当你被隔离的时候
When you're quarantined,
就得想点儿新路子来表演魔术了
you have to try to come up with new ways to do magic.
方块2
-那也太 -怎么可能
‐ That's... ‐ What?!
这是我第一次用视频聊天表演魔术
This is my first time doing FaceTime magic
不仅被隔离 还看不到你们的脸
while social distancing while I can't see your faces.
简直打破了魔术的新层次啊
A whole new level of magic.
你好 他太可爱了
Hello. That's so cute.
看着这个黑桃A会发生什么 看
Watch what happens to the ace of spades. Look.
我天 不不不
Oh, my… No, no, no.
-这太疯狂了 -不不
‐ That's crazy! ‐ No, no!
伙计们 想让我教你们一个魔术吗
Guys, do you want me to teach you a magic trick?
好呀
Yeah.
你拧住你耳朵上边这里
You pinch the top of your ear,
看上去就像你在上面穿了一个眼
and then it looks like you're pulling a hole through it.
对 做的很好 你学的很快
Yeah, that's good. You learned that quick.
在脑海中想一个对你来说很重要
Think of somebody important to you,
但他的名字又很简单 你记得住的人
but somebody simple that you would know first and last name.
-好的 -好了 现在你要
‐ Okay. ‐ Okay. Now you're gonna
你要一边拼出他的名字
you're gonna spell their first and last name
一边把牌朝下放在桌面上
facedown into a pile on the table.
O a n n e
...O‐a‐n‐n‐e.
R e i d 好了
R‐e‐i‐d. Okay.
抬起你拿着的那些牌
Lift up the big pile that you're holding.
把你想的那张牌说出来
Say your card out loud that you thought of.
梅花9
9 of clubs.
看看你刚刚是对着哪张卡念出的咒语
Look what card you just spelled to.
不会吧
Nah.
魔术之旅
打开来
Open it up.
-摸摸你的后口袋 -我的天呐
- Reach into your back pocket. - Oh my God.
天呐 你怎么做到的
Gee, how did you do that?
不
Yo! No!
我的天呐
Oh, my God!
梅花J
Jack of clubs.
天
Wow!
这太让人惊讶了 太让人惊讶了
That was mind‐boggling. It's mind‐boggling.
看啊
Look it!
等一下 等一下 我们重新来过
Hold on, hold on. Let's do it again.
地上的字 奥黛莎
地上的字 罗伯特
天呐
Yeah!
不 不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no.
-我的天呐 -巫术
‐ Oh, my God! ‐ Sorcery!
牛逼
Cool.
1997年 街头魔术
1999年 水晶棺活埋
2000年 冻结时间
2002年 屹立不倒
2003年 伦敦玻璃屋
2006年 水球求生
2010年 何为魔术
2013年 真假难辨
2016年 魔术之上
你好啊 伙计
How you doing, man?
近来可好啊
What's up, bro?
德瑞 在牌堆里随便想一张牌
Dre, think of any card in the deck
嘻哈音乐人
德瑞博士
但要确保它对你来意义非凡
that you want, but make it a card that's important to you.
有了
I got it.
看着你的牌 这儿 德雷 看这儿
See your card right here, Dre. Okay. Right here.
怎么回事 怎么回事
How? How?
伙计 你是个什么鬼东西
Yo, who the f**k are you, man?
那么 挑一张你喜欢的
So take one out that you like...
确认下它上面没有签名
and make sure it's not signed.
安东尼·达维斯
二位均为NBA球员
贾维尔·麦吉
好 好 我不会去看的
Yeah. Good. And I won't look.
我们让大家 或者说你想换一张
Let everybody … Do you want to change it,
还是就要那张
or you like that one?
你现在要签名的话我回避一下
I won't look if you sign it.
你们都看到牌了吗 大家都看到了吗
You all see it? Everybody saw it?
-你们都看到了吗 -他们没看到
- You all saw it? ‐ They didn't see it.
好 这也没什么关系
Okay. It doesn't matter.
-你签完名了吗 -不 还没签呢
- And you signed it as well? ‐ No, he didn't sign it yet.
好 把名签上 对 对 签上名
Okay. Sign it. Yeah, yeah, sign it.
