-Wait.Are you okay?
我不是很好,行了吧?
I'm not feeling well, okay?
你别缠着我了
And you need to stop coming to see me all the time.
-我陪你去看医生吧?
-Do you want me to take you to the doctor?
-这不关你的事
-That's not your job.
我和你没任何关系
I am not your problem.
-你是个好人,可我对你没兴趣
-You're a really nice guy,but I'm not into you.
-等等
-Wait.
那天晚上,我看见了。。。。
I saw you the other night.
你和内男的
With that guy.
-我不知道你在说什么
-I don't know what you're talking about.
-不,你知道
-Yeah, you do.
你很清楚我在说什么
You know what I'm talking about.
警♥察♥在通缉那家伙
Now the cops are looking for him.
你跟踪我?
Were you spying on me?
离我远点,不然我报♥警♥告汝这滥行匹夫
Stay away from me, or I'll tell 'em about how you're stalking me.
喂,我有事找你
Hey, I'm in the middle of something.
-操,大姐,你在哪儿呢?
-Holy shit, dude.Where have you been?
-我刚从店里出来,咋了?
-I just got off work.What's wrong?
条子抓住内厮了,他们要我弄一份参加那次派对的全部人员清单
So they caught the guy from the party,and now the police are asking me for a list of names of anyone that was there.
-真的吗?为什么?
-Are you serious?Why?
-不知道,一定是出了什么大事
-I don't know, but it has to be something bad.
次奥
Holy shit.
一定是因为BJ这个简称,大家都不怎么熟悉
I mean, he was going by his nickname, B.J.,which is why his name didn't sound familiar to anyone.
你见过叫这个名字的人吗?
Did you meet anyone named B.J.?
我,我。。。。
I, um...
-萨曼莎
-Samantha?
-怎么了?
-What is it?
-我先挂了
-I have to go.
-等下
-Wait!
什么叫“你不清楚”?
What do you mean,you don't know anything?
得等血样报告结果出来,这需要时间
We have to wait for the results of your blood test.These things take time.
老娘没时间了!我整个人开始斯巴达了
I don't have time.Whatever's happening to me is getting worse.
-什么时候恶化的?
-When did this happen?
-昨天,我走了以后
-Yesterday, after I left.
目测是病毒。。。
It looks to be viral, but...
但这不科学啊,没感染途径啊
there's no buildup that would suggest infection.
啥意思?
What does that mean?
-你确定是在无保护措施的性行为后感染的?
-You're sure this happened after you had sex...unprotected sex?
-确定
-Yes.
没看到验血报告前我不敢肯定,可这
I can't be sure until I see the test results,
很像某种性传播疾病
but this appears to be some sort of sexually transmitted disease.
有没有什么药可以吃?抗生素,乳霜,头孢拉腚熟么的
Is-is there anything you can give me?Antibiotics? Cream?Anything?
我什么处方药都给不了
Anything I would give you could be had over the counter.
当务之急是确认病根
The real treatment will happen once I can identify what this is.
那我该怎么办
So what do I do?
在我们确定到底是什么样的病毒之前,不要和任何人接触
Do not come into contact with anyone until we can determine what it is we're dealing with.
嘿,嗨,额。。。咋了?
Hey.Hi.What's up?
我遇到点麻烦,想请你帮忙
I'm in kind of a bind.I need something to help me out.
什么麻烦?缺钱吗?
What kind of bind are you in?You need some cash?
可以进屋说吗?
Can I just come inside?
当然可以,进来吧
Yeah.Sure.
爱丽丝也快过来了,我们最好利索点
Alice is on her way too, so...just in time.
你想要哪种?
What are you looking for?
啥都行,只要能帮我坚持两天
Something that'll help me get through the next 48 hours.
看来你是有大♥麻♥烦啊
You sound like you're in some deep shit.
不想告诉我出了什么事吗?
Want to talk about it?
不说?好吧,放宽心。喏,就这个
No? Okay.No worries.Here.
这玩意你要当心
Now, just be careful with this stuff, okay,
存放的时间有点久了
because it's been a while.
啊,爱丽丝来了
Ah. That's Alice.
嘿,等一会,我来开门了,恩好
Hey.No, yeah.Just come to the front.I'll let you in.All right.
莎莎?
Sam?
-卧♥槽♥,你对她做了什么?
-What the fuck?What are you doing to her?
-什么啊,她自己来的啊
-What?She came here.
这两天我就像行尸走肉
I've had a pretty fucked-up last couple of days.
出什么事了?
What's going on?
你们知道那个叫碧杰的男人吧?
You know that guy,B.J.?
怎么了?
Yeah.
额。。。。
Well...
我不记得派对上发生了什么
I don't know what happened.
我和他车震了,然后我就在家里醒来了
I was at your party,and then we were in his car and then I woke up at home.
-简直是场噩梦
-It's all a blur.
-萨曼莎,你得跟警♥察♥说啊
-Samantha, you have to tell the police.
-不,我不能
-No, I can't!
-这种事你必须告诉警♥察♥啊
-You have to tell the police what happened!
-重点不是这个
-That's not it.
从那以后我的身体就逐渐出了问题
Something's been wrong with me ever since that night.
靠,你的小伙伴震精了
Oh, I'm way too high for that.
莎莎,不管怎样我们得先报♥警♥
Sam,we need to take you to the police
-然后你告诉他们发生了什么事
-so that you can tell them what happened.
-不行,不能报♥警♥,不能让大妮儿知道这事!
-No, I can't go to the police.I can't let Nikki find out.
忘了妮姬吧,我们关心的是你啊
Forget Nikki.We have to think about you.
-你当然想要我忘了妮姬了,是不是!
-You would like that,wouldn't you?Me to forget Nikki.
-你在说什么啊
-What are you talking about?
-别装好人了,你一直想拆散我和大妮儿!
-Oh, don't act like you haven't been waiting for us to break up since the moment you met her.
-行了
-Okay.
-我知道你现在说的是气话
-Now I know you're high.
-气你妈!
-Fuck you!
-莎莎!
-Sam!
-不,你关心的不是我,你关心的是你自己!
-No, you don't care about what's best for me.You care about what's best for you.
你要真的关心我,就应该帮我隐瞒这事别到处乱说,现在你这算哪门子关心!
If you fucking cared,you'd help me hide this shit and not try to expose it so I can be left with nobody but you!
萨曼莎
Samantha!
我先声明一点:当时那叫什么碧杰的从我这买♥♥了些迷♥药♥
Before you say anything,I may have sold roofies to a guy named B.J. at that party.
所以说。。。。
So...
谢谢你乔伊,乔治在吗?
Thanks, Joey.Is George here?
现在不在
Not right now.
如果我是你,我估计早走了,他那天很光火
But if I were you,I wouldn't stay here too long.He's pretty pissed about the other day.
怎么样?跟我去个好地方吧,走吧
Doing okay?Do you want to get out of here?Let's go.
我希望你能说服她,告诉她我是为她好
Listen, I want you to convince her that what I'm doing is right because it is right.
莎莎?你在家干嘛呢?
Sammy?What are you doing home?
我要去报名参加周末的比赛,怎么了?
I'm going to sign in for the weekend.What's going on?
-苏利文大夫和我想跟你谈谈
-Dr. Sullivan and I wanted to have a talk with you.
-谈什么?
-Why?
你喝酒了?
Have you been drinking?
-有什么好谈的?
-What's this about?
-萨曼莎,我们只是想帮你
-Samantha, we just want you to get the help you deserve.
-我不需要你们帮
-I-I don't need any help.
萨曼莎,妈妈陪你一块去,就我们俩
Samantha, we could go away together,just you and me,
-就花一点点时间就行
-have a little time just for one another.
-你们根本不知道我的状况
-You don't even know what's wrong with me.
-那就摘掉墨镜
-Then take off your glasses.
-你是以为我吸毒了吧
-You think I'm on drugs.
-我知道你吸了!我就知道你又在吸毒!
-I know you're on drugs.I know you are back on drugs!
-不!我没有!我去找妮姬了
-No, no, no!I'm going to Nikki's.
-不行,这都是妮姬的错!
-No, no!Nikki is enabling you.
绝对是妮姬害了你!我们可以一起渡过难关的
Nikki is absolutely wrong for you.We can get you through this...together.
-我们以前可以,现在也可以
-We've done it before.We can do it again.
-我都不知道这人是谁
-I don't even know who he is.
你根本不了解我!我很抱歉地通知你:你女儿彻底毁了!但知道这是为什么吗?
Y-you do not know what's going on with me.I'm really sorry that you don't approve of your fucked-up daughter, but you know what?
因为有其母必有其女!你换炮♥友♥比换内♥裤♥还勤快!可懂?
You're not so perfect yourself.You're looking for love from any men that'll give you the time of day.Are you gonna stay sober this time?
-你疯了吗?你给我闭嘴!
-Are you crazy?You shut your mouth!
-不!我就是要说!
-No, you listen to me!
-那就说吧,萨曼莎,告诉我们到底出了什么事
-Well, then talk, Samantha.Tell us what's wrong.
-想知道吗?好,成全你!
-You want to know what's wrong?Fine!Here!
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你好,我是来登记的
Hi.I'm here to sign in.
好的,请出示你的身份证
Okay, and do you have your ID?
啊,对,石斛兰盛世大赛名单有你的名字,很期待你的作品
Ah, yes, you have the Dendrobium spectabile.We're very excited to see it.
就是这个
Well, this is it.
介不介意摘下你的眼镜?