并且为了确保我作不了弊
And to make sure I don't cheat...
大家看着
just everybody watch.
现在 不 你们等一下
Now… No, but hold on.
为了确保我作不了弊
To make sure I don't cheat
等一下 为了确保我作不了弊
No, but look, to make sure I don't cheat,
你能用左手抓住我的右手腕吗
can you hold my right wrist with your left hand?
勒布朗 能用右手抓住我的左手腕吗
And, LeBron, can you hold my left wrist with your right hand?
这样我就不能用障眼法了
This is so I cannot do sleight of hand.
-好吗 -好
- Fair? ‐ Fair.
你们可以给我点活动空间 但是别松手
You'll give me mobility, but just don't let go.
就像我戴着手铐一样 好了
It's like I have handcuffs on. All right.
我要把牌拿走 但我不会去看
I'll take the card. I won't look at it.
-这是你抽的牌 对吗 对吗 -对
- This is your card, yes? Yes? ‐ Yeah.
好了 看 我把它放到 我们测一下
So, look, I put it… Let's estimate.
我把它放到 差不多这里 对吧
I put it… Give or take. Right?
-隔了几张牌 -对 大概中间 对吗
- Several cards ‐ Yeah. About middle, right.
可能比中间的位置要高一点
Maybe higher than the middle.
对 大概比中间的位置高一点
Yeah. About higher than the middle.
你那张牌是哪一种花色
What was the suit of your card?
-你可以告诉我了 -红桃
- You can tell me that. ‐ Hearts.
它是红桃
It was hearts.
所以 还有梅花 黑桃 以及方块
So there's clubs, spades, or diamonds.
你想去掉哪一种花色
Name a suit to eliminate.
梅花
Clubs.
梅花
Clubs?
红桃 梅花
Hearts, clubs.
那就剩下了黑桃和方块
That leaves spades or diamonds.
你想要哪类花色 你来决定
Which do you want? It's up to you.
我想清除哪一类吗
What do I want to eliminate?
-哪一种 你决定 -黑桃
‐ Which one? It's up to you. ‐ Spades.
-你确定吗 -对
‐ You're sure? ‐ Yeah.
我的手是被抓住的
My hands are held.
那么我捏一下牌 看
If I squeeze the deck, look,
首先我去掉梅花 再去掉红桃
first I get rid of the clubs, then I get rid of the hearts.
-然后去掉黑桃 -什么
- Then I get rid of the spades. - Why…
看 整幅牌就只剩下方块了
See, the whole deck disappears except for the diamonds...
当然 还有你签了名的这张牌
and of course, and of course, the card that you signed...
哥们儿 你刚刚是不是没抓牢他的手啊
You were holding his damn hands, brah.
拜托 你也看到了那副牌在一点点变少啊
Man, you seen the deck get smaller and smaller.
你怎么把牌变没的
How did you get rid of those cards?
这里没有东西 你可以检查一下 来
There's nothing. You can ch‐‐ Here.
这副牌消失了
The deck is gone.
抽一张牌 但不要看它
Take one out, but don't look at it.
你来抽一张 不要去看它 别看它
You take one. Don't look at it. Don't look at it.
抽一张牌 别看它 来 不要看它
Take one out, don't look at it. Go ahead. Don't look at it.
斯蒂芬·库里
NBA球员
吉米·巴特勒
NBA球员
抽张牌别看它 来拿一张 不要去看
Take one but don't look at it. Grab one. Don't look at it.
好 不要去看它
Good. Don't look at it.
不 拿着 拿着 拿着 拿着
No. Hold it, hold it, hold it, hold it.
那么 显然 我们要用一个隐形骰子
So obviously, what we're gonna do is I use an invisible die.
一个隐形骰子 来 给你 拿着
An invisible die. That's yours. Take it.
单口喜剧演员
戴夫·查佩尔
你把它掷在这里
So roll it right here.
好 然后所有人 不 我是说每个人
Good. And everybody… No, but everybody's gonna have
都会掷出一个自己的数字
a different number on that die.
比方说 在1到6之间
For example, between 1 and 6 ‐‐
你看到 你看到了什么
电影精选列